Author Topic: Conditions you have and the way they influence your life  (Read 595 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re: Conditions you have and the way they influence your life
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2004, 12:07:16 PM »
Since when does the allways so correct and perfect Trauma call people who haven't actually said or done anything that is offensive,apart from differing from his opinion, motherfuckers? It's not actually based on fact either...oh wait,that's normal when Trauma tells you something...

Anyway,my case is extreme and is definitive synesthesia. And yes,I do breathe when I sleep and I can do something Trauma can't...think when I'm typing a reply.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2004, 01:26:14 PM »
"Yeah, calling black people that is racist, but we haven't decided to grant equal rights and shit to people from the Middle East yet, so you can still make fun of them and say they live in caves." 

lol please , people from the South of the United states should not speak about being equal in any way to any other human-like creature on the planet, and that includes apes,  let alone have the right to speak about "granting equal rights".

but hey , I don't know why i got mad , I should be use to ignorants like yall by now because here's the great thing about being a Christian Arab : ur not white enough to be white , ur not arab enough to be arab and the whites hate u because ur an arab and the arabs hate u because ur white.
So whatever , we're already use to no1 liking us so go ahead say what u want. I'll even throw in a "LMAO" for everything u say just to show how good a sport i am   

Damn, life sucks for you.  At least you're christian, so you're not a heathen. 

The Watcher

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2004, 06:06:23 PM »
we got some tablets here in .au called zertec for hayfever. i have hayfever 9 months outta 12 in the year, and zertec seems to do the job

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2004, 10:56:41 PM »
"Damn, life sucks for you.  At least you're christian, so you're not a heathen."

no life is good because God is on our side .How do I know this ? we're still here DESPITE all the American and European politicians telling us to leave Lebanon and go to Canada where they'll set up camps for us to live in (fuck you Kissinger), despite the arabs who want us dead , despite those little prick Palestinians and despite our own brothers the muslims of Lebanon.
So no , life is good when u know God loves you   

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2004, 02:23:04 AM »
I haven't got God on my side as I'm really not into religion but my life is perfectly good. And no,I don't need enlightment..we've allready got lamps. 8)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2004, 06:16:30 AM »
"nd no,I don't need enlightment.."

hey i wasn't planning on preaching or whatever , to each his own , u feel like u don't need God I feel like I do .It's ur life and ur free to live it however you want , no biggie

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »
Ok then it's good. No hard feelings.