Author Topic: 500 is the limit!  (Read 627 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: 500 is the limit!
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2004, 03:18:31 PM »
mine was the nicest...

DAYUM

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2004, 03:31:22 PM »
mine was the nicest...

lol too preppy lol
but im use to it cuzz of the peeps at my school i use to dress like a Chulo but now i dress more skater then anything 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2004, 05:01:44 PM »
i dont know what a chulo is,.... but u say too preppy, but its nice tho... i like dressing nice.... if i had the choice of wearing baggy pants with my ass half showing, or pants that fit with a belt.. i chose the 1 that looks nicer. :)

DAYUM

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2004, 05:08:26 PM »
i dont know what a chulo is,.... but u say too preppy, but its nice tho... i like dressing nice.... if i had the choice of wearing baggy pants with my ass half showing, or pants that fit with a belt.. i chose the 1 that looks nicer. :)

its cool i dress prep sumtimes too but mainly just the shirts nuthing more

Woodrow

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2004, 10:04:02 AM »
I declare myself the winner and undisputed champion.

Thank you Thank you

I'll second that.

Strong Arm

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2004, 07:01:13 AM »
Can i still play?

Flat Front Washed Cargo
Relaxed style with 5 pockets' worth of ultimate functionality. These relaxed fit flat front pants have side cargo pockets and back flap pockets with button-through closure, plus top pockets in front. Constructed of comfortable 100% cotton.

$24.99

Calvin Klein Prostretch Crewneck Tee

For a smooth, sleek fit and a comfortable feel under shirts or on its own, reach for the Prostretch Tee. Ergonomic stitching.
Cotton/Lycra® spandex
Machine washable
Imported

$22.00 for 3 t-shirts.

POLO RALPH LAUREN
Fleece Rugby

Our light and breathable cotton jersey reinterprets an authentic rugby silhouette. This essential shirt is designed with a woven collar and three-button box-stitched placket, a cover-stitched back half-moon, a distinctive front kangaroo pocket, ribbed cuffs and an even vented hem. Our embroidered polo player accents the chest. Cotton. Machine washable. Imported.

$75.00

Nike Men's Air Zoom Huarache 2K4
White/White/Red/Black

$124.99

Fossil Kaleido Black Leather

Watch out! This trendy timepiece can be set to stay on one dial or to flash from one dial to the other. Features genuine leather wide strap, stainless steel case, 3-hand quartz movement. Water resistant to 50m. In a collectible tin.

To change dials: hold button two seconds to enter or exit dial switching mode. Then press button to select either dial.
11 year warranty. Please visit our Customer Service page for additional warranty information.

$65.00

Mavi Max Khaki Brushed Nostalgia Jean

$58.00

A lightweight, wide-legged 5-pocket jean with a vintage, henna-tinted wash. Features double-stitch detailing on pockets, seams and waistband. Zip fly. Leather logo patch on back waist.
Cotton
Machine washable
Imported

POLO RALPH LAUREN
Jersey Beach Short

Essential pull-on short, in uneven yarn cotton jersey for a rustic yet handsome look and feel.
Drawcords at the button-fly waistband and both leg openings.
Patch-flap cargo pockets and single back patch pocket.
10" inseam.
Cotton. Machine washable. Imported.

$65.00

Jordan Men's Sleeveless Training Top
Black

100% polyester Dri-FIT® double-knit tank with ribbed crewneck and side vents. Sublimated print on front and back panels. Imported.
$35.99

NEW!
G-Unit "Drips" Tee

Silkscreened paint splashes set off the G-Unit logo at the center of this oversized tee. Logo patch at waist.
Cotton/Poly
Machine washable
Imported

$26.50

sum = $497.47
« Last Edit: July 07, 2004, 08:58:16 AM by Strong Arm »

DAYUM

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2004, 03:36:32 PM »
??? what happen to this ???

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2004, 08:30:18 AM »
The pimp outfit wins!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2004, 12:47:51 PM »
like i said i win

DAYUM

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2004, 12:56:57 PM »
yall act like that bitch Kid Renegade is gonna give yall the "prize" or whatever

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2004, 05:42:57 PM »
yall act like that bitch Kid Renegade is gonna give yall the "prize" or whatever

Fuck you, the only person that actually took it seriously is banned so I guess u win by default, congrats feel better? ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-

DAYUM

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2004, 06:06:18 PM »

Fuck you, the only person that actually took it seriously is banned so I guess u win by default, congrats feel better? ::)

yes... ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2004, 06:09:52 PM »

I want a recount muthafuckaz!!!!!!!!!! >:(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2004, 06:14:16 PM »

no fuck u asshole i won! he said so...

so when can i expect my prize? :P

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2004, 06:19:36 PM »

no fuck u asshole i won! he said so...

so when can i expect my prize? :P

the prize is that feeling u got when you read u were the winner, hope you enjoy!

-KIDRENEGADE-