Author Topic: Virginity  (Read 412 times)

Naughty_GURL17

Virginity
« on: June 25, 2004, 06:33:28 PM »

so before i started dating my boyfriend i belived in the whole not have sex until u r married thing but now i dunno. i love my bf soooo much that that thought has left my mind. i dunno if it's bad or not but i dunno i mean i am gonna eventually but i just want to know if its bad to change my mind.?

MANBEARPIG.

Re:Virginity
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 06:49:06 PM »
its not sex until you finger his asshole.

JP

I think the best thing for you to do is ask your boyfriend how he feels, tell him you have held the saving yourself thing for so long that you feel uncomfortable changing your mind if he breaks up with you because of that or doesnt have the patience to wait then he is obviously not the one

-KIDRENEGADE-

Naughty_GURL17

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 07:03:49 PM »
thank you for that message. i talked to him about it and he said its my decision so i want to but i am also scary that he might act weird after it happens.

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 08:49:16 PM »
I never looked at my ex-girlfriend the same after we had sex...felt wierd...and after my first blow job...i left her...because she sucked my dick, I would'nt kiss her anymore lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2004, 11:46:41 PM »
All I can say is, once I lost my virginity, well, nothing really. We talked about it, it was great, we grew closer, but in the long run our relationship lasted too long because we didn't want to break up. Both of us were wait until marriage people, but here we were, our relationship was not going to last, but we didn't want to break up because of this. So when you make that discussion, be very careful, because if it doesn't work, it's hard as hell. Though later on in life, sex in relationships is easier, but if you truly believe in no sex until marriage, I say hold off. If the relationship is not meant to last, then it's very hard.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Virginity
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004, 05:11:18 PM »
I lost my virginity at 13, I kinda regret doing it that young. I used to chill with alot of older people when I was young and I was just as mature as them. I looked like i was in high school so I ended up losing my virginity to a 18 year old senior. She was real good lookin too. It was just a spur of the moment thing. I fucked her with no condom too. I mean I'm not the tyoe to go out and just bang any girl. I like to be involved with a girl before I have sex with her. Going around banging any chick is nothing but drama.
Anyway, I don't know it can get weird. Once your in a relationship they seem to become nymphos after you do it for the first time

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2004, 11:15:31 PM »
I think people with an alias need to be banned.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2004, 11:28:50 PM »
i'll second that

pappy

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2004, 11:32:52 PM »
i'll second that

unless its a funny alias

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2004, 11:37:21 PM »
Blah, youre a hoe. Get ya hoe on and break ya man off something. Any girl who wants to keep it for their marriage will do it. If chillin with the first guy u meet is givin you doubts, believe me  lil girl, u gonna get fucked, at least give it to the first man that holla'd at you.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DAYUM

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2004, 12:00:43 AM »
i'll second that

unless its a funny alias

uve had many lol

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2004, 12:17:08 AM »
Blah, youre a hoe. Get ya hoe on and break ya man off something. Any girl who wants to keep it for their marriage will do it. If chillin with the first guy u meet is givin you doubts, believe me  lil girl, u gonna get fucked, at least give it to the first man that holla'd at you.

real talk from a virgin himself  ;D

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2004, 02:35:16 AM »
if you do it a few things could happen afterwards:

1. you may feel awkward and uncomfortable around each other, in which case the guy is not the right one...

2. you will talk about how good it was, compliment each other, make (improvement) suggestions, bang like bunnies, and live happily ever after...

if you feel you want to do it, and value this relationship so highly that you would disregard your earlier thoughts on sex before marriage, then go for it!!! if you dont you'll be laughed at from afar until you do!! ;D j/k

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Portugoal

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2004, 03:24:37 AM »
Everyboday should be a virgin till they are married.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2004, 04:29:13 AM »
^That's just an opinion,everyone should decide for himself.

I don't believe in virginity till marriage as I think you should know more about each other in a sexual way before you marry because you could be heavily dissappointed wich would put pressure on your marriage.And we all want to have a happy marriage,don't we?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..