Author Topic: Review Of The 8 Unreleased Snoop DR GH's Tracks..  (Read 1464 times)

Murrow

Review Of The 8 Unreleased Snoop DR GH's Tracks..
« on: October 24, 2001, 04:13:57 PM »
Felt like going over these songs for people who aren;t sure wether or not the album is worth it.  Buy it if you don' thave these classic Snoop tracks in your collection.  Also buy it cause these 8 extra songs are a plus.

"Eastside Party" :
Great song.  Nate Dogg blows it up with his hook, the reason why I like this song so much.  Daz puts together a dope beat too.  Snoop comes in good form too.  4.5/5

"Doggfather Remix" :
Timbaland's style puts a new spin on the song.  Snoop starts off with a new verse then cuts into the regular verses for the song.  He redid his vocals for the track.  An average song.  3.5/5

"Midnight Love" :
Probably the only reason I actually bought this CD.  An almost classic song.  Great Soopafly beat that fits the mold perfectly for the talented Raphael Saadiq who handles the hook.  Snoop comes in classic for and so does Daz.  This song was supposed to org. show up on the "Doggumentary" EP in like '97.  4.5/5

"Eastside" :
Another good song.  Song begins with these drums kickin in and Daz starts things off with his verse.  Dope beat by L.T. Hutton.  4/5

"Too High (Poly High)" :
Nice lil track with Snoop, Daz & The Twinz reminiscing bout the good 'ol days of Poly High School.  Hook is nice.  3.5/5

"Usual Suspects" :
Good track that has that dark gangsta feel.  Threat has an ill performance along with Snoop.  Nothin past that.  3/5

"Keep It Real" :
Dope beat much like those old Death Row ones of '92-'96.  Snoop is joined by Mack Dime, Bad Azz, Technique and Kurupt forming one ill song.  4/5

"Snoop Bounce (Rock N Roll Remix) :
Something fresh for Snoop fans.  Rage band members help out in putting a harder edge on the song.  I like it, some don't.  A high energy track.  4/5

Just a short ass review.  I'm likin these songs more than the ones on "DMW."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Review Of The 8 Unreleased Snoop DR GH's Track
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2001, 05:56:26 PM »
rage remix is a classic hip-rock song...the riff in that is sick...and i also agree with the 4.5 for midnight love...i remember when that shit was getting rotation on the radio cause it was supposed to be released along time ago...dmw was garbage so even if this cd was only those 8 songs it would probably been better...i don't think i'm gonna cop it though cause i have over half the cd already and i'm probably just download the rest...dead hoe ain't gettin none of my hard-earned cheddar, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2001, 06:07:50 PM »
I agree..the majority of those songs are pretty good, but to put them on an album entitled "Greatest Hits" is just strange.

DPGC2001

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2001, 02:20:53 PM »
I agree with most of the ratings although I might give Midnight Love a 5/5...That shit is too classic...East side Party is probably my second favorite of the unreleased songs and I dig the Rage Remix of Snoop Bounce...None of these songs are below average which alot of Dead Man Walking was...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Review Of The 8 Unreleased Snoop DR GH's Tracks..
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 05:42:10 PM »
does anyone know if this song is from the doggfather or was posed to be on that album?
"WORK IT OUT"
that song is dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 10:57:59 AM »
Most of these tracks are dope as fuck. Damn if the original Eastsidaz would have released an album back in the Death Row days. "Eastside" is pure dopeness.

felipebtu

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 03:51:57 PM »
download ?