Author Topic: Questions for the Canadians on the board  (Read 122 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Questions for the Canadians on the board
« on: June 21, 2004, 08:10:25 PM »
1.What parties have you got running in your riding? My riding (West Niagara/Glanbrook) has 6: Green Party, NDP, Conservatives, Liberals, Christian Heritage and Canadian Action.

2.Who are you voting for? (I know it's private and doesn't have to be revealed so it is up to you whether or not to say) I'm voting Conservative.

3.What is the most important issue to you? For me it's either Health Care or installation of good values in the government.

4.Who do you think will win? I'm thinking Conservative, minority government and a co-alition with the Bloc. Then I think they will quickly call another election and win a majority.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Questions for the Canadians on the board
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 10:22:00 PM »
1.What parties have you got running in your riding? My riding (West Niagara/Glanbrook) has 6: Green Party, NDP, Conservatives, Liberals, Christian Heritage and Canadian Action.

2.Who are you voting for? (I know it's private and doesn't have to be revealed so it is up to you whether or not to say) I'm voting Conservative.

3.What is the most important issue to you? For me it's either Health Care or installation of good values in the government.

4.Who do you think will win? I'm thinking Conservative, minority government and a co-alition with the Bloc. Then I think they will quickly call another election and win a majority.

1. Im here in the mighty mighty Etobicoke North. We got the NDP, Cons, Fiberals, and the Christain Heritage Party (these mofos are sprouting up everywhere.). Plus, we have the token no namer. George something.

2.  Im voting NDP. My family votes NDP/Liberal. More than ever, we need a strong Leftist voice in parliament to counter the same bullshyt we keep gettin from the big two.

3. The biggest issue to me is Health care, and not just because its Health care, but because of the strategic importance of this issue. First of all, a universal health care system  embodied true Canadian values. Second, the degree of attention focused on health care represents the over all importance of social security and programs to the respective parties. Second biggest issues I think is gonna be taxes. The Liberals have wasted our tax dollars, the Conservatives are going to waste our tax dollars. The NDP will too, but shit, Im broke , and if some white rich mofos get taxed to help my ass out, Im down for whatever.

4. Dumb Canadians are angry. And the dumb Liberals made them angry. And now we;re gonna get a minority govt made up of dumb Conservatives.

Props on the thread.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2004, 03:24:04 PM »
1. Conservative, Green, Marxist-Leninist, Liberal, NDP

2. I voted Conservative yesterday.

3. Having a government that won't waste (and steal) the money that I worked for.  

4. Probably Liberal minority, Canadians are stupid and haven't learned thier lesson.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2004, 05:37:12 PM »
1.What parties have you got running in your riding?

My Riding:  Port Moody - Westwood

Liberals
Conservatives
NDP
Green Party

Conservatives will most likely win my riding because it's James Moore's riding, and he's a rather high profile MP.

2.Who are you voting for? (I know it's private and doesn't have to be revealed so it is up to you whether or not to say)

Not sure, I'll either vote conservative or just 'spoil' the ballot.

3.What is the most important issue to you?

Building the economy and bringing money into Canada.  

4.Who do you think will win?

I think the Conservatives will win a minority government.