Author Topic: What prevents Americans from seeing the blood on their hands?  (Read 724 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: What prevents Americans from seeing the blood on their hands?
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2004, 12:26:31 PM »

Yeah, it's no coincidence.  It's by the nature of your fucked-up religion.  You promote being evil motherfuckers who think you get 60 virgins for blowing up a school bus of jews.  Your religion promotes this shit, so of course it's no coincidence that the most evil, vile, backwards, 3rd century civilization hating women beating christian killing camel fucking countries in the world... are all ran by Muslims.

And THAT, my friend, is how to FUCK you with your own argument. 

HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH HA HA HA HA HAH AH A, Trauma my man, I feel more sorry for u than Anger. If you logically believe this in your heart of hearts that Muslims, 20% of the worlds population, INTRINSICALLY , NATURALLY, GENETICALLY hate u , then you are certified stupid. My job is done, i can do no more here.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2004, 12:27:25 PM »
trauma the president of the iraq governing council worked for the cia, he blew up a school bus full of children under saddam america then hand picked him to be part of the governing council is that not promoting an evil mutha fucker

homie, why do u even bother. A wise man once told me, "Let a hick bitch be a hick bitch"
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2004, 12:29:38 PM »
trauma the president of the iraq governing council worked for the cia, he blew up a school bus full of children under saddam america then hand picked him to be part of the governing council is that not promoting an evil mutha fucker

homie, why do u even bother. A wise man once told me, "Let a hick bitch be a hick bitch"

actually no one told you that....you got that off a rap cd and changed the words around...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2004, 12:37:58 PM »
Why dont u take all that energy u use tryin to nitpick attempts at humour and sarcasm and just basically screwing around, and put it into adressing one of my points?

Every post of mine has some tinge of humour to it. None of yall get this, some take it literally and others basically concentrate on those comments cuz they cant say nothing about the other shit.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2004, 12:40:16 PM »
Smerlus' reason why Tech is wrong and evil:  His disses are too reliant on rap songs in his opinion. This is the conclusion Smerlus' mind has come to.

LAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2004, 12:59:58 PM »
Smerlus' reason why Tech is wrong and evil:  His disses are too reliant on rap songs in his opinion. This is the conclusion Smerlus' mind has come to.

LAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE

too bad it's sooooo truuuuue

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2004, 01:08:10 PM »
*smacks head in frustration*

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT.

? Are u an alias?

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2004, 01:09:31 PM »
*smacks head in frustration*

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT.

? Are u an alias?

too bad you proved my point first

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2004, 01:12:15 PM »
Ok buddy, e-beef aside, right now youre just spreading confusion like Karl Rove to cover your tracks

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2004, 11:56:21 PM »
it's very easy to follow...just have to read

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2004, 04:36:36 AM »
can you guys stop chatting around or do you want a own thread? it's acceptable if you pointlessly fuck around in one thread, but not in 2 or 3 and more.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2004, 11:13:11 AM »
sounds like you've been listening to too much Kanye....read up on law inforcement, jurisdictions and that and you'll find out why it's easier to bust the peddler on the street than to bust a south american cartel

don't put words in my mouth U lame ass muthafuca......read what I said over, ain't no one talkin bout goin after south american cartels, but if U could help it, why not? U could protect yur coast lines at least, can't U? it's no secret that most coke rolls in thru the Washington coast line and gets done in and sorted mostly in tha bay..... muthafucaz been knowin dat for years.....Michael Moore just touched upon it a lil more and made tha ignorant cats realize a lil somethin.....and he mentioned there was a budget cut from the guards over there.....dat was wat sickened me.....there was no reports on the national news on that shit.....please believe the government fucks wit that coast line and brings shit in that benefits them.....they sacrifise the drug thing because they have something more valuable to bring in, they can't afford no disturbance from no coast guard.......and the shit don't go to the strate to the hood from the cartels.....I use 2 roll wit my cuzzin to get kilos from this old ass white dood in a rich ass city in tha bay, no one knew his name......he fucked wit the bigger cats, but no one was ever after his ass.....#1 rule, no snitchin.....so no one would say nothin once caught up.....the pigs kno wassup but there's no motivation for em to investigate.....they need the hood to be the way it is.....dat shit is a cycle....we fucked wit ecstacy leaders....jamaican, rich ass area.....but who gives a fuc bout this issue.....my WHOLE point was U Pro American cats only CHOOSE to see the surface of things.....I mean U hear bout the truth and all the wrong doings, but U choose to ignore it just like the pigs ignore the drug thang......the war on terrorism is like a parallel wit the war on drugs......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

smerlus

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2004, 09:32:39 PM »
sounds like you've been listening to too much Kanye....read up on law inforcement, jurisdictions and that and you'll find out why it's easier to bust the peddler on the street than to bust a south american cartel

don't put words in my mouth U lame ass muthafuca......read what I said over, ain't no one talkin bout goin after south american cartels, but if U could help it, why not? U could protect yur coast lines at least, can't U? it's no secret that most coke rolls in thru the Washington coast line and gets done in and sorted mostly in tha bay..... muthafucaz been knowin dat for years.....Michael Moore just touched upon it a lil more and made tha ignorant cats realize a lil somethin.....and he mentioned there was a budget cut from the guards over there.....dat was wat sickened me.....there was no reports on the national news on that shit.....please believe the government fucks wit that coast line and brings shit in that benefits them.....they sacrifise the drug thing because they have something more valuable to bring in, they can't afford no disturbance from no coast guard.......and the shit don't go to the strate to the hood from the cartels.....I use 2 roll wit my cuzzin to get kilos from this old ass white dood in a rich ass city in tha bay, no one knew his name......he fucked wit the bigger cats, but no one was ever after his ass.....#1 rule, no snitchin.....so no one would say nothin once caught up.....the pigs kno wassup but there's no motivation for em to investigate.....they need the hood to be the way it is.....dat shit is a cycle....we fucked wit ecstacy leaders....jamaican, rich ass area.....but who gives a fuc bout this issue.....my WHOLE point was U Pro American cats only CHOOSE to see the surface of things.....I mean U hear bout the truth and all the wrong doings, but U choose to ignore it just like the pigs ignore the drug thang......the war on terrorism is like a parallel wit the war on drugs......

we only see the surface because it's better than making up the rest like you do.... there are thousands of people in law enforcement and you have the audacity to think you're the one that came up with a fool proof plan to stop drugs coming into this country....you're a fucking idiot

and news flash....you complain so much about "the hood" get the fuck out then

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2004, 10:41:16 PM »
can you guys stop chatting around or do you want a own thread? it's acceptable if you pointlessly fuck around in one thread, but not in 2 or 3 and more.

Eat a dick. This is my fuckin thread. Bounce, biaaatch.

- Lewis Carroll

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2004, 07:20:58 PM »

Eat a dick. This is my fuckin thread. Bounce, biaaatch.
LMAO