Author Topic: THE HYPROCRISY OF MUSLIMS  (Read 582 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:THE HYPROCRISY OF MUSLIMS
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2004, 05:06:33 PM »
maybe u guys shud read this article

Arab press defiant on al-Qaeda
The Arabic press has been reflecting on the recent al-Qaeda attacks on western civilians and journalists in Saudi Arabia.

Saudi papers in particular are defiant, with one saying the killings are being carried out by "deviants" with a "malicious disease".

Another daily warns that the militants are in for the long haul and says they will be difficult to defeat.

The perverted acts and terrorist operations being carried out by deviants in this country, even if they are carried out by some sons of this nation, represent a malicious disease.

Saudi Ukaz

No-one knows what is in the minds of those addicted to cold blooded murder. Their evil terrorist acts have added to the negative portrayal of Arabs and Muslims in the whole world.

Saudi al-Jazirah

These [terrorist] organisations... are currently being pursued intensely in Saudi Arabia. It might take a long time but... defeating evil will remain a priority.

Saudi al-Riyadh

The violence and terrorist operations that have been taking place in Saudi Arabia for days, weeks and months confirm once again that the phenomenon of terrorism is not in any way caused by Arabs and Muslims, as is being reported and promoted by a section of the international media. Stopping terrorism will not be possible unless there is widespread co-operation between the countries of the world, including the Gulf and Middle East states. The priority should be to extinguish the large fire which is consuming the whole world, and which is caused by the occupation of Iraq and Israel's aggression.

Egypt's al-Ahram

It is impossible for those whose hands have been soiled by the blood of innocents to be propagators of truth and jihad, as they claim. They are propagators of falsehood, destruction and havoc.

UAE's al-Bayan

We are now seeing terrorism in a new phase, using the media in terrorist crimes in Saudi Arabia... Kidnapping hundreds or killing thousands of people will not defeat a regime and the terrorists know it very well. But they want to make terrorism's effects deep and difficult to overcome.

London-based al-Sharq al-Awsat

Security measures might bring some successes, but this can only be limited as the problem has political, economic and social aspects.

London-based al-Quds al-Arabi

These days al-Qaeda is concentrating its operations in Saudi Arabia... with the aim of chasing out all the "infidels" from the kingdom. Their actions are actually an obvious invitation to the "infidels" to come and intervene under the pretext of protecting their oil supplies. Is this possible intervention another fishy concurrence between al-Qaeda and the extremist neo-conservatives in the Bush Administration?

Jordan's al-Dustur

BBC Monitoring , based in Caversham in southern England, selects and translates information from radio, television, press, news agencies and the Internet from 150 countries in more than 70 languages.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle_east/3804585.stm

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2004, 09:27:28 PM »
smerlus... try to make sense instead of random-talk. some ppl actually prefer that  ;)

i used your own reasoning...

you said you can't take over people
s land by force because it's not right...and i don't see the jewish people just walking out of there

then you said just because something says the land is theres doesn't make it right to take the people's land...so there goes palistines claim to it

it's not my fault you talked yourself into a corner....try being smarter with what you say next time

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2004, 10:18:02 PM »
jews were wiped out in all parts of the world, that's nothing new.

lol palistines claim does not go away.. simply cause they are livin there ...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

Re:THE IPOCRICY OF MUSLIMS
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2004, 12:05:05 AM »
no doubt terroristic muslims pervert their religion. Ive never denied that. bush does it too.

Bush? Naw. The Pope was and still is against the war. Bush is nobody, talking about Christian religion.

so random terrorists are somebody? are bigger than bush? hm...

Now that's a good reply! No they aint. So let's stop talking about Allah and Islam when we see beheaded people and civils killed. Or, even if they do, let's just ignore them. They killers, not saints or martyrs. I made the topic to defend Islam from stupid muslims in the eyes of a common non-muslim 24 years old guy. Next time we will chat about stupid Christians making a bad image of Christianity (and i can write 2-3 pages about it).