Author Topic: WTF is a PIFF  (Read 282 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WTF is a PIFF
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2004, 01:38:13 PM »
Urbandictionary.com has this to say:

"piff"

1. A word used for anything in general. Mostly known for drugs though.

"You smoke that piff?"

"That new sandwich at Mcdonalds is piff."

2. Spitting Strong or Special Words On a Song

"Mayn i am spittin the piff on dis one"

3. to toss or throw

"I'll just piff this old condom in the bin"

That last one sounds like some British slang to me... Nobody else uses the word "bin".

"Piff" has got to be one of the gayest words I've ever heard though... No wonder it's used a lot by a man who wears pink all the time.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2004, 01:40:11 PM by T-Dogg »

West C. Connected

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2004, 01:44:11 PM »
Jome shut the fuck up, no homo, like my doggie kidrenegade said, u can't fuck with the piff him, me, d-metro and max got (/had), u can't stop the movement, u mad doggie, but we got the game in a chokehold doggie. no homo

Nuff said, doggie!

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2004, 05:46:47 PM »
Why is this so fuckin' funny to me? All this piff and no homo shit is hilarious.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2004, 05:57:26 PM »
*hops out lamborghini 3g eclipse the same color as halle berrys nipples as the doors do the robot and the speakers do the wop while the rims do the macrena*
you ain't big enough to eat at the table, nope! this thread is on some peanut butter n jelly bullshit without the bread, fam. on the real doggie, how can't you know what piff is? its like when you go to the mall and you spot that new dipset album and ugh! you need a fix of that good ol crack, no homo.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 06:07:11 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2004, 10:26:55 PM »
so basically it's like smurfs use the word smurf

that's gay

it's very homo