Author Topic: DIRTY-COUNTRY VERSATILE  (Read 752 times)

R-CEE

• 'G'
  • dirty south affiliate
DIRTY-COUNTRY VERSATILE
« on: April 19, 2001, 02:22:25 PM »
DIRTY-COUNTRY VERSATILE

n'finity music 1999

1)dirty niggaz-intro to their style, who they r, eerie beat, murderous                            5w's

2)vougues/ cadillac anthem- song that made them famous, club hit, first song to get airplay, pimpin tune                               3

3)young niggaz- awesome beat, reminds me of circus music?? dark but upliftin lyrics, rise above$$$                                              4

4) all i do (featuring rodney wilkerson and MR.BLUE) feel good slow jam, rodney is singin the hooks, reminds me of do or die pimpin songs                                         3

5)dirt i bleed (featuring universe)- organ gives it a funeral feel, real people, issues, heaven an hell, thoughtfull, painfull, reminds me of pac, put a lump in ya throat           5

6)ride (featuring khao)- smooth, make you want to chief some killa an drop the top    3

7)what they really want- make ya bounce, old school,                                                  2.5

8) pimp and gangsta- sounds like g-funk, we made it                                                   3

9)dirty gull- guitars jammin blues riffs, they sing on this one, very bluesy, givin props to them girls, describes my perfect female companion                                              4

10)deep- demented, reminds me of natural born killas, they use alot of voice effects, bells, str8 from hell, demonic, powerfull, like a very bad trip, awesome                         5

11)southwest (featuring ricroc and doonie baby)- make ya move, song about alabama, gangsta shit, south and west connection, montgomery an killaville,,,chorus for yall
if yall gonna rep the south
then we gonna rep the south
so throw it up
throw it up
an bang that shit
bang that shit
if yall gonna rep the west
then we gonna rep the west
so throw it up
and bang that shit
bang that shit
to all my crips and my bloods
and my hardcore thugs
throw it up
and bang that shit
bang that shit
to all my folks and my lords
if ya true to the heart
throw it up
and bang that shit
bang that shit.......
nothin special,,,groovy song,,fitting    5

12)twerk sum- skit, bootie shake music,   1

13)really real- psycho beat, fast dance, club hoes, pimp song,                                      3

14)dirty love- these two have much live for each other, more than any 2 musicians i have ever seen,
"its in our blood,
we folk to the heart,
but our relation
is cuz"                                                   5

i rated the songs based on how good they were compared to the others on the albulm, it would b higher if compared to everything. alot of yall havent heard them. this was their first albulm. its hard to describe what they sound like,,their voice, cross between kast an crucial conflict,,but they really dont sound like either,,music,,like do or die,,a bit more instrumental,,some songs sound like the ol chronic music, that g-funk,,,i dont have anything similar to them really,,they r so gritty and harsh,,but yet so smooth,,,i dont know,,someone check this albulm out and post your review....
i give it 10....

dont make me pop a slug in this bitch
u fuckin with some dirty south affiliates

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: DIRTY-COUNTRY VERSATILE
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2001, 01:33:49 PM »
me? well personally i can't stand dirty they are the most annoying and most sorry excuse for a rap group...in my own opinion
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

R-CEE

• 'G'
  • dirty south affiliate
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2001, 05:10:48 PM »
have a nice day

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2001, 07:00:38 PM »
how many of thier songs have u heard,,,,,i doubt u would understand REAL MUSIC,,,,and REAL FEELINGS,,,,,,,maybe u should drop the whole rap thing and stick to shit u can understand and relate too,,,,,maybe hanson, or ,,,well,,thats about it.

dude calm down! you act like i was talking about you... shit dude you asked me my opinion on them and i told you i wasn't personally atacking u i REALLY can't stand Dirty they annoy me big whoop, u ain't gotta get all emotional about a dumb lil rap group

shit my homie Engies hates snoop and disses him every now and then but i don't go and make buligerant posts about engies just cuz he ain't feelin Snoop, shit people need to learn not every one feels the same about the same shit....plain and simple

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2001, 07:02:13 PM »
oh yeah, how do i don't know Real music and Real Feelings....Goodie Mob is one of my favorite groups and are 100 times the group dirty will ever be don't front you actin' like them 2 dudes are your mom and dad or somthin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2001, 06:16:08 PM »
i've actually heard that whole album a couple of times i really can't stand it or them....that's my thang don't worry about what i'm liking, and i don't get why you gotta jump at me for having an opinion, i still don't get how me saying i don't like Dirty is a personal attack....are you in the group?  no your not so quit trippin' and another thing...you seem to think the only type of music i listen to is gangsta rap i own ruffly near 520 LP's 12 EP's i don't even think there has been 200 gangsta rap albums made yet anyways here's a list of non gangsta rap that i listen to

Metallica !!
Korn
Guns and Roses
The Doors
The Beatles
Paul Mccartney
Mos Def
Talib Kweli
Public Enemy
Black Sabath
Led Zeplin
Nirvana
Sound Garden
U2 (some)
Rage Against the Machine (some)
Jane's Addiction
Red Hot Chilly Peppers
No Doubt
Kid Rock
marvin Gaye
Stevie Wonder
Phil Collins (some)
Weezer (some)
Foo Fighters
Alice in Chains
NIN
Michael Jackson
Prince (old school)
Sade (some)
David Bowie (some)
Tom petty and the heartbreakers
Michael W Smith
MegaDeath
Danzig
Suicidal Tendancies (some)

god i can go on and on, there is more emotion and realness in a U2 song than a whole dirty album please don't try to diss me cuz you don't know jack crap bout me

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2001, 06:22:26 PM »
OH YEAH I WILL SAY AGAIN I NEVER ATTACKED ANYONE , YOU ASKED HOW I FELT ABOUT DIRTY AND I STATED MY OPINION AND YOU GOT ALL EMOTIONAL CUZ I WAS ALL UP IN THEIR GRISSLE LIKE YOU ARE....SHIT DUDE YOU NEED TO CALM YOUR FAST ASS DOWN AND IF YOU FUCKIN' SPEAK ON THIS TOPIC AGAIN I WON'T HESSITATE TO DELETE, YOUR OPINION IS YOUR OPINION BUT WHEN YOU TAKE IT OUT ON OTHER PEOPLE IT AIN'T RIGHT AND WHAT I DID WAS STATE MY OPINION AND YOU GOT ALL SMOKED CUZ YOU DIDN'T AGREE WITH IT, GROW UP DUDE NOT EVERY ONE LIKES THE SAME STUFF

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2001, 08:59:32 PM »
You listen to Danzig? They are pretty tight.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2001, 01:55:38 AM »
One thing i don't understnad is why Whorider R-Cee keeps on talking about Dirty in almost every post on the fuckin forum...Damn, you must be one of their mothers or something...I am the biggest Xzibit fan in the world, but i don't go on and say "You should cop Xzibit" in everey post, and I wouldn't get pissed if somone didn't like Xzibit...Relax, calm down...

R-CEE

• 'G'
  • dirty south affiliate
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2001, 03:49:39 PM »
pimpalicious,,,,,,,,,how about eracing all the bullshit an make room for reviews if anyone cares to do so,,,,thanks ,,,yours truEly

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2001, 07:04:48 PM »
look you damn tard get it through your skull i don't like your fucking idols, they suck in my opinion and yes i've heard their damn album and i don't like it good god damn just except the fact no one likes the same shit next time you bring up this topic talking a bunch of unessacary bull ish i'mma delete your fucking post

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2001, 10:47:27 PM »
R-Cee...Please shut up. The End...

Smooth

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2001, 11:30:53 PM »
R-Cee shut the fuck up... i heard that whole Dirty cd and it's fucking TERRIBLE... BIGjakeDOGGYdogg's coming correct here... this album is just terrible

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

R-CEE

• 'G'
  • dirty south affiliate
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2001, 04:52:35 PM »
im sure you havent heard it,,,,,,if yall have heard it ,it wouldnt be hard to prove me wrong,,,,,,,,,,,jake ive asked you to prove me wrong before,,,,,still waiting,,,,,,,prove me wrong and i wont speak of this topic again......to be fair to myself i will give any of you 2 days to reply,,,but it would be easier to just delete the topic, ,,,,,not so smooth.,.,what is your other screen name smooth,,,?,,,big jake is big pimpin now,,,,he has 2 bitches,,,,,peace

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2001, 07:43:21 PM »
your a dork plain and simple getting all emotional becuase people don't like the same album as you, hell i'm probably the only one who likes Snoops Da Game is to be sold not to be told and you don't see me runnin' around bitchin' to everyone cuz they ain't feelin' it , now shut the hell up and this topic is officially on lock.....prove you wrong how? the only thing i gotta prove is that your acting fool and you already proved that without me doing anything.