Author Topic: King James 90 Mio. Contract with Nike finally pays off ... first signature shoe!  (Read 146 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

160€

If you're a bballer you better get them fast, cause we all know how hard it is to get the first signature shoe of Jordan  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

West C. Connected

They look pretty nice to me.

MANBEARPIG.

I may jsu get em and stash em, maybe give them to my son later on in life or something

-KIDRENEGADE-

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Montana00

not a fan of lebron as you all know
and im not feelin those shoes. they dont look that great

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
what's up with all the shitty shoes nike and reebok are making here lately?? fuck those just look like the Air Penny IV's cept uglier

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what's up with all the shitty shoes nike and reebok are making here lately?? fuck those just look like the Air Penny IV's cept uglier

lool they're much better than Kobe's silver signature shoes who look just like stones...

basically. If you want quality, you should not buy signature shoes. You of course only need quality if you're a good bballer. Because... those signature shoes cost like trice the normal price because of the name. So, if you buy 'normal' basketball shoes for the same price as this, youll get much better ones. But then again, you dont get the shoes LeBron, Kobe or Jordan wear.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

West C. Connected

The Dunks and Airforces 1s are dope as fuck in my opinion, but yes, Reebok sucks ass.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
These have been out for a while now. They are iite, don't come close to the original Jordans or even the Magics. If they weren't Lebron's shoes, they wouldn't sell nearly as much.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
ugly lookin peices of shit