Author Topic: Iraqi Militants Threaten to Kill Captured U.S. Marine(3 in 1 day)  (Read 458 times)

mauzip

Re: Iraqi Militants Threaten to Kill Captured U.S. Marine(3 in 1 day)
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2004, 04:23:45 AM »
Nothing beats coming home to music and news another soldiers dead in Iraq.

You are even worse than Hajj Ibrahim I Kiss Allah's Feet.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2004, 06:37:36 AM »

I know, since you love to see Americans dead.  One day, Tech, we will come for you. 

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2004, 07:34:21 AM »
nothing beats muslim hate crimes.

dont worry its not that far away. more of these beheadings and terrorist attacks, and id pray to allah that nobody finds me.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2004, 10:21:40 AM »
the guy is palenstein decent.

its not really the fact that its a 'casualty of war'

basically what really bothers me about these beheadings is how grusome and barbaric they are. You feel the knife cutting you until it cuts your spine. Can you even imagine the pain these people feel when they get beheaded?

You can say we kill them to but we dont put them through that much pain. We use bombs and big bullets.
it can take days to die of gun shot wounds i think a beheading is pretty instant, not very nice for his family tho.
Posted on: Today at 03:37:36pmPosted by: SMiLE 
Insert Quote
Quote from: King Tech Quadafi on Today at 08:25:12am

I know, since you love to see Americans dead.  One day, Tech, we will come for you.   
to be honest it just looks to me like he was taking a leaf out of your book trauma.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2004, 01:38:46 PM »
I'm in america.  Our books have pages, not leaves.  How do yall bind that shit?  Now, THAT is primitive. 

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2004, 02:57:27 PM »
I'm in america.  Our books have pages, not leaves.  How do yall bind that shit?  Now, THAT is primitive. 

lol that made me laugh :laugh:

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2004, 04:58:05 PM »
lol can we stop those threads for a while?

it's not like a thread is made every time a Iraqi soldier is killed

you go to war you get killed it's as simple as that

those marines werent forced to invade a country that hasnt done shit to them, they did it by choice
But we don't put Iraqi soilders through a horribly torturous be-heading death for our God/s

eNgIeS

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2004, 12:54:55 AM »

those marines werent forced to invade a country that hasnt done shit to them, they did it by choice

You don't murder, let alone behead, prisoners of war.

Weren't you one of the people crapping your pants over the Iraqi detainees who were photographed naked at the Abu Gahrab prison??? Obviously that doesn't look too bad in comparison to all these beheadings.

Doesnt make it right either

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2004, 02:03:10 AM »

But we don't put Iraqi soilders through a horribly torturous be-heading death for our God/s
but we do beat them to death....

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2004, 06:53:17 AM »
ok well i just read the news. An american Marine was beheaded today.....

btw, the marine that was beheaded wasnt this dude.  :o

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2004, 07:48:52 AM »
i'm getting bored of this its just casulties of a war WE STARTED!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2004, 12:11:23 PM »
Look at you beauty shop bitches spilling tears over my words. Im not laughin because Americans are dying. Im damn happy that American soldiers are dying in a country they have no business being. Nothing against yall back home, but I wish all 150,000 American soldiers in Iraq die. Theyre tresspassing. If a black man was tresspasing on Trauma's trailer park, please believe that hick would be out with a gun in a second. Why do u Americans expect people to like ur soldiers?

And Mauzip when is ya fairy Dutch ass gonna realize u aint built to speak on things that dont concern u. Im a strong handsome Muslim man. I feel for my Muslim brothers who are being occupied by American soldiers. You are a pasty deformed TQ stan, trying to cash in on the anti Bush train. Sorry chump, the bandwagon and its lfake lefty occupants stops here.

*Throws Mauzip off anti American bandwagon*

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Montana00

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2004, 12:38:27 PM »
Look at you beauty shop bitches spilling tears over my words. Im not laughin because Americans are dying. Im damn happy that American soldiers are dying in a country they have no business being. Nothing against yall back home, but I wish all 150,000 American soldiers in Iraq die. Theyre tresspassing. If a black man was tresspasing on Trauma's trailer park, please believe that hick would be out with a gun in a second. Why do u Americans expect people to like ur soldiers?
And Mauzip when is ya fairy Dutch ass gonna realize u aint built to speak on things that dont concern u. Im a strong handsome Muslim man. I feel for my Muslim brothers who are being occupied by American soldiers. You are a pasty deformed TQ stan, trying to cash in on the anti Bush train. Sorry chump, the bandwagon and its lfake lefty occupants stops here.
*Throws Mauzip off anti American bandwagon*
You know what makes me mad about the stuff you say, and people just like you. Its that you blame U.S. Soliders for everything. Your happy that U.S. soliders die, because they have no right to be there.

Just for one minute take the koran out of your ass and listen to me. American soliders dont choose where they go. They dont get to talk to president bush and tell him where to send troops. Soliders have no say in military actions. Most of the soliders are just 18-22 year olds just trying to get money for college. There in a war, and i can guarantee you that most dont wanna be there, but you know they cant do a dam thing about it. Being happy that there dying is just sick, but your used to enjoying stuff like that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2004, 12:47:55 PM »
Listen youre not lookin at the big picture. Youre zooming in too much. Of course these soldiers got fam, and most didnt even support this war. I feel for em on a personal tip. But every American soldier dying is another American saying, fuck this govt dragging us through this shit. Every American soldier is another govt official saying "lets ditch Iraq". Plus, simple simple revenge playa. I seen and know about too much evil done by US soliders not to express joy over their death, especially them being somewhere where they dont bellong. You Americans want my sympathy for your soldiers, but wont even acknowledge Muslims as dignified human beings.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Montana00

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2004, 01:37:13 PM »
Listen youre not lookin at the big picture. Youre zooming in too much. Of course these soldiers got fam, and most didnt even support this war. I feel for em on a personal tip. But every American soldier dying is another American saying, fuck this govt dragging us through this shit. Every American soldier is another govt official saying "lets ditch Iraq". Plus, simple simple revenge playa. I seen and know about too much evil done by US soliders not to express joy over their death, especially them being somewhere where they dont bellong. You Americans want my sympathy for your soldiers, but wont even acknowledge Muslims as dignified human beings.
Really and all these american soliders confided in you when they told you this?