Author Topic: Kanye's rmx of Usher's Confession 2 ft. Twista and Shyne...  (Read 510 times)

teecee

http://www.powow.com/sykwitit333/06-usher_ft_shyne_kanye_twista_j_dupri-confessions_rmx-mob.mp3

Hmm, i think this is an official remix, although i am surprised the beat isnt any different.   supposedly they are gonna make a video and everything, not that good of a song, dont like how shyne is over the phone....

N-Sane Brain

Re:Kanye's rmx of Usher's Confession 2 ft. Twista and Shyne...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 03:35:22 AM »
Error 404 - File not found
We are sorry, your page could not be found.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 05:43:33 AM »
We are sorry, your page could not be found.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 09:05:51 AM »
pretty weird remix I mean the Kanye and Twista verses are hot but wtf is shyne on there 4?  I mean i feel shyne, and its kindacool how hes on it, but it just weird.  He only sez about 5 lines and JD is like "ohhh this is the best remix I ever did!"  I guess he forgot about the Dru Hill- Sleeping in my Bed RMX!

teecee

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2004, 02:11:29 PM »
Ya, this shit is actually a horrible remix.  JD did the In My Bed rmx, and the Lets Get Married rmx for Jagged Edge.  THis one just has the same beat but with rappers and shyne barely audible rapping over the phone.  Quite wack, sorry about the link, but its really not worth it anyway

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2004, 05:51:25 PM »

U suck or what i never could download from the cow shit

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2004, 05:54:22 PM »
pretty weird remix I mean the Kanye and Twista verses are hot but wtf is shyne on there 4?  I mean i feel shyne, and its kindacool how hes on it, but it just weird.  He only sez about 5 lines and JD is like "ohhh this is the best remix I ever did!"  I guess he forgot about the Dru Hill- Sleeping in my Bed RMX!
How did shine feel the song in jail is he gay or what
how did shyne listen the track in jail they dont have radio in jail