Poll

Should we get a couple of news mods?

Yes, Why not
36 (69.2%)
No.
16 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Wcc Elections / All Read  (Read 1500 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Wcc Elections / All Read
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2006, 01:57:02 AM »
seer the people have spoken and the people want tom
We need someone UNIBIASED

NICC FRUM THE NO FOR MOD
Oh shit, tight, props for considering me a mod.

youre fair and unbiased
but you like the dips so people will never vote for you  :-X
Haha, thats very true.

you used to be a big hater, so maybe people will see youre honsety and unbiasedness and lend you the vote! NICC IN 06!
Fuck yea, hated for no reason, but finally gave em a listen and its been a different story since then.

Exactly, you saw the light....too many haters that wont even give it a chance...im not saying you have to like, but at least give a chance. especally 40 cal and JR Writer, they are on some crazy shit right now
Yes, most people wont listen to Cam, why u ask, simple, he wears pink and purple, for that sole reason automaticaly start hatin saying wack ass flow wack ass lyrics, never even hearing a song by dude.

I know and he only wore pink in 1 video. I Really Mean It\Dipset Anthem
But even if you dont like Cam there are other guys in Dipset...People dont realize that. Thats liking Snoop so you say FUCK DPG i wont like Daz Kurupt, soopafly, Bad Azz, Tray Dee, Etc Etc either..Stupid shit that makes no sense..listen to each guy individually if you still dont like, then fine it is what it is...

perfect example, my boy was over the other day, hes never really even listened to the dips just seen like 2 videos and hates on them big time..I started playing Click Clack off Broken Safety and hees like, "this shits sick, who is it?" and i tell him 40 cal and he asks me who that is and I tell him a dude from the Dipset and he loses interest so fast, just cuz its the dipsetm i feel sorry for my homie hes stuck in 90's gangsta rap yet he always complains hes sick of the same music, but i try to open his ears and he dont wanna listen...

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2006, 02:10:47 AM »

NICC FRUM THE NO FOR MOD
Oh shit, tight, props for considering me a mod.

youre fair and unbiased
but you like the dips so people will never vote for you  :-X
Haha, thats very true.

you used to be a big hater, so maybe people will see youre honsety and unbiasedness and lend you the vote! NICC IN 06!
Fuck yea, hated for no reason, but finally gave em a listen and its been a different story since then.

Exactly, you saw the light....too many haters that wont even give it a chance...im not saying you have to like, but at least give a chance. especally 40 cal and JR Writer, they are on some crazy shit right now
Yes, most people wont listen to Cam, why u ask, simple, he wears pink and purple, for that sole reason automaticaly start hatin saying wack ass flow wack ass lyrics, never even hearing a song by dude.

I know and he only wore pink in 1 video. I Really Mean It\Dipset Anthem
But even if you dont like Cam there are other guys in Dipset...People dont realize that. Thats liking Snoop so you say FUCK DPG i wont like Daz Kurupt, soopafly, Bad Azz, Tray Dee, Etc Etc either..Stupid shit that makes no sense..listen to each guy individually if you still dont like, then fine it is what it is...

perfect example, my boy was over the other day, hes never really even listened to the dips just seen like 2 videos and hates on them big time..I started playing Click Clack off Broken Safety and hees like, "this shits sick, who is it?" and i tell him 40 cal and he asks me who that is and I tell him a dude from the Dipset and he loses interest so fast, just cuz its the dipsetm i feel sorry for my homie hes stuck in 90's gangsta rap yet he always complains hes sick of the same music, but i try to open his ears and he dont wanna listen...
Typical, alot of people are like that tho, what can you do tho. Just cuz 1 person they dont like, they judge the other artists that that artist is affiliated with the same way.

herpes

« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2006, 01:32:27 PM »

NICC FRUM THE NO FOR MOD
how am i unbias.... I have stated god knows how many times musically i am indifferent to dipsets music.  I even went as far as saying I like juelz music.  WTF DO YOU DIPSET STANS READ ANYTHING

Doggystylin

« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2006, 12:16:53 PM »
Sunset aka Doggy 4 Admin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2006, 03:08:51 PM »
Sunset aka Doggy 4 Admin

You should change your name back to Doggystylin...And Tom needs to be tom187um. On some OG shit... 8)

Diabolical

« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2006, 06:21:59 AM »

NICC FRUM THE NO FOR MOD
how am i unbias.... I have stated god knows how many times musically i am indifferent to dipsets music.  I even went as far as saying I like juelz music.  WTF DO YOU DIPSET STANS READ ANYTHING

Of course they don't man, they've been told lots of times it's not the music we don't like its their stupid attitude.
Maybe if I post a screen cap of my music folder and they see that there is some dipset artists in it they'll shut up but then again they'll probably not 'see' that.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2006, 07:21:20 AM »

NICC FRUM THE NO FOR MOD

Of course they don't man, they've been told lots of times it's not the music we don't like its their stupid attitude.
Maybe if I post a screen cap of my music folder and they see that there is some dipset artists in it they'll shut up but then again they'll probably not 'see' that.
you should do it.