Author Topic: What prevents Americans from seeing the blood on their hands?  (Read 708 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: What prevents Americans from seeing the blood on their hands?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2004, 06:19:21 AM »
Rampant....yur ignorance will come back to U....I just hope U won't be a casuality of misery.

by tha way, that "You or Me" mentality can only be used in REALITY....U mutts are livin in a lie, Ure life has a foundation that is based on FEAR....

who is U.S after nowadays? terrorists? bombs? bin laden? nope, none of the above, where's sadam now? wat the eff is happnin?........could it be that Bin Laden is somewhere safe wit U.S support, sippin middle eastern fine wine with his 50 wives, children and 100s of family members (including the ones that U.S flew back the day after the 9/11 tragedies) ?

the new afghani leader is who? a U.S associate? there's a new pipe line from Caspian Sea being built to Afghanistan now? who gets the money? can it be the almighty U.S? ah yes.........................oil, more money, more land, the end. oh, and mind you, we had to get that Sadam guy outta the way because he's a big factor and will interfer in future business (afterall, there was the whole Kuwait thing he pissed us off with).

so here we are... 15,000 innocent civilians dead, all that blood on American hands, thousands of soldiers that don't want to be there, everyone back home in FEAR, all this money gettin pumped in, but simple shit like the gas price is at an all time high, and my people can't drive their car to work anymore, so they resort to the bus cuzz it's cheaper, but then with this many people in chaos, the crime rate raises, murder rate raised (at least in cali), gang violence hittin the roof, crack is back in many communities that barely got rid of it, our streets look like fuckin IRAQI ghettos literally, but who's doin what about anything? wats goin on? does anyone just sit back and ask WHAT'S GOING ON anymore? everyone is so caught up in shit that it's come to a point where we just accept the fact that it's all 1 big miserable fuckin world that will never see peace in. If we can't control the violence, death, misery, heartaches & everything else between X street & Y Street in little ass communities wit barely any population, how can we control the world? shit......Fuc anybody that supports this government and Fuc anyone that supports these terrorists......kno why? because they're all in the same boat wit the same goal. and dats money, the root of all evil.

SAND NIGGA SHIT BITCH.......OUT.

Damn, rodzilla, thats exactly that what im thinkin about all da time....propz to yur expessions and shit...you know , no1 knows anything what is happening outside the media...the loss isin both  and the whole world is thinkin about this shit and the whole world try to find out whats about everything, and every1 knows that all the problemz r the ppl theirselvez n money and the prosperity, that everyone try to get...tahts all........ can just agree 2 what rodzilla said! and every1 should think one minute about it!(at least)
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2004, 06:32:43 AM »
I think what keeps us from seeing the blood on our hands is we see our blood on other people's hands.  You or me, I pick me EVERY FUCKING TIME. 

Yes but u dumb idiot, you started it. Its like slappin a kid, then going ballistic sayings it either u or me and proceeding to kick at the kid. Its like , sure u can do it, but are u fukin retarded? Nah mean?

You're calling me a kid, and at the same time, saying "You started it" ?  LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2004, 06:35:14 AM »
Oh, and Tech, you're little bullshit argument "We don't support terrorists, we just share the same anti-american sentiment" is hilarious, because that's the opposite of the argument you use to link us to Bin Ladin.  Remember? 

"America Supported Bin Ladin!"... we NEVER supported Bin Ladin, but at one time, we had a common goal, and fought alongside him without aquaintance.

So which is it?  Is taking the same opinion as some one support of them?  If so, you're a terrorist sympathist, and if not, we never supported Bin Ladin... .hmm, a hater's dillemma.  Do you admit you're a bitch, or do you drop one of your strongest arguments against America?

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2004, 06:36:54 AM »
lol..

what i wanna know is.. who the hell made Tech judge, jury and executioner?

kid has no fuckin credibility and have already blown any chances of respect you had a long time ago. and this post would tip it for those that doubted.

you been sonned so bad here so many times i'm amazed you come back... hell still its nothing compared to infinite but still...

why do you even try?

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2004, 06:39:33 AM »
Remember, this is the same kid who said America needed to get rid of it's Jews.  LOL   

Montana00

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2004, 07:47:21 AM »
Rod nice reply.....except none of that is true.

if your gonna try and argue with us dont bring up some conspiracy shit about how our government is connected with the bin ladens.
Big deal so Bush oil company profited from bin ladens brothers.  Just because one brother is a terrorist and is connected with al-queda doesnt mean that his whole family is, if you believe that your just ignorant. Bush did fly the bin laden family after 9/11 but thats just because bush has close ties with them, because they go way back. You would do the exact same thing if someone investen a billion dollars in your company.

lol are you actually saying that californias crime rate is because of what is going on in Iraq? that has gotta be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.  ::)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2004, 07:51:28 AM »
Just because one brother is a terrorist and is connected with al-queda doesnt mean that his whole family is, if you believe that your just ignorant.

So by that logic you're ignorant by saying Muslims are savages because some of them are terrorists and a few out of a billion are cutting people's heads off?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2004, 10:11:42 AM »
Oh, and Tech, you're little bullshit argument "We don't support terrorists, we just share the same anti-american sentiment" is hilarious, because that's the opposite of the argument you use to link us to Bin Ladin.  Remember? 

"America Supported Bin Ladin!"... we NEVER supported Bin Ladin, but at one time, we had a common goal, and fought alongside him without aquaintance.

So which is it?  Is taking the same opinion as some one support of them?  If so, you're a terrorist sympathist, and if not, we never supported Bin Ladin... .hmm, a hater's dillemma.  Do you admit you're a bitch, or do you drop one of your strongest arguments against America?
isn't training him supporting him?

i'm with tech 100% on this. btw u never see him praising the acts of terrorists u just assume that, i can never understand how ppl say they don't really care what israel is doing when america gaurds them from international critisism and censorship or even sanctions funds their army i would say that is total support for what they are doing. I agree Israel has the right to defend the land the UN gave them but look how much bigger Israel is now its certainly not a policy of defence that they have been persuing.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2004, 10:56:00 AM »
lol are you actually saying that californias crime rate is because of what is going on in Iraq? that has gotta be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.  ::)

im sure that rod dont wanted to say anything like that wid his reply, you just tryin to find sumthing to defend yo goverment n to find sumthin to question, allthough you can question each word said by everyone,what do you tryin to reach wid that?... you just have not to do that, bcuz everything he said consist of argumentz, i think. :-\

Just ma own oppinion,.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2004, 10:57:21 AM »
Just because one brother is a terrorist and is connected with al-queda doesnt mean that his whole family is, if you believe that your just ignorant.

So by that logic you're ignorant by saying Muslims are savages because some of them are terrorists and a few out of a billion are cutting people's heads off?

Word
[J-Live]

Montana00

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2004, 12:55:48 PM »

im sure that rod dont wanted to say anything like that wid his reply, you just tryin to find sumthing to defend yo goverment n to find sumthin to question, allthough you can question each word said by everyone,what do you tryin to reach wid that?... you just have not to do that, bcuz everything he said consist of argumentz, i think. :-\

Just ma own oppinion,.

id like to debate with you, but its just that.

i dont know what the fuck you just said.

smerlus

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2004, 01:21:16 PM »

when some dirty bitch pointed at some muslims nuts....the majority of the US was pissed off and she will face justice

when some dirty muslims saw off a bunch of people's heads....very few muslims get pissed off and very few of the people that commited these crimes will face justice

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2004, 01:37:29 PM »
^ That's because they're not civilized or even human.  These are barbaric animals we're dealing with, and they're dangerous.  The world would be better off without them, and I'm looking forward to a bright tommorow!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2004, 01:40:14 PM »
You would do the exact same thing if someone investen a billion dollars in your company.

I rest my case. U said it. That's what it ALL comes down to. THIS WHOLE WAR.

Big deal so Bush oil company profited from bin ladens brothers.

IT IS A BIG DEAL U FUCKIN MORON. Ure quick to make threads bout the lil car bombs explodin here and there, but never look at the big picture. It's like when the pigs come arrest muthafucaz in tha corner slangin to live, but never dig into the root, they never question where it comes from, they choose 2 ignore the fact that it comes from the white man on the other side of the town, but that ain't where it stops, oh no, the white man gets it from another white man who gets it from a south american big shot who ships em in on some of the most random coast lines that U would never would think about.

and just because some middle eastern cats were found 2 be terrorists, U have no right to set off this homeland security bullshit, am I right? mannnnn, WHAT THA FUC IS U TALKIN ABOUT? dood had 50 somethin brothers, we should be INVESTIGATING THEM ALL and get to the bottom of shit, the first 48 hours after the attacks are the most important, but no, what do we do? send em all back home THE DAY AFTER the fuckin attacks. It just shows U how MONEY is being put over the PEOPLE. I don't undestand how U ignore all these issues.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

smerlus

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2004, 01:58:46 PM »
IT IS A BIG DEAL U FUCKIN MORON. Ure quick to make threads bout the lil car bombs explodin here and there, but never look at the big picture. It's like when the pigs come arrest muthafucaz in tha corner slangin to live, but never dig into the root, they never question where it comes from, they choose 2 ignore the fact that it comes from the white man on the other side of the town, but that ain't where it stops, oh no, the white man gets it from another white man who gets it from a south american big shot who ships em in on some of the most random coast lines that U would never would think about.

sounds like you've been listening to too much Kanye....read up on law inforcement, jurisdictions and that and you'll find out why it's easier to bust the peddler on the street than to bust a south american cartel