Author Topic: Joe Budden to drop G-Unit diss mixtape, rides in crazy car..  (Read 798 times)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Joe Budden to drop G-Unit diss mixtape, rides in crazy car..
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2004, 02:58:40 PM »
You realli think thats his car? and if it he stayin street, but regardless it could some1 he knoz or cuz he dont needa roll wit his shyt thru the hood, dont ride on the man cuz of his car or record sales, check the lyrcs...hes ridin on all of g-unit and isnt afraid of it...he speaks the truth check it out...http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=769

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2004, 06:47:35 PM »
If that is his car, he's smart for not wasting his advance on an expensive car like a lot of other rappers.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Jome

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2004, 07:11:59 PM »
You realli think thats his car? and if it he stayin street, but regardless it could some1 he knoz or cuz he dont needa roll wit his shyt thru the hood, dont ride on the man cuz of his car or record sales, check the lyrcs...hes ridin on all of g-unit and isnt afraid of it...he speaks the truth check it out...http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=769

Oh shit, Budden himself signed up to defend himself.

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2004, 08:49:09 PM »
For real, it's immature to laugh at budden for drivin that car.  I give the man respect, he's rollin the hood in a bucket, at least he's not goin thru there in an Escalade on 24's rubbing it in everyone faces.

Jome

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2004, 09:54:25 PM »
For real, it's immature to laugh at budden for drivin that car.  I give the man respect, he's rollin the hood in a bucket, at least he's not goin thru there in an Escalade on 24's rubbing it in everyone faces.

LOL, that's bull.
Remember, this is the man with lines like:

Bought a Benz for the advance
I get you in the club, sit right in the Rover
You might see 30 whips roll up nigga
They wanna ride in something were the rims don't stop

I think he might wanna rephrase that "Where the wheels might not stop"..  ;D

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2004, 10:02:49 PM »
Damn Jome stay hatin on the man, try the song 'Feel The Hate' quote that u kno the song hwere he has respect fo niggaz in the hood who got nothing, cuz he wuz like them, u wun of them G-unit dick suckers or sumtin? the main fact is he is eating 50 cent and his lame ass no rhymin skill click...and hes sayin shyt people sohulda said along time ago...and shyt fans have been sayin bout g-unit all along.

Jome

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2004, 10:10:51 PM »
Calm down Joe, your career is almost over.
I said it since your debut that you're wack..
One lame hit with a generic Just Blaze beat can't hide the fact that your whole album stinked.
This next album is your last chance..  :laugh:

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2004, 10:12:04 PM »
shyt id luv to be Joe Budden...cuz id luv to have the upper hand on G-unit.

Jome

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2004, 10:20:17 PM »
shyt id luv to be Joe Budden...cuz id luv to have the upper hand on G-unit.

Spoken like a true Budden Stan.
How can you have the upper hand on somebody that don't even pay you no mind.. there's been no reply.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2004, 10:32:20 PM »
Ok lets see they threw the first shot with Buddens. Then Budden rpelied wit Game over. smashed by budden in that wun. Game spit "200 barz" that 9 minute diss read the lyrics...ridiculous n horrible. Budden put out Bigshot....if they pay no mind Budden wont care he wunted the shyt to be over wit...and if they dont reply cuz they kno they finna fuck them selves over. so jus get off there dick Jome.  ;D

Jome

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2004, 10:38:06 PM »
Ok lets see they threw the first shot with Buddens. Then Budden rpelied wit Game over. smashed by budden in that wun. Game spit "200 barz" that 9 minute diss read the lyrics...ridiculous n horrible. Budden put out Bigshot....if they pay no mind Budden wont care he wunted the shyt to be over wit...and if they dont reply cuz they kno they finna fuck them selves over. so jus get off there dick Jome.  ;D

Game and G-Unit is 2 different things.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2004, 10:43:15 PM »
I'd consider it the same since the whole Group took offend to the Joe Budden "diss" which if u look at it wuznt even a diss u gotta be hard headed to think that wuz a diss...if u kno wut line they were talking bout. and G-unit convinced him to 'back his click up' and so Game did, bieng blind an all....and ya probly two diff things but he has upper hand cuz hes sayin shyt bout them people should have in the game already but to scared...and they neva thought anywun would come like this....but Joe did...so u gotta admit this is gunna be good. aside form Joe buddens muzik....and plus Lloyd Banks CD wuz the biggest dissapointment to me...hes still hott tho mad respect...and Younbuck....with that song i dunno wut to expect of his CD...garbage maybe...and 50 nuff said. wack ass even people at Summer Jam showed they hated him...if u rememba wut happened...all in all this is gunna be good.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2004, 03:12:26 AM »
he also drives that car in his video clip fire (yes yes yall)
Even I can afford a better car

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2004, 07:08:42 AM »
wow congrats u affordin that car should now get u record deal and recognition for speakin bout G-unit. see how far that retarded insult gets you.  ;D

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2004, 08:46:34 AM »
Ghetto shit.