Author Topic: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined  (Read 2050 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: "Fahrenheit 911" is #1 movie in America: Bush is ruined
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2004, 11:40:32 PM »
i don't know how some of you can sit there and say "you americans are too swayed by the american propaganda" ....but then this movie comes out and you guys wet your panites more than a 14 year old girl who just saw justin timberlake with out his shirt on.  this movie is a full feature length piece of propaganda.  IMO this movie is like all that Nazi rhetoric and propaganda Edward Norton and his lil bro in the movie American HIstory X were hearing. In a way it was true and made a little sense ....but it was skewed. There were a lot of things in this movie that holds SOME truth, but moore fattened it up and made it more 'sexy'  IMO this movie holds as much weight as a pro bush movie made by GOP and the Fox News Channle.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2004, 11:52:51 PM »
Come on man.  Everybody knows that these people are intelligent, mature individuals and above propaganda.  That's saved for those evil, rich fat republicans.  Democrats are smarter than republicans, and they 'care' about the little man, they have 'compassion'.  They want to take your money and spend it for you since you obviously can't do it yourself.  We'll all be better off when we have no ambition, and no free will, becuase everything will be provided by the government, and everything will be equal, nobody will have any success or be rich or have any kind of rewarding job, because damnit, THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR.  Now THAT is compassion!  Vote Kerry!

eS El Duque

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2004, 03:52:21 PM »
only people who are gonna like this movie are democrats...and people who are ignorant

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2004, 04:30:52 PM »
Propaganda? It's FACTS.....mann, aiight, let's just call it propaganda in this thread......

The propaganda that Pro Bush people present are always argued against in a righteous way, U muthafucaz have nothing to say against the FACTS that Michael Moore presented......

shieet, let's start wit the simple facts like how the Bin Laden family gets sent back by 10s of planes tha day after the attacks, why? no one was allowed to fly, all airports were closed, but these muthafucaz that we should be questioning are let go? then U have this homeland security bullshit makin MiddleEastern-American lives HELL because of all their paranoia. We put the homeland security shit in effect to make the white people feel safe, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out we let the REAL affiliates we should've investigated go. We gettin Iraq for what? How is there all of a sudden nuclear weopens out there a few months after we stated there is no weopens? 1 week, Sadam is a coo cat, next week he's the most wanted muthafuca on the planet with no reasons provided. It was a waste of time and U all know it, we weren't after terrorists when we went after Iraq, we were after money, we needed 2 get Sadam outta the way so we can place more pipe lines in the middle east (Afghanistan, which we own now) and have no worries of no one objecting. This type of shit has been happening FOR EVER, I mean it all sounds so easy & "whatever" when mentioned in simple texts like this....but when U imagine how many thousands & thousands of families lives have been ruined in the past decades due to America's ways, then you'll start gettin an idea of why those people justify their attacks on America. There are 9/11's every other month in the Middle East.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2004, 04:56:10 PM »
i'd rather wait for spiderman 2. that'll have more effect on my views than some fat guy that lied and made publicity stunts (sounds familiar) just to get you in the theaters

LOL, true...

Sounds like Infinite is riding Moore's big rubbery one.

Montana00

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2004, 04:57:31 PM »
moores a fucking idiot and everyone knows it. Every single one of his movies is the same. He shows you video clips of only the stuff he wants you to see, which leads you to his conclusions and his opinions.

For example:
There was a scene in farenheit 9/11 where moore talked about soliders and iraq war.

Scene starts: US soliders dragging dead us soldiers bodies. Taking dead us soliders on stretchers. Then Clips of a mother who lost a son, and she starts crying. Then (1) solider starts talking about how he hates the war and bush and he wished he was gone.

Now seriously, you can only think one thing with that. What about soliders who wanted to be there. Im not taking a side, im just pointing out that moore has a way of making you see his side and only his side of the arguement.

pappy

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2004, 05:01:57 PM »
I wonder what the excuse is going to be when Bush STILL whips Kerry's Ass in November.  Bush hasn't even begun campaigning.  He's put up with over a year of Non-stop attacks from Democrats, and hasn't even defended himself for the most part; now he gets to start campaigning and actually attacking Kerry.  He's going to anhilate him worse than he did the fuckin' Taliban. 

If the Dems have beat up on Bush for a full year of pre-election bullshit; and the numbers are still even; what the FUCK do you think is going to happen when Bush starts bringing out Kerry's dirty laundry? 

wtf are you talking about.  i was just reading an article today in the new york daily news that the bush campaign has already spent 85 million dollars bashing kerry.  And when it comes to compaigning arent you supposed to say your views how your goin helpt the country not bash the other guy relentless.

Jome

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2004, 05:25:31 PM »
There's a lot of tools in here..
Instead of arguing the facts, theories and questions Moore asks/raises, they all dismiss it as propaganda, with the "good" reasons that he is "fat and knows how (is smart enough) to plug his movie".
"Bush & co. doesn't like Moore, so neither should we, it's all propaganda", ALL BACKED UP by the "being a good American" bullshit.
Bush used $80 fucking millions so far to advertise reasons why Kerry shouldn't be the next pres, you judge who brings the propaganda.

Montana00

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2004, 05:29:05 PM »
have you watched campaign commercials latly? thats the point. You bash the other person.

you say they are bad at ______. i have a plan for ______  and he doesnt. He did ______ while governor/senator.

and so on. thats what there refering to.

im not saying all of moores movie was "propaganda". Everything he said in the movie was true.

Bush did fly the saudis and bin ladens out of the us during 911.
Bush did send americas youth to war that wasnt justified by WMD.

Allz im saying is that he gives you video and only the video that makes you see his way. If he wouldve shown a mom that cried because her son died and said Fuck bush and the war, then showed a mom that was proud of her son for being a courageous fighter in battle, then that scene wouldnt be effective.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 05:31:40 PM by rampant »

Jome

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2004, 05:33:38 PM »
have you watched campaign commercials latly? thats the point. You bash the other person.

you say they are bad at ______. i have a plan for ______  and he doesnt. He did ______ while governor/senator.

and so on. thats what there refering to.

In America, yes.
Where politics = entertainment and being rich enough to run shit.

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2004, 06:02:21 PM »
I wonder what the excuse is going to be when Bush STILL whips Kerry's Ass in November.  Bush hasn't even begun campaigning.  He's put up with over a year of Non-stop attacks from Democrats, and hasn't even defended himself for the most part; now he gets to start campaigning and actually attacking Kerry.  He's going to anhilate him worse than he did the fuckin' Taliban. 

If the Dems have beat up on Bush for a full year of pre-election bullshit; and the numbers are still even; what the FUCK do you think is going to happen when Bush starts bringing out Kerry's dirty laundry? 

wtf are you talking about.  i was just reading an article today in the new york daily news that the bush campaign has already spent 85 million dollars bashing kerry.  And when it comes to compaigning arent you supposed to say your views how your goin helpt the country not bash the other guy relentless.

Then why has Kerry bashed Bush for the past year?  Aren't you supposed to say your views?  Isn't it a little ironic that EVERY FUCKING ONE of his 'views' is the exact opposite of Bush's? 

pappy

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2004, 06:23:07 PM »

Then why has Kerry bashed Bush for the past year?  Aren't you supposed to say your views?  Isn't it a little ironic that EVERY FUCKING ONE of his 'views' is the exact opposite of Bush's? 
except kerry hasnt bashed bush.  other demo's have.  Kerry has kept his mouth shut.  shit he didnt even really say anything about bush going awol in the national guard.

Montana00

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2004, 06:26:19 PM »

Where have you been????????

thats all kerry does. All of his commercials say stuff about how bush did this and that. When kerry was on meet the press all he did was bash bush about the economy, jobs, war, and every other topic. Thats what american politics are, bashing.

wtf are you talking about.  i was just reading an article today in the new york daily news that the bush campaign has already spent 85 million dollars bashing kerry.  And when it comes to compaigning arent you supposed to say your views how your goin helpt the country not bash the other guy relentless.

except kerry hasnt bashed bush.  other demo's have.  Kerry has kept his mouth shut.  shit he didnt even really say anything about bush going awol in the national guard.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2004, 07:31:45 PM »
Propaganda? It's FACTS.....mann, aiight, let's just call it propaganda in this thread......

The propaganda that Pro Bush people present are always argued against in a righteous way, U muthafucaz have nothing to say against the FACTS that Michael Moore presented......

shieet, let's start wit the simple facts like how the Bin Laden family gets sent back by 10s of planes tha day after the attacks, why? no one was allowed to fly, all airports were closed, but these muthafucaz that we should be questioning are let go? then U have this homeland security bullshit makin MiddleEastern-American lives HELL because of all their paranoia. We put the homeland security shit in effect to make the white people feel safe, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out we let the REAL affiliates we should've investigated go. We gettin Iraq for what? How is there all of a sudden nuclear weopens out there a few months after we stated there is no weopens? 1 week, Sadam is a coo cat, next week he's the most wanted muthafuca on the planet with no reasons provided. It was a waste of time and U all know it, we weren't after terrorists when we went after Iraq, we were after money, we needed 2 get Sadam outta the way so we can place more pipe lines in the middle east (Afghanistan, which we own now) and have no worries of no one objecting. This type of shit has been happening FOR EVER, I mean it all sounds so easy & "whatever" when mentioned in simple texts like this....but when U imagine how many thousands & thousands of families lives have been ruined in the past decades due to America's ways, then you'll start gettin an idea of why those people justify their attacks on America. There are 9/11's every other month in the Middle East.

REAL shit y'all
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2004, 08:54:25 PM »
Kerry's kept his mouth shut?  You've got to be fucking kidding me.