Author Topic: bez...Nas knockoff  (Read 92 times)

Arkexodus

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
bez...Nas knockoff
« on: June 27, 2004, 03:43:07 PM »
Ayo,

Rap is a mind game, ima telekentic/Fully poetic all opposition pathetic/I need no credit, for spewin so prophetic/my every word come to pass and you remember who said it/
Exodus, A genius gettin threats from itiates/those who mimc shit, with no form of of wittiness/
bez who you goin' bury, wit that small vocabulary?/heard better obituaries, on all of my adversaries/
remnants of rapmade flesh, a serious lyricist/spit so sick amnesiacs reminace/your hard to listen to,your words are sedatives/fell asleep on yo ass coz every lines repative/you fake Nas, no one has to beware of yo ass/call me a paulbearer, carry yo ass Before I Bury yo ass

The only recognition you will ever get as an MC is on this site...And its only because i killed you
Amuse me and reply
Peace out bitch..........damn I hate copycats ass niggas find your own style muthafucka get off Nas's dick
ArkExodus

DAYUM

Re: bez...Nas knockoff
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 04:20:42 PM »
wreck this foo Bez

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2004, 04:32:09 PM »
that was terrible, u started just mumbiling big words, and when u finaly mentioned Bez, u call him a fake nas.. boooo

bez

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2004, 08:26:15 PM »
Mite as well play "theifs theme" cos I'm stealin this mans credit,
You can "hate me now" but "lifes a bitch" so your rhymes gettin shredded,
I admit I read it, "it ain't hard to tell" you dreamin of "street dreams",
This is the "new world" homie "you owe me" everything you got hidden up those street sleeves, yer right!,
Only room for "one mic", one Mc to "rule", and thats Bez cos he's "heaven" sent,
"Mastermind" of "my country" but you?, your "suspect" to everything you "represent",
Can't you see "the message" present?, "I gave you power", I dissed you cos "I can",
Enemies can hate but I don't hesitate to "shoot em up", why you think everyones like Bez, "your da man",
And I know I am, I'm "the flyest", the highest, so let me "rewind" this back,
You try to "get down" with the mightly, ya best hope ya got 9 lives cos watch me "silent murder" this cat,
That means, I could beat you without even sayin, your "last words" would be, but how you win Bez you wasn't even spittin,
Thats because this endin, "it was written", you fell right into "the set up", nar fact you didn't fall you were trippin,
"Nothing last forever", thats how I'm liven, your keystyle wasn't created it was given,
So now I'm "K-I-S-S-I-N-G" your ass goodbye, this is "my way", so I'll "take it in blood",
Just cos you can "zone out" an "blaze a 50", don't mean you from the hood, motherfucker,
So get back to what you "smokin", an quit gettin your rhymes from that dictionary book,
"Come get me" when ya got some talent, I spotted some there, where?, haha "made you look"!

((SWITCH))

Ya raps are weak, mine sublime, so yeah me and all these other peeps gunna criticise ya rhyme,
Cos ya waisted my time, I sat there readin from line to line just waitin for a punchline,
So it was about time, that one appeared but all it say was "your a fake Nas",
So I pissed all over ya rhyme, though usually I don't urine on hataz,
Sick of all you fakers, watch me mourn you faker!,
Cos you may be Paul Bearer but I'm the fuckin undertaker!,
Got a tombstone that reads these words:

"Bez flipped my diss, and now I'm dead, but God dam, this defeat hurts!"
« Last Edit: June 27, 2004, 08:28:22 PM by Bez »