Author Topic: Conditions you have and the way they influence your life  (Read 592 times)

smerlus

Re:Conditions you have and the way they influence your life
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2004, 10:31:54 AM »
such 'jokes' are not exactly funny,smerlus

remind me of that again when i feel like i'm here to amuse you

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2004, 10:32:37 AM »
With so many conditions,syndroms and diseases being found in the human population it seems likely quite a number of posters might have certain examples of this.

Me personally,I'm a synesthesist. This is not exactly a condition or a disease,nor does it hinder me but it means sounds do not only reach my senses as mere sounds. That is,sounds and especially rhythms and voices leave an impression in my mind the moment I hear them wich lasts for as long as the sound lasts.

So when I hear people I know talking without me being able to see them, in my mind I get a vision of that person's face and when he/she stops talking the vision is gone. The same works for listening to musicians. When I hear a rapper I actually 'see' him or her.

For rhythms,the vision is usually that of a color. A beat gives me a vision of a color inside my head. This is a set colour for every beat. So, Snoops 'I can't swim' allways sounds deep red to me while NWA's 'Hello' sounds black and green.

Anybody with another or the same condition that would like to talk about them?
Goddamn, the exact same shit happens to me.  I thought I was just more musically inclined than everyone else.  And I'm always disappointed by music videos cuz the color tones are normally differnet than I originally envisioned them to be.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2004, 10:55:20 AM »
when the seasons change from witner to summer and vice versa my neck start's hurting me for about 1 hour a day for like a week .

That's pretty normal actually, it has something to do with pressure changes in the atmosphere or something like that.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2004, 02:33:45 PM »
yeah i got a slight problem, i smoke weed too much!  8)

besides that, i think i have what bez does, hayfever, my nose gets runny 2+ times a day, this has been goin on for about a month n a half

lately i think somethin's been fucked up in my nose im always like, not breathing out my nose, but like behind or some shit its hard to explain, but feels like  im trying to force air throught the top of my mouth or somethin, its fucked up, i might go see the doc.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2004, 02:35:53 PM by Bubonic Bram Chronic »

Throwback

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2004, 02:42:54 PM »
basically what i meant was that when the weather changes from cold to hot my neck hurts

oh yeah and fuck you for being a racist

tell me where i'm racist pleez

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2004, 09:15:32 PM »
"tell me where i'm racist pleez"

uhm how about when u said i live in a cave probably because i'm middle eastern?
isn't that racist because it's a stereotype that u believe in? or is racism only when white people call black people Niggers?

bez

Re: Conditions you have and the way they influence your life
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2004, 06:23:40 PM »
By the way peeps with the hayfever and shit, apparently doctors or whatever have invented a new nose spray that cures runny noses in 15 seconds.  Its gunna take another 2-5 years to actually come out (if it does) but still it would be dope if it is actually produced and shit.

Plus, my nose runs alot, but it could be due to the fact that it was almost bitten off by a dog when I was a kid.  My mum and Dad tell me that my nose was literally hanging off my face.  I had to get butterfly stitches on it or something.  It could be down to that but I dunno, prob just because of the stuff I mentioned, colds, allergys, hayfever.

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2004, 08:47:18 PM »
I quoted the sloth motherfucker saying

"I don't mean I imagine it, I mean it comes without me forcing it or wanting it. I don't control it. Or maybe you believe a person who doesn't believe in your God can't have something you,a devoted believer, can not have. If it is,I agree with Bez that you're a crybaby."

No, I don't mean you can't have what I have... I mean I have what you have.  It's not a disease, dumbass.  It's called the human condition.  Everybody has a mind that imagines shit, and any kindergartener can tell you that when they hear voices they imagine what the people look like.  Next you're gonna tell me you breathe, even when you sleep. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2004, 08:49:29 PM »
I quoted the fat motherfucker:

"uhm how about when u said i live in a cave probably because i'm middle eastern?
isn't that racist because it's a stereotype that u believe in? or is racism only when white people call black people Niggers"

Yeah, calling black people that is racist, but we haven't decided to grant equal rights and shit to people from the Middle East yet, so you can still make fun of them and say they live in caves. 

It's kinda like faggots.  You can still call a fag a fag, and nobody gives a shit. 

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2004, 11:06:28 PM »
"Yeah, calling black people that is racist, but we haven't decided to grant equal rights and shit to people from the Middle East yet, so you can still make fun of them and say they live in caves." 

lol please , people from the South of the United states should not speak about being equal in any way to any other human-like creature on the planet, and that includes apes,  let alone have the right to speak about "granting equal rights".

but hey , I don't know why i got mad , I should be use to ignorants like yall by now because here's the great thing about being a Christian Arab : ur not white enough to be white , ur not arab enough to be arab and the whites hate u because ur an arab and the arabs hate u because ur white.
So whatever , we're already use to no1 liking us so go ahead say what u want. I'll even throw in a "LMAO" for everything u say just to show how good a sport i am   

Throwback

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2004, 06:53:37 AM »
uhm how about when u said i live in a cave probably because i'm middle eastern?
isn't that racist because it's a stereotype that u believe in? or is racism only when white people call black people Niggers?

lol i didnt even know u live in the middle east, now that fact makes my joke funny

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2004, 07:01:27 AM »
"lol i didnt even know u live in the middle east, now that fact makes my joke funny"

oh yeah ...i totally forgot you were involved in this argument ... at least "Smile" is from a respectable country , ur from Holland aka "Nazi speedbump in WW2"   ;)

lol I kill me , I got like a million of these
« Last Edit: June 27, 2004, 07:07:44 AM by Fattak »

Throwback

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2004, 08:43:24 AM »
"lol i didnt even know u live in the middle east, now that fact makes my joke funny"

oh yeah ...i totally forgot you were involved in this argument ... at least "Smile" is from a respectable country , ur from Holland aka "Nazi speedbump in WW2"   ;)

lol I kill me , I got like a million of these

lol like i care that you make fun of holland, holland sucks anyways its always rainin', and we dont have any caves where there is any shelter, so we build houses.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2004, 09:25:07 AM »
is there a point to this argument?!?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2004, 10:55:50 AM »
"is there a point to this argument?!?"

nope