Author Topic: 3 turkish hostages are going to be beheaded  (Read 1028 times)

Doggystylin

Re: 3 turkish hostages are going to be beheaded
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2004, 01:45:50 PM »
lmao AG you'd shit your nerdy pants if you saw a muslim like that. same with that hick ass trauma and that idiot rampant. Id like to see you come tell me you'd like to see the KKK hang me in front of me

Montana00

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2004, 01:52:29 PM »
hey i didnt say nothin bout any kkk.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2004, 03:00:28 PM »
lmao AG you'd shit your nerdy pants if you saw a muslim like that. same with that hick ass trauma and that idiot rampant. Id like to see you come tell me you'd like to see the KKK hang me in front of me

o yeah? mr tough guy? i would say it im not scared of you or anybody in this damn world. and plus i didnt say i wanted to see them hang muslims i said tech

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2004, 05:16:44 PM »
the turkish people are muslims, but turkey have a relationship with usa, and therefore, they see turks as threats..

maby now yall fool can open your eyes and realize that them fools don't represent Islam, of they did... why do they wanna kill other muslims??

^^ yall seems to ignore facts when yall got them... :-\

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2004, 07:04:35 PM »
There seems to be a lot of ignorance here.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Montana00

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2004, 07:08:39 PM »
There seems to be a lot of ignorance here.

well by all means "genius" enlighten the rest of us ignorant people.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2004, 07:22:58 PM »
Being ignorant is different from being dumb. So, you calling me "genius" in your sarcastic way doesn't really make sense in this context. Now you are dumb and ignorant. How shall I enlighten you today? What information can I feed you?
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2004, 07:45:03 PM »
This is a sad situation. And it's even more sad to think that some of you are blaming religion when it's clear that those militants are just stupid brainwashed idiots.

Everyone conveniently ignores Maestro's post in here because he spoke truth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2004, 08:46:38 PM »
Being ignorant is different from being dumb. So, you calling me "genius" in your sarcastic way doesn't really make sense in this context. Now you are dumb and ignorant. How shall I enlighten you today? What information can I feed you?

ig·no·rant
1. Lacking education or knowledge.

And in the thesouras a synonym for ignorant is dumb. SO back to my question and dont answer me with some smart ass remark that your mom told you to type.

If were so ignorant then enlighten the rest of us on the subject.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2004, 09:02:42 PM »
ignorant and dumb mean the same thing, but they're different. ignorant means you don't know anything about the subject because you never learned about it. dumb means you've been give the oppurtunity to leanr about it but you're a dumbass.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2004, 09:55:54 PM »
ignorant and dumb mean the same thing, but they're different.

I believe with that contradicting statement of yours you were actually attempting to state that the two words are similiar. Now to clarify, ignorance is the lack of knowledge while being dumb is just a lack of intelligence.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2004, 09:58:47 PM »

ig·no·rant
1. Lacking education or knowledge.

And in the thesouras a synonym for ignorant is dumb. SO back to my question and dont answer me with some smart ass remark that your mom told you to type.

If were so ignorant then enlighten the rest of us on the subject.

In the THESAURUS -  I'm assuming you can see the word there in the online dictionary you're using, so it bewilders me to think how you could still not know the correct spelling, but that's a different point...

Oh, my mom told me to type. Yes that comment really shows that you're not dumb. What a way to prove me wrong. I would enlighten you on the subject, but what really would be the point. My words would just go way over your head.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2004, 11:45:03 PM »
^ When we kill every fucking radical muslim in the world.  Oh wait, newsflash on cnn.com, we just got 5 more in some firefight... that's 875,643,521 more to go.  Yes, I'm keeping track. 

hA HA HA You'll never kill us all... we keep coming and coming like Tech and your woman.

don't make me serve you like Tech and Sizzler

Ha ha what the fuck are you gonna do?

you made a total lie by saying you actually get girls....especially trauma's girl....so i followed that up with a fact....my disses to you are far more creative than when you hit the diss button under my name, look through your rap cd's and use some wack ass line to try and come back... you work at sizzlers, you're not a pimp....you're not a g....you're a sorry muslim sack of shit... and don't comeback to say you're gonna make money in a few years because that's cause i've heard that song and dance before...

fact is now, currently, in the present, june 27th 2004 and for the next couple of years...you're gay as hell

No no no, u have it all wrong. Please dont compliment yourself but assuming im actually trying to make fun of u. I am dismissing u because u are a fuckin no body. You just showed up here with a stupid name, stupid opinions, and I bet $50 a stupid haircut. You dont know me stan, please dont make comments regarding my sexual history. Please dont assume u have "creative" disses. Its not working for you. Just back away slowly.

*shines shoes with Smerlus' face*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2004, 02:05:56 AM »
^ When we kill every fucking radical muslim in the world.  Oh wait, newsflash on cnn.com, we just got 5 more in some firefight... that's 875,643,521 more to go.  Yes, I'm keeping track. 

hA HA HA You'll never kill us all... we keep coming and coming like Tech and your woman.

don't make me serve you like Tech and Sizzler

Ha ha what the fuck are you gonna do?

you made a total lie by saying you actually get girls....especially trauma's girl....so i followed that up with a fact....my disses to you are far more creative than when you hit the diss button under my name, look through your rap cd's and use some wack ass line to try and come back... you work at sizzlers, you're not a pimp....you're not a g....you're a sorry muslim sack of shit... and don't comeback to say you're gonna make money in a few years because that's cause i've heard that song and dance before...

fact is now, currently, in the present, june 27th 2004 and for the next couple of years...you're gay as hell

No no no, u have it all wrong. Please dont compliment yourself but assuming im actually trying to make fun of u. I am dismissing u because u are a fuckin no body. You just showed up here with a stupid name, stupid opinions, and I bet $50 a stupid haircut. You dont know me stan, please dont make comments regarding my sexual history. Please dont assume u have "creative" disses. Its not working for you. Just back away slowly.

*shines shoes with Smerlus' face*

contridictory statements...making fun of a nickname that you have no idea what it means? putting up 2 days of your wages that i have a stupid haircut?!?! calling me by an eminem song (can't stay out of those rap cd's for them disses) and then acting like a 12 year old chat room girl with your asterik roleplaying....that's the best you can do?

besides your sexual preferrence, nothing i said is a lie and what better diss can you have besides the truth?

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2004, 06:43:34 AM »
^ Actually, he kinda fucked you up pretty good, Tech.  And he's right about the rap disses.  Didn't you learn english through Rap Songs?  That makes it understandable, but you've gotta stop shouting "I AMMMM, because I SAY I AMMMMM" everytime somebody fucks up your argument.