Author Topic: 3 turkish hostages are going to be beheaded  (Read 1027 times)

Montana00

3 turkish hostages are going to be beheaded
« on: June 26, 2004, 07:40:35 PM »
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=540&e=14&u=/ap/iraq

Well, they havent been beheaded yet, but i am 99% sure they will be. Just another day in iraq

Jome

Re: 3 turkish hostages are going to be beheaded
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 08:52:30 PM »
It's crazy, when will the madness stop..  ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 08:58:20 PM »
^ When we kill every fucking radical muslim in the world.  Oh wait, newsflash on cnn.com, we just got 5 more in some firefight... that's 875,643,521 more to go.  Yes, I'm keeping track. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004, 11:58:29 PM »
^ When we kill every fucking radical muslim in the world.  Oh wait, newsflash on cnn.com, we just got 5 more in some firefight... that's 875,643,521 more to go.  Yes, I'm keeping track. 

hA HA HA You'll never kill us all... we keep coming and coming like Tech and your woman.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2004, 11:59:41 PM »

hA HA HA You'll never kill us all... we keep coming and coming like Tech and your woman.

i hope a KKK member hangs you

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2004, 12:19:00 AM »
R.I.P.

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2004, 12:20:21 AM »

don't make me serve you like Tech and Sizzler

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2004, 02:42:17 AM »
do millitants never take a break?! i mean, not even on a sunday?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2004, 04:18:06 AM »
the turkish people must not be muslim other wise they wouldnt think twice about cutting off a fellow muslims head   >:(

bastards

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2004, 07:32:01 AM »

and you wonder why nobody likes muslims. You wonder why everyone in america wants to beat the shit outta the next muslim they see.
ill guarantee you this though. The next time america has a terrorist attack from brainwashed muslims. There are going to be hundreds of hate crimes against muslims, and when you say stuff like that...i really could care less.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2004, 08:07:55 AM »
the turkish people are muslims, but turkey have a relationship with usa, and therefore, they see turks as threats..

maby now yall fool can open your eyes and realize that them fools don't represent Islam, of they did... why do they wanna kill other muslims??

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2004, 10:38:08 AM »

and you wonder why nobody likes muslims. You wonder why everyone in america wants to beat the shit outta the next muslim they see.
ill guarantee you this though. The next time america has a terrorist attack from brainwashed muslims. There are going to be hundreds of hate crimes against muslims, and when you say stuff like that...i really could care less.

And you wonder why no one likes Americans. You wonder why every one in the Middle East wants to kill Americans. You are the stupidest people in the world.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2004, 10:38:46 AM »

Ha ha what the fuck are you gonna do?

- Lewis Carroll

Montana00

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2004, 12:03:29 PM »

And you wonder why no one likes Americans. You wonder why every one in the Middle East wants to kill Americans. You are the stupidest people in the world.

because americans dont go around saying the shit you say. thats why. muslims are people of hate. How many times do you see americans videotaping themselves beheading iraqis?

smerlus

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2004, 12:28:14 PM »

Ha ha what the fuck are you gonna do?

you made a total lie by saying you actually get girls....especially trauma's girl....so i followed that up with a fact....my disses to you are far more creative than when you hit the diss button under my name, look through your rap cd's and use some wack ass line to try and come back... you work at sizzlers, you're not a pimp....you're not a g....you're a sorry muslim sack of shit... and don't comeback to say you're gonna make money in a few years because that's cause i've heard that song and dance before...

fact is now, currently, in the present, june 27th 2004 and for the next couple of years...you're gay as hell