Author Topic: WE HERE!  (Read 193 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: WE HERE!
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2004, 12:11:49 PM »
haha

jus dont want the flossin board to become full of needless mindless beefs besides...I'ma mod haha JP :P

-KIDRENEGADE-

We Fly High

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2004, 12:22:38 PM »
i dunno man, that whole outfit is pretty played. you pick out anyone in the crowd, and theyre probably wearing that same exact fit..

definitely dont dig the jeans... would not wear them if my life depended on it..
jerseys.. yeah i mean theyre cool, but on the fashion tip, theyve been played the fuck out super hardco..
and the pinwheeel hat... eh...

i might need to become the mod of this section and up u on some real shit. some cali lifestyles..

if you want to set trends, dont be watching the music videos and magazines seeing waht other people are wearing, that shits so sad...do your own shit.. and to let you know you wont be finding any of the trend setters in any malls or anythin like that, you gotta go dig in the boutique shops and what not...

you switchin your styles up all the time to match the music videos, youre just another fish in the sea. aint no one going to notice your steez.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 02:58:46 AM by justin718 »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2004, 12:29:14 PM »
Wow!!!  This forum is wiggerific ;D

lol.. I was about to say

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2004, 02:03:17 PM »
i dunno man, that whole outfit is pretty played. you pick out anyone in the crowd, and theyre probably wearing that same exact fit..

definitely dont dig the jeans... would not wear them if my life depended on it..
jerseys.. yeah i mean theyre cool, but on the fashion tip, theyve been played the fuck out super hardco..
and the pinwheeel hat... eh...

i might need to become the mod of this section and up u on some real shit. some cali lifestyles..

if you want to set trends, dont be watching the music videos and magazines seeing waht other people are wearing, that shits so sad...do your own shit.. and to let you know you wont be finding any of the trend setters in any malls or anythin like that, you gotta go dig in the boutique shops and what not... comin from a mufucker that got 'best dressed'  in jr high and high school..

you switchin your styles up all the time to match the music videos, youre just another fish in the sea. aint no one going to notice your steez.

got a point ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-