Author Topic: Something to think about the Middle East  (Read 106 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Something to think about the Middle East
« on: June 21, 2004, 07:44:58 PM »
Many are screaming for America to bomb the Middle East. They say that the Middle East is uncivilized etc...

But realistically think about this:

If America and Britain never got involved in the Middle East in the first place would the Middle East hate them? I doubt it.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

GoodLuvn169

Re:Something to think about the Middle East
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 07:47:25 PM »
Many are screaming for America to bomb the Middle East. They say that the Middle East is uncivilized etc...

If America and Britain never got involved in the Middle East in the first place would the Middle East hate them? I doubt it.
Maybe not, but Palistine and Israel would still be killing each other which would be fine by me as long as Americans weren't dying.

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 07:53:09 PM »

The middle east has always hated us, and they always will hate us.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 07:55:37 PM »

Maybe not, but Palistine and Israel would still be killing each other which would be fine by me as long as Americans weren't dying.

Not true. I included Britain not being involved in my hypothetical situation so that would mean no existence of Israel and before it was created Palestinians and Jews got along well.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2004, 07:56:52 PM »

Thats true.  It seems the're jealous of our lifestyle.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2004, 07:57:02 PM »

Please explain to me how the Middle East ever payed any attention to America before America got involved with them and their politics.

If America didn't try and play saviours to the world they wouldn't piss of the enemy of those they "save".

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2004, 07:57:34 PM »

Thats true.  It seems the're jealous of our lifestyle.

LMAO!! Good one.

Paris

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2004, 08:02:35 PM »

Not true. I included Britain not being involved in my hypothetical situation so that would mean no existence of Israel and before it was created Palestinians and Jews got along well.
That last bit is somethin' to think about.

DAYUM

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2004, 08:47:00 PM »
they are jealous of us

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2004, 08:47:29 PM »

Very true
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2004, 05:04:05 AM »

That last bit is somethin' to think about.
yea unfortunatly we seperated them gave them part of palestine but things didn't get real bad till britain's mandate on palestine was up where we had kept peace between jew and palestinians, israel refused to accept the UN temporary cease fire agreeement declared indepedence took out all references to UN boarders and america shocked everyone by recognising Israel as boarderless country but everyone followed suit after that. israel has been at war with its neighbours ever since and america funds their army.

GoodLuvn169 go do some research before acting like you know what your talking about

oh and before the holocast jews muslims and christians all lived in peace in palestine, although there were significantly less jews there
« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 05:10:02 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?