Author Topic: 3 turkish hostages are going to be beheaded  (Read 1031 times)

eNgIeS

Re: 3 turkish hostages are going to be beheaded
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2004, 12:46:47 AM »
^ When we kill every fucking radical muslim in the world.  Oh wait, newsflash on cnn.com, we just got 5 more in some firefight... that's 875,643,521 more to go.  Yes, I'm keeping track. 

hA HA HA You'll never kill us all... we keep coming and coming like Tech and your woman.

and you wonder why nobody likes muslims. You wonder why everyone in america wants to beat the shit outta the next muslim they see.
ill guarantee you this though. The next time america has a terrorist attack from brainwashed muslims. There are going to be hundreds of hate crimes against muslims, and when you say stuff like that...i really could care less.

And you wonder why no one likes Americans. You wonder why every one in the Middle East wants to kill Americans. You are the stupidest people in the world.

You are a hypocrite, & heres why You complain about Trauma & a few others here labelling all muslims as terrorists or people of hatred, yet you just labeled Americans as the "stupidest people in the world". Dont label Americans just because of a minority of them say or do wrong things. Its like saying every muslim is a killer because a terrorist group beheaded an American, labelling like that is just so stupid.

smerlus

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2004, 02:07:32 AM »
he also claimed that radical muslims are pretty rare but then states here that they all want to kill us.....so he's a confused individual

Montana00

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2004, 06:54:02 AM »
to my surprise these men were released.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2004, 12:17:34 PM »
Trauma are u mad an immigrant who is years younger than u can speak english just as good as u?

Smerlus, your Dr. Phil analysis aint workin, especially when u cannot answer a single point I made. No matter how many times, so one comes into the thread and says "Good one smerlus," or "way to show tech,smerlus" does not mean u have a point. It just means some idiot actually believes the garbage u're spewing.

1. Smerlus where did I state we wanted to kill u all. I just said we keep coming and coming. Referring to Muslim birth rates and the increasing number of extremists. I know youre not advanced enough to juggle several different points at once.

2. Syxx u dumb monkey. WHEN 81% OF AMERICANS BELIEVE SADDAM HUSSEIN IS BEHIND 9/11, THEN DAMN FUCKIN RIGHT THEIR THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE IN THE FUCKIN WORLD. I mean seriously, the American public are fuckin sheep. Ditch the bias, and the political correctness, and see for ya damn self.
If they werent stupid, they would be expressing outrage at all the bullshit theyre govt dragged them into.

Any more nit picking gentlemen? A few more changes of the subject? Some more Dr. Phil?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2004, 12:21:48 PM »
^ Actually, he kinda fucked you up pretty good, Tech.  And he's right about the rap disses.  Didn't you learn english through Rap Songs?  That makes it understandable, but you've gotta stop shouting "I AMMMM, because I SAY I AMMMMM" everytime somebody fucks up your argument. 

He "fucked me up" by nitpicking personal comments and ignoring what Ive been sayin. The WCC right has been doing that for 3 years  :D

I am what I say I am, because no one of u discuss what I say. Never, never , never have yall adrressed the root of what Im sayin. Yall prefer to make things up, or emphasize the most irrelevent of things.

":Tech hates AMericans"

"Tech is with tthe terrorists"

Blah blah blah blah
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2004, 12:24:10 PM »
Trauma are u mad an immigrant who is years younger than u can speak english just as good as u?

Smerlus, your Dr. Phil analysis aint workin, especially when u cannot answer a single point I made. No matter how many times, so one comes into the thread and says "Good one smerlus," or "way to show tech,smerlus" does not mean u have a point. It just means some idiot actually believes the garbage u're spewing.

1. Smerlus where did I state we wanted to kill u all. I just said we keep coming and coming. Referring to Muslim birth rates and the increasing number of extremists. I know youre not advanced enough to juggle several different points at once.

And you wonder why no one likes Americans. You wonder why every one in the Middle East wants to kill Americans. You are the stupidest people in the world.

anything else you want me to prove you wrong with?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2004, 12:31:44 PM »
Islam stretches from Morroco to Indonesia. The Middle East has borne the brunt of American inteference and oppression (which u will conviniently ignore  ;D). Thus, it is only natural that Middle Easterns want to kill Americans. (<-----not all are Al Qaeda types, most grievance is just with american govt/soldiers/etc. It is onl the Al Qaedists who want all americans dead. Most Muslims are happy with dead soldiers and gov officials)

*watches Smerlus swing and miss*

*looks at Smerlus with disgust*

what were u thinkling

dont nit pickin? done avoiding what im sayin?

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2004, 12:32:32 PM »
besides that comment was more so a mockery of Traumas. Keep nitpicking hoe, and avoiding what im sayin.

- Lewis Carroll

Montana00

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2004, 12:38:31 PM »
WHEN 81% OF AMERICANS BELIEVE SADDAM HUSSEIN IS BEHIND 9/11, THEN DAMN FUCKIN RIGHT THEIR THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE IN THE FUCKIN WORLD. I mean seriously, the American public are fuckin sheep. Ditch the bias, and the political correctness, and see for ya damn self.
If they werent stupid, they would be expressing outrage at all the bullshit theyre govt dragged them into.
Any more nit picking gentlemen? A few more changes of the subject? Some more Dr. Phil?
Your a funny guy. I like how you make up stuff to make yourself sound smart.
Please point me to this "country wide survery" where 81% of americas believe saddam was behind 9/11

how bout you nit pick that

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2004, 12:50:21 PM »
cocksucker, i have no time to dig links just because u dont know how to read. I made a thread a while back, these lames remember but they'll ignore this post. The thread was specficcally entitled  "81% of Americans believe.....". Search the shit chump

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2004, 12:51:58 PM »
WHEN 81% OF AMERICANS BELIEVE SADDAM HUSSEIN IS BEHIND 9/11, THEN DAMN FUCKIN RIGHT THEIR THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE IN THE FUCKIN WORLD. I mean seriously, the American public are fuckin sheep. Ditch the bias, and the political correctness, and see for ya damn self.
Your a funny guy. I like how you make up stuff to make yourself sound smart.
Please point me to this "country wide survery" where 81% of americas believe saddam was behind 9/11

how bout you nit pick that

And how the fuck are u acting like u didnt believe the same damn thing up until Bush said it himself there  was no link.

"The nerve of this biitch....."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2004, 01:05:00 PM »
besides that comment was more so a mockery of Traumas. Keep nitpicking hoe, and avoiding what im sayin.

hoe is a garden tool....ho is what your looking for

and how can i nit pick you and leave you alone?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2004, 01:07:03 PM »
when u nit pick u are avoiding the point being raised. again, i know ure brain cannot juggle more than one though at once, but please work with me here

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2004, 01:13:06 PM »
you asked where you said that we wanted to kill you all and then in another post you said that middle easterners want to kill us all

we means yourself and a at least one other person.... so therefore as long as you and some people want to kill all americans i'm right and you're just a dumb bitch that's changing her story

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2004, 01:15:51 PM »
^ When we kill every fucking radical muslim in the world.  Oh wait, newsflash on cnn.com, we just got 5 more in some firefight... that's 875,643,521 more to go.  Yes, I'm keeping track. 

hA HA HA You'll never kill us all... we keep coming and coming like Tech and your woman.

and you wonder why nobody likes muslims. You wonder why everyone in america wants to beat the shit outta the next muslim they see.
ill guarantee you this though. The next time america has a terrorist attack from brainwashed muslims. There are going to be hundreds of hate crimes against muslims, and when you say stuff like that...i really could care less.

because americans dont go around saying the shit you say. thats why. muslims are people of hate. How many times do you see americans videotaping themselves beheading iraqis?

Your stereotyping muslims.... Muslims are people of hate? You probably dont know any people who are muslims, and all you see and hear are people bashing on muslims for the acts that the terroists are doing, dont speak on shit that you dont know. Plus your acting like all Americans are pure people who never do anything bad. FUCK YOU.