Author Topic: DMX arrested...  (Read 78 times)

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
DMX arrested...
« on: June 25, 2004, 01:16:03 PM »
NEW YORK (AP) - Rapper and actor DMX was arrested on charges that he and another man tried to steal a car in a parking lot at Kennedy Airport, authorities said.

DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons, and Jackie Hudgins were arrested Thursday night after Port Authority police interrupted a dispute between the two and another man whose car they allegedly tried to steal, authorities said.

A preliminary investigation indicated that Simmons may have identified himself as a federal agent, according to Tony Ciavolella, a Port Authority spokesman.

No one was hurt and no weapons were recovered, Ciavolella said.

Simmons and Hudgins were arrested on charges of attempted robbery, criminal impersonation and criminal mischief, he said. They were in custody and were expected to be taken to central booking in Queens late Thursday.

A message left for the company representing Simmons was not immediately returned Thursday night.

The rapper was fined and ordered to make public service announcements for the Humane Society after police found pipes for smoking crack, a pistol and 13 pit bulls at his home in Teaneck, N.J., in 1999.

Simmons pleaded guilty to animal cruelty, disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia in that case.

DMX has acted in films including ``Romeo Must Die,'' ``Exit Wounds'' and ``Cradle 2 The Grave.''

aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
Re:DMX arrested...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 01:18:12 PM »
woops...already posted, my bad.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!