Author Topic: Iraqi Militants Threaten to Kill Captured U.S. Marine(3 in 1 day)  (Read 468 times)

Montana00

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - An Iraqi militant group issued footage Sunday of a man it said was a captured U.S. Marine and threatened to behead him, further heightening tension ahead of the June 30 formal handover of sovereignty.

Now they got a marine. I mean i was mad before when they were beheading others but now there going to do this to a marine. This just keeps getting worse.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Iraqi Militants Threaten to Kill Captured U.S. Marine(3 in 1 day)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 03:48:20 PM »
lol can we stop those threads for a while?

it's not like a thread is made every time a Iraqi soldier is killed

you go to war you get killed it's as simple as that

those marines werent forced to invade a country that hasnt done shit to them, they did it by choice
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2004, 03:55:41 PM »
that dood looks iraqi, lol i think the iraqis are jus makin shit up.lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2004, 04:39:03 PM »
^ LOL

I kind of agree about the war thing, though.  People get killed in War.  We went to war, we're going to get killed.  We still oughta barbecue those sonsabitches, though. 

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2004, 04:51:08 PM »
^ LOL

I kind of agree about the war thing, though.  People get killed in War.  We went to war, we're going to get killed.  We still oughta barbecue those sonsabitches, though. 
8)

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2004, 05:01:52 PM »
the guy is palenstein decent.

its not really the fact that its a 'casualty of war'

basically what really bothers me about these beheadings is how grusome and barbaric they are. You feel the knife cutting you until it cuts your spine. Can you even imagine the pain these people feel when they get beheaded?

You can say we kill them to but we dont put them through that much pain. We use bombs and big bullets.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2004, 05:08:33 PM »
lol can we stop those threads for a while?

it's not like a thread is made every time a Iraqi soldier is killed

you go to war you get killed it's as simple as that

those marines werent forced to invade a country that hasnt done shit to them, they did it by choice

You don't murder, let alone behead, prisoners of war.

Weren't you one of the people crapping your pants over the Iraqi detainees who were photographed naked at the Abu Gahrab prison??? Obviously that doesn't look too bad in comparison to all these beheadings.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2004, 07:47:38 PM »
At least it isn't a civilian this time. I honestly don't get what civilians are doing over there at a time like this.

But civilian or not, I pray that he doesn;t get murdered
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2004, 08:43:54 PM »
At least it isn't a civilian this time. I honestly don't get what civilians are doing over there at a time like this.

But civilian or not, I pray that he doesn;t get murdered

well some of the civillians were in saudia arabia.

but the ones in iraq are working their like any other person. the korean was working for a trading company.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2004, 08:47:25 PM »
can we please just drop enough bombs on this second rate society and be done with them....im so sick and tired about hearing about iraq...its such a waste of time for MY tax dollars being wasted over there...we need to either get out of there all together or get rid of them  8)

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2004, 09:23:11 PM »
R.I.P.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2004, 10:03:08 PM »
"Freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things," Rumsfeld said.
"Stuff happens," Rumsfeld said.

Well, there you have it. Our government's explanation for things like this is: STUFF HAPPENS. Let's get on with our lives.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2004, 11:18:03 PM »
he's of palestinian decent ? I heard there was a kidnapped Marine that's of Lebanese decent?
whatever it is , it's not gonna sit too well with his captors they'll probably be thinking "he's an arab who's fighting for America?fuck that traitor! let's cut his head off slower than the others"

so yeah ... he's so fuckin screwed
R.I.P     

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2004, 11:25:12 PM »
Nothing beats coming home to music and news another soldiers dead in Iraq.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2004, 04:14:47 AM »
can we please just drop enough bombs on this second rate society and be done with them....im so sick and tired about hearing about iraq...its such a waste of time for MY tax dollars being wasted over there...we need to either get out of there all together or get rid of them  8)

dont you say youre intelligent if you want to be in like every 20th post of yours? if that's true, then proof it for gods sake. be a dumbass in other sections if you like to be a dumbass. but this is the train of thought section dude, we cant complain about a little higher level and postings full of wit here.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin