Author Topic: Saw something incredible today  (Read 289 times)

Trauma-san

Saw something incredible today
« on: June 24, 2004, 07:43:34 PM »
N/M
« Last Edit: June 25, 2004, 04:33:02 AM by SMiLE »

Montana00

Re:Saw something incredible today
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 08:15:24 PM »
that was nice, dont see that too often

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 08:18:12 PM »
Beautiful and (sadly) rare.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 08:32:05 PM »
You just KNOW on this guy's judgement day, that's gonna be Exibit A in the argument, you know? lol

lol, good one.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2004, 09:31:05 PM »
i once saw a guy hand a girl money out of his car an than she got in.  Thats sought of like what you saw today trauma lol.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2004, 09:34:31 PM »
i once saw a guy hand a girl money out of his car an than she got in.  Thats sought of like what you saw today trauma lol.

LOL

Paris

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2004, 12:52:49 AM »

Why does shit like this have to be posted?  No offense to Tom or anything but I have too often seen a positive thread or a non offensive thread become overcome with stupid "net beefs" and people's stupidity sending the whole thread to hell. Take "The Dubcc Story" thread it was coo at first but then the story became about a skinny white jewish gay rapper named SGV, now (and not too start any shit) that whole thing was obviosly directed an NIK and SGV for no apparent reason then I watched as it became a story where NIK and Grundy and someone else repeatedly dissed eachother.  Oh well I know the shit wont stop but still its horribly unnecessary.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2004, 01:02:51 AM »
but do you think.... he maybe stole the umbrellas? lol

every stop he makes cross state or whatever he picks one up..

or does the entire passenger seat of his truck.. or indeed the entire truck contain brollys? lol

pappy

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2004, 01:34:04 AM »

Why does shit like this have to be posted?  No offense to Tom or anything but I have too often seen a positive thread or a non offensive thread become overcome with stupid "net beefs" and people's stupidity sending the whole thread to hell. Take "The Dubcc Story" thread it was coo at first but then the story became about a skinny white jewish gay rapper named SGV, now (and not too start any shit) that whole thing was obviosly directed an NIK and SGV for no apparent reason then I watched as it became a story where NIK and Grundy and someone else repeatedly dissed eachother.  Oh well I know the shit wont stop but still its horribly unnecessary.

wtf are you smoking.  i was jokin.  me an trauma have no beef.  shit calm down.  it was meant to be a joke,  pretty much sayin a guy purchased the services of a prositute an you got all offended.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2004, 01:36:15 AM »
Maybe those joggers were prostitutes and the guy wasn't able to pay them before and so he made a payment in natura the next time he saw them. It would explain him deciding so quick! :)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2004, 02:11:35 AM »
but do you think.... he maybe stole the umbrellas? lol

every stop he makes cross state or whatever he picks one up..

or does the entire passenger seat of his truck.. or indeed the entire truck contain brollys? lol

probably the latter

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2004, 02:50:47 PM »

wtf are you smoking.  i was jokin.  me an trauma have no beef.  shit calm down.  it was meant to be a joke,  pretty much sayin a guy purchased the services of a prositute an you got all offended.

did u read my post at all? I said no offense to you this was just an example I'm not offended in teh least but I was a little mad about how threads go downhill like that, sometimes its funny, but most of the time it's pintless.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2004, 03:40:46 PM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2004, 05:51:04 PM »
N/M

>:(

doesnt suprise me.. I had done the same.
you say something that requires some passion in answers but all ppl write trash.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin