Author Topic: Al-Quaeda promise to kill Iraq Leader / New Al-Quaeda boss  (Read 277 times)

Jome

Al-Quaeda promise to kill Iraq Leader / New Al-Quaeda boss
« on: June 23, 2004, 12:06:27 AM »

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

^^ This nice polite man promises to kill the new Iraqi Prime Minister who's supposed to start his job at June 30th.

New Al-Quaeda leader in Saudi-Arabia: Former police man Saleh al-Oufi

His police connections renews the rumours that Saudi-Arabian police co-operate with Al-Quaeda.

DAYUM

Re:Al-Quaeda promise to kill Iraq Leader / New Al-Quaeda boss
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 12:11:52 AM »
whys he killing him?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 03:17:28 AM »
because alot of people believe the governing council to be a puppet american government which is why al quaeda want to disrupt everything there, i think for the particular reason to stop future invasions because the harder they make it now the more reluctant we will be to intervine in the future. however it happens at the expense of innocent iraqi's who currently have 75%unemployment due to the instability and are at risks from daily attacks

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 03:21:02 AM »
stupid al queda

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2004, 05:35:15 AM »
See this is a great example on why i knew this whole war to set up a new government wasnt gonna work.

Iraq is a completly different country then ours, and a democracy will never work.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2004, 05:42:07 AM »
what i don't understand those who are against the current occupation don't seem to realise if we pulled out now things would get a whole lot worse, i'm not talking about reasons for going to war just the current situation.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2004, 10:25:14 AM »
what i don't understand those who are against the current occupation don't seem to realise if we pulled out now things would get a whole lot worse, i'm not talking about reasons for going to war just the current situation.

yep, there would be a big power struggle and people would be assassinated left and right until a feared group takes power. even then you can expect retaliation for the next few years....oh well looks like i can cancel my Iraq vacation

Jome

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2004, 06:17:59 PM »
^^ Yup, it will/would erupt into civil war or war between different tribes/militia..

DAYUM

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2004, 06:20:47 PM »
we need to kill them
them= Al-Quaeda

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2004, 06:26:44 PM »
See, that's why they shouldn't have an Iraqi as the 'president' of Iraq.  We should send an American over there, he'd handle the job better.  I vote we send Rumsfeld, and make him the Kin.... urgh, "temporary"... "acting"... President of the stat.... urgh, "Country".  

Montana00

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2004, 06:28:33 PM »
yea but al-queda doesnt run down middle eastern streets screaming im part of alqueda.

you just dont know who is and who isnt.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2004, 06:30:39 PM »
Yeah, but the IRAQUIS DO.  They just don't rat them out.  That makes them sympathisers (urgh, ain't that somethin' like a piano?)... so since they're synthesizers, we should just bomb the fuck outta them too.  Everybody knows, if you ain't with us you're against us.  What cha gonna do, brother?

Jome

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2004, 06:30:48 PM »
See, that's why they shouldn't have an Iraqi as the 'president' of Iraq.  We should send an American over there, he'd handle the job better.  I vote we send Rumsfeld, and make him the Kin.... urgh, "temporary"... "acting"... President of the stat.... urgh, "Country".  

Yeah, that surely would lead to peace..  ;D (At least I hope it was a joke)

He'd better bring a army of bodyguards..

DAYUM

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2004, 06:35:05 PM »
lets send Al Sharpton  ;D

Montana00

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2004, 06:45:41 PM »
well the thing is, the more you kill the less there are to kill you, but that wouldnt go over well.