Author Topic: eBay addictions  (Read 330 times)

We Fly High

eBay addictions
« on: June 22, 2004, 12:02:14 AM »
so whose addicted to ebay. i am. i look on that shit everyday, cos theres always somethin interestin that pops up. lookin at my records, ive done over 110 transactions on ebay, so i guess thats a pretty good amount. ebay is my main source of income now too. i am able to sell a lot of my stuff at a pretty good price, mainly rap music and memorabilia. i dont know why , but it becomes so addicting. maybe its just cos theres always some rare ass shit to find in there. i've gotten my fair share of rare shit from there,that i would've never found anwyehre else...  yeah i dunno, i remember when i was sellin d back home, i would be buyin so much shit on ebay. i'd have new items arriving at my doorstep everyday. but yeah i dunno, who else shares this ebay problem. i try to stop it, but i know if i miss a few days its very possible that i miss on somethin sick. i remember the few days that i didnt look at it, during halloween weekend here, i missed a poster that was essential to my collection, and that pissed the fuck outta me. and it was the only one ive ever seen since signing onto ebay.  u know whats really bad, when u really have an ebay addiction, is that ur used to waking up at odd hours in the morning to do last minute bids on items.  i remember times where i had to rush home from a family dinner at a restuarant just so i could guarantee my winning bid. haha it was ridiculous. ive stopped buying shit now, unless its an absolute, and mostly just sell
« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 03:05:23 AM by justin718 »

Don Seer

Re:eBay addictions
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 02:05:19 AM »
i've banned myself from ebay, unless i'm looking for a specific item  :)

btw.. online second hand cd stores are pretty much as bad... on friday i bought 16 cd's from djangos.com lol.. i often spend around $150 when i hit those places
« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 02:06:18 AM by Overseer »

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2004, 08:07:36 AM »
I've bought an Paul Frank watch on ebay. that's about it. i don't trust those internet biddingcompany's much. some people are just not trustworthy. my friend once bought a moped on ebay, it never got here. lol that sucked so bad. then he told paypal and the seller got fucked, think he got his money back but i'm not sure

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2004, 08:16:40 AM »
for that kind of money you gotta go collect or something

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2004, 08:54:10 AM »
Damn, I never knew people were addicted to EBay...kinda surprises me actually.
Justin: go see a doctor ;D

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2004, 09:03:57 AM »

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2004, 09:30:21 AM »
Damn, I never knew people were addicted to EBay...kinda surprises me actually.

damn man.. i've heard of some seriously seriously nuts things...

people often accidently buy things.. i knew a dude that got in loadsa trouble the other day for accidentaly buying a car.. lol.. luckily he sold it on.. haha

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2004, 11:12:48 AM »
Lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2004, 04:48:59 PM »
I'm addicted.  I look on it everyday, and sell things every week.  I make a ton of money off of it, because if you watch the buy it nows that get posted up each day, you can often buy really good deals really cheap, and then turn around and sell them seperately for what they're worth.  I buy stuff @ the flea market and sell it on ebay, and buy stuff on ebay and sell it at the flea market.  I've been a hustler like that for years.  

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2004, 05:27:53 PM »
my 1 friends mom is an ebay addict, shes crazy tho, she 1s baught a sun dial at a flea market for like 40 bucks, and sold it for 800

Montana00

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2004, 08:48:48 PM »
yea, ive made lots of cash through ebay.

also, after you've sold some stuff it gets you smarter at ebay. your better at finding deals and spotting rip offs. well for me it was.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2004, 01:40:52 AM »
I'm scared of buying shit online. If not I would use eBay and sell shit all the time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2004, 11:48:25 PM »
^^^

Yeah, same here. Heard one too many stories of how people got ripped off for a lot of money...

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2004, 03:52:25 AM »
you just gotta be careful...

i've only lost a lil money twice, never through ebay.. and both times connected to DPG Records...

i figure i've probably spent over £5,000 in the last few years online
« Last Edit: June 24, 2004, 03:53:01 AM by Overseer »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2004, 04:19:41 AM »
i buy electronics through ebay... handhelds (pda's), studio equipments, expensive headphones (sennheiser), graphic cards, ... .. .. even clothes too.....
« Last Edit: June 24, 2004, 04:20:06 AM by SUPER HENRIK (Maestro) »