Author Topic: Conditions you have and the way they influence your life  (Read 594 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Conditions you have and the way they influence your life
« on: June 23, 2004, 02:59:15 PM »
With so many conditions,syndroms and diseases being found in the human population it seems likely quite a number of posters might have certain examples of this.

Me personally,I'm a synesthesist. This is not exactly a condition or a disease,nor does it hinder me but it means sounds do not only reach my senses as mere sounds. That is,sounds and especially rhythms and voices leave an impression in my mind the moment I hear them wich lasts for as long as the sound lasts.

So when I hear people I know talking without me being able to see them, in my mind I get a vision of that person's face and when he/she stops talking the vision is gone. The same works for listening to musicians. When I hear a rapper I actually 'see' him or her.

For rhythms,the vision is usually that of a color. A beat gives me a vision of a color inside my head. This is a set colour for every beat. So, Snoops 'I can't swim' allways sounds deep red to me while NWA's 'Hello' sounds black and green.

Anybody with another or the same condition that would like to talk about them?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Factor

Re:Conditions you have and the way they influence your life
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 03:07:12 PM »
<<<flatfooted

Every1 can't be perfect  :D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 03:09:12 PM »
Z, what's if you dont know what the rapper looks like?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 03:15:31 PM »
If I don't know what he/she looks like i do get a vision. I guess it's one that's based on the sound of their voice but I don't know the detailed mechanics of synesthesia. :) When I do get to see a pic later,it usually wasn't too far off so I suppose I do have an ear for it,so to speak.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2004, 03:19:39 PM »
i dont think i got anything like that but i do when i hear a song think of a color or sumthin... i agree with the red or orange for that snoop song and the hello song makes me think of black or a dark purple

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2004, 04:07:22 PM »
Everybodies got different thinking patterns. Mine is more visual.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2004, 06:00:15 PM »
yeah i suffer from imagination too

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2004, 06:53:01 PM »
Back problems
Asthma
Flat-footed

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2004, 08:00:50 PM »
I got ADD
I used to take ritilin for it but i stopped like in 4th grade. LOL

I honestly don't see any difference between me and the next person. They say you have ADD if you can't sit down and concentrate on something..Well yeah, who the fuck wants to read a boring ass book about the French Monarchy? My attention span is short.. Thats about it. I swear people think you are retarded if you have ADD or somethin. When all it is, is a short attention span, Which 90% of people have anyway. I seriously have trouble sitting through boring movies or TV shows. My girl gets mad at me when she watches shit i have no interest in and I leave the room and do something else.

I have an eye twitch which basically came outta nowhere and its fucking annoying. My eyelid twitches now and again. LOL

I have flat feet, I don't know how this has stopped me since I am athletic as hell.

Besides the fact i just kicked the corner of the computer desk and broke my pinky toenail clean off nothing is bothering me

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2004, 10:25:04 PM »
Mild case of ADD,  left shoulder socket is loose from 17 years of pitching and not taking care of it .   :(

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2004, 10:53:38 PM »
scoliosis, perplexed neck, sway back and an extra muscle in my right shoulder/right side of my back
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2004, 11:54:09 PM »
uh... I dont know what its called but I think I'm mildly clairvoyant my mom is stronger tho its stupid shit I see most of the time.  I get strong feelings and visions when I miss an important call I know who called or I know that soemone called.  I get strong intuition sometimes I have feelings about things and usually something happens. I feel things sometimes and I've learned to go on those feelings, it happens when I dont want it too.  Sometimes I see people in my head that I know that I havent seen for a while then I'll se them later that day or something, its weird.

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2004, 11:55:41 PM »
oh yea...I also got an extreme case of big cock-itis!

-KIDRENEGADE-

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2004, 12:01:22 AM »
<<<flatfooted

Every1 can't be perfect  :D

lol same here. they say i'm a school example :-\

Throwback

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2004, 02:40:09 AM »
I

See