Author Topic: Conditions you have and the way they influence your life  (Read 599 times)

bez

Re:Conditions you have and the way they influence your life
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2004, 04:41:26 AM »
I got asthma, it fucking sucks.  Starting to grow outter it now though.  

I also got bad allergies, I get cold easy and I got hayfever.  This means that my nose runs literally daily.  I must go through about 2 tissues a day.  I get cold in the winter, hayfever in the summer and when ya go to dusty classrooms and shit I always start sneezing.  Pisses me off.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2004, 05:41:20 AM »
With so many conditions,syndroms and diseases being found in the human population it seems likely quite a number of posters might have certain examples of this.

Me personally,I'm a synesthesist. This is not exactly a condition or a disease,nor does it hinder me but it means sounds do not only reach my senses as mere sounds. That is,sounds and especially rhythms and voices leave an impression in my mind the moment I hear them wich lasts for as long as the sound lasts.

So when I hear people I know talking without me being able to see them, in my mind I get a vision of that person's face and when he/she stops talking the vision is gone. The same works for listening to musicians. When I hear a rapper I actually 'see' him or her.

For rhythms,the vision is usually that of a color. A beat gives me a vision of a color inside my head. This is a set colour for every beat. So, Snoops 'I can't swim' allways sounds deep red to me while NWA's 'Hello' sounds black and green.

Oh BULLSHIT, everybodys' like that.  You mean to tell me, when you hear, you try to imagine who's talking? Big fucking deal.  

Annnnyways, i'm perfect, I dont' have any issues or anything like that.  

bez

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2004, 05:48:04 AM »
With so many conditions,syndroms and diseases being found in the human population it seems likely quite a number of posters might have certain examples of this.

Me personally,I'm a synesthesist. This is not exactly a condition or a disease,nor does it hinder me but it means sounds do not only reach my senses as mere sounds. That is,sounds and especially rhythms and voices leave an impression in my mind the moment I hear them wich lasts for as long as the sound lasts.

So when I hear people I know talking without me being able to see them, in my mind I get a vision of that person's face and when he/she stops talking the vision is gone. The same works for listening to musicians. When I hear a rapper I actually 'see' him or her.

For rhythms,the vision is usually that of a color. A beat gives me a vision of a color inside my head. This is a set colour for every beat. So, Snoops 'I can't swim' allways sounds deep red to me while NWA's 'Hello' sounds black and green.

Oh BULLSHIT, everybodys' like that.  You mean to tell me, when you hear, you try to imagine who's talking? Big fucking deal.  

liar.

Your a fucking cry baby.  Theres one problem.

Montana00

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2004, 05:56:42 AM »
i got something with my back posture i guess you could call it. ive never gotten it checked out so thats why i dont know what its called. my spine kinda curves out a little.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2004, 06:29:52 AM »
i fuckin got add, cant take long tests for shit, but everything else im smart as shit in. also my attention span is like 5 seconds. i fuckin went to the doctor and hes like no. so whatever. my dad thinks me smokin weed caused it...

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2004, 06:52:59 AM »
I got asthma, it fucking sucks.  Starting to grow outter it now though.  

I also got bad allergies, I get cold easy and I got hayfever.  This means that my nose runs literally daily.  I must go through about 2 tissues a day.  I get cold in the winter, hayfever in the summer and when ya go to dusty classrooms and shit I always start sneezing.  Pisses me off.

same here on both counts...

i have pretty bad dermatitis on my hands and my scalp...basically it's red and itchy as fuck and hurts when you scratch it to fuck...especially on my head...

i also have Crohn's disease, which means that i have to be careful about my diet cos the inner lining of my insides, from my throat right the way to my small bowel is badly inflamed and very easily irritated by spicy/greasy food/fizzy drink/alcohol...the reaction i get to these aint too good...you get the idea...

it got to the point where last year i was taking 15 tablets a day!! then in late november i was rushed into hospital with a duodenal ulcer which had burst, and they found out was caused by my crohn's medication!! shit was pretty scary, i woke up early one morning, throwing up and shitting thick black blood, got a taxi to the hospital, my blood pressure was dangerously low and my heart rate was up to 145 bpm...i kept blacking out and couldn't see for a few minutes....i was nil by mouth for 3 days and was in the high dependency ward for a week...a lot of fun!!!

but anyway, it's not all bad, cos im in remission now, and have been for nearly 6 months...if im in remission for a year, they'll take me off the pills altogether...so only 6 months to go!!!  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2004, 07:04:28 AM »
damn....got some mutants on this board

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2004, 10:31:59 AM »

I don't mean I imagine it, I mean it comes without me forcing it or wanting it. I don't control it. Or maybe you believe a person who doesn't believe in your God can't have something you,a devoted believer, can not have. If it is,I agree with Bez that you're a crybaby.

You're perfect? Be gone and admire yourself in the mirror but don't be stupid.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

smerlus

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2004, 11:23:51 PM »
scoliosis, perplexed neck, sway back and an extra muscle in my right shoulder/right side of my back

loved you in that movie "hunchback of notredame"

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2004, 01:03:16 AM »
such 'jokes' are not exactly funny,smerlus
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2004, 02:45:37 AM »
.......i poop too much......

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2004, 05:27:36 AM »
when the seasons change from witner to summer and vice versa my neck start's hurting me for about 1 hour a day for like a week .

Throwback

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2004, 05:48:35 AM »
dont you have spring and fall/autumn in that cave where you live? you just hop from winter to summer?

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2004, 09:24:33 AM »
basically what i meant was that when the weather changes from cold to hot my neck hurts

oh yeah and fuck you for being a racist

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2004, 09:40:53 AM »
i don't think i got anything like that...but that shit Z and sum others said, about matchin colors to songs kinda goes for me too...like mobb deeps "Q.U. Hectic" is pitch black, Pac's "Keep Your Head Up" is green, Outkast's "E.T." is blue, etc. And if i bump a song during like 5 weeks alot and then listen to it again like half a year later it sumtimes reminds me hella strongly and i get flashbacks or see myself bumpin it in one certain moment and shit...but sumthin i'd call 'conditions'...naw, i don't think i really got any