Author Topic: Iraqi Militants Threaten to Kill Captured U.S. Marine(3 in 1 day)  (Read 457 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Iraqi Militants Threaten to Kill Captured U.S. Marine(3 in 1 day)
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2004, 02:07:20 PM »
Look at you beauty shop bitches spilling tears over my words. Im not laughin because Americans are dying. Im damn happy that American soldiers are dying in a country they have no business being. Nothing against yall back home, but I wish all 150,000 American soldiers in Iraq die. Theyre tresspassing. If a black man was tresspasing on Trauma's trailer park, please believe that hick would be out with a gun in a second. Why do u Americans expect people to like ur soldiers?
And Mauzip when is ya fairy Dutch ass gonna realize u aint built to speak on things that dont concern u. Im a strong handsome Muslim man. I feel for my Muslim brothers who are being occupied by American soldiers. You are a pasty deformed TQ stan, trying to cash in on the anti Bush train. Sorry chump, the bandwagon and its lfake lefty occupants stops here.
*Throws Mauzip off anti American bandwagon*
You know what makes me mad about the stuff you say, and people just like you. Its that you blame U.S. Soliders for everything. Your happy that U.S. soliders die, because they have no right to be there.

Just for one minute take the koran out of your ass and listen to me. American soliders dont choose where they go. They dont get to talk to president bush and tell him where to send troops. Soliders have no say in military actions. Most of the soliders are just 18-22 year olds just trying to get money for college. There in a war, and i can guarantee you that most dont wanna be there, but you know they cant do a dam thing about it. Being happy that there dying is just sick, but your used to enjoying stuff like that.
if they don't support the american government views why sign up for the army and fight for them?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2004, 02:32:02 PM »
Money for college? Lol. Of course. How much money do they get for doing this?
A homie of mine goes to school, AND works in a video store. he gets about 500$ a month. No imagine you work on a full day basis. How much money will you get for doing a chilled job? More than youll get for joining the army in Iraq, much more.
And there aint no draft or something. Ppl arent forced to join the army in Iraq. You live in a free country dont you :D.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2004, 05:59:59 PM »
It just came out that this piece of shit Muslim Marine that was captured is actually a deserter. He is Lebanese and left the American military base trying to sneak into Lebanon when he was caught by Iraqi insurgents.

I hope to God no American soldiers risk their life trying to rescuse this piece of shit.

Montana00

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2004, 06:06:26 PM »
    For a two-year enlistment, you can receive a total benefit of $30,000 for college ($833 per month for 36 academic months)
   For a three-year enlistment, you can receive a total benefit of $37,000 for college ($1028 per month for 36 academic months)
   For a four-year enlistment, you can receive a total benefit of more than $42,000 ($1,166 per month for 36 academic months)
   For a five-year enlistment, you can receive a total benefit of $47,000 ($1,305 per month for 36 academic months)
   For a six-year enlistment, you can receive a total benefit of $50,000 ($1,389 per month for 36 academic months)

i dont know about you but $42,000 for 4 years is alot of money. And you gotta be fucking joking me if you think that all of the soliders belive in what there fighting for. If people only joined because they agreed with the war in iraq, our army wouldnt have enough people to occupy iraq. im considering joining the army, and i sure as hell dont believe in the iraq war. And it is about college money. My parents cant pay for all of my college, and niether can i. I dont want huge student loans.

Doggystylin

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2004, 10:27:27 PM »
It just came out that this piece of shit Muslim Marine that was captured is actually a deserter. He is Lebanese and left the American military base trying to sneak into Lebanon when he was caught by Iraqi insurgents.

I hope to God no American soldiers risk their life trying to rescuse this piece of shit.

see i knew it was some muslim on muslim crime thing, lol those iraqis are idiots if they cut his head off, their killing their own. what lame asses they couldn't even catch a white soilder.

hector

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2004, 10:53:16 PM »
   For a two-year enlistment, you can receive a total benefit of $30,000 for college ($833 per month for 36 academic months)
   For a three-year enlistment, you can receive a total benefit of $37,000 for college ($1028 per month for 36 academic months)
   For a four-year enlistment, you can receive a total benefit of more than $42,000 ($1,166 per month for 36 academic months)
   For a five-year enlistment, you can receive a total benefit of $47,000 ($1,305 per month for 36 academic months)
   For a six-year enlistment, you can receive a total benefit of $50,000 ($1,389 per month for 36 academic months)

i dont know about you but $42,000 for 4 years is alot of money. And you gotta be fucking joking me if you think that all of the soliders belive in what there fighting for. If people only joined because they agreed with the war in iraq, our army wouldnt have enough people to occupy iraq. im considering joining the army, and i sure as hell dont believe in the iraq war. And it is about college money. My parents cant pay for all of my college, and niether can i. I dont want huge student loans.

holy fuckin shit.  I rarely ever read anything in this part of the forum but tonight I decided to read a few threads.  I gotta say man, you are damn near ready to take the crown from Downy for being the stupidest person on this forum.  You must be one sorry sack of shit.  I value my life way over $50,000.  and ain't no fuckin college degree in the world worth me losing my life.  Its fuckin idiots like you that are ruining america.  You are considering joining the army, but yet you don't believe in the war?  How fucking dumb are you?  Why in the fuck would you join the military right now if you didn't believe in the war?  for money?  I'd gladly take out a loan of $42,000 and give to you in order to take guns and shoot at you and shoot off a couple of your limbs, so that you could spend the rest of your life realizing what a fucking idiot you are.  Go join the army you moron, the world needs less idiots like yourself.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2004, 12:51:13 AM »
"base trying to sneak into Lebanon when he was caught by Iraqi insurgents."

serves him right . If u enlist in the army and then desert u deserve to die , he's a coward and a traitor , who just dragged Lebanons name in the mud more than any other Lebanese Muslim has (and let's face it that's all they do) .
Oh well at least we still have that "Abi Zeid" guy to take pride in 

Montana00

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2004, 08:16:11 AM »
holy fuckin shit.  I rarely ever read anything in this part of the forum but tonight I decided to read a few threads.  I gotta say man, you are damn near ready to take the crown from Downy for being the stupidest person on this forum.  You must be one sorry sack of shit.  I value my life way over $50,000.  and ain't no fuckin college degree in the world worth me losing my life.  Its fuckin idiots like you that are ruining america.  You are considering joining the army, but yet you don't believe in the war?  How fucking dumb are you?  Why in the fuck would you join the military right now if you didn't believe in the war?  for money?  I'd gladly take out a loan of $42,000 and give to you in order to take guns and shoot at you and shoot off a couple of your limbs, so that you could spend the rest of your life realizing what a fucking idiot you are.  Go join the army you moron, the world needs less idiots like yourself.
For the sake of everyone in theTOT part of the forum, please continue to rarely read these threads. because all you do is just talk shit about stuff you dont know.

stop taking all this shit outta your ass for one minute and think. You must have rich parents if you think getting a loan for $42,000 is no big deal. Do you know how long it would take to pay all of that off? have you ever heard of interest? ill save you the trouble from thinking....it would take a very long time to pay off $42,000 even if you dont include interest.

Not every family can afford to pay for their childrens college education, especially if they have lots of kids. Not everyone can pay for college while working at kfc.....sometimes i dont even knnow why i bother arguing with people like you.