Author Topic: Goddam Canadians! (National Election)  (Read 236 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Goddam Canadians! (National Election)
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2004, 09:44:18 PM »
Or lower.  It's horrible here.  When turnout is that low, the only people that are voting are fanatics. 

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2004, 12:18:33 AM »
Personally I think it's a duty for a citizen of a country to vote. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2004, 04:09:47 AM »
Lol We got what we wanted, no doubt about that. A minority Liberal govt propped up by the NDP. Thats exactly what Ontario wanted and we got it. Cant wait for that Toronto cash to come strollling in.

Canadians didnt trusr Harper with the PM
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2004, 09:31:27 AM »

I agree 100%.  I didn't think Harper was the best man for the Job.  My vote for the conservatives was more for my MP than it was for Harper.  Harper is a wannabe Kennedy.

The Liberals ran a better campaign in the last week.  They put fear into Canadians, saying Harper will ruin the country.  Harper didn't even campaign in the last week.  Hopefully he'll step down soon. 

On a positive note, the Green party got over 4% of the popular vote, which makes them eligible for federal funding.  They will receive a little over a million dollars a year for the next 4 years.  That's 10 times what they were working with in this election. 

eS El Duque

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2004, 03:41:49 PM »

I agree 100%.  I didn't think Harper was the best man for the Job.  My vote for the conservatives was more for my MP than it was for Harper.  Harper is a wannabe Kennedy.

The Liberals ran a better campaign in the last week.  They put fear into Canadians, saying Harper will ruin the country.  Harper didn't even campaign in the last week.  Hopefully he'll step down soon. 

On a positive note, the Green party got over 4% of the popular vote, which makes them eligible for federal funding.  They will receive a little over a million dollars a year for the next 4 years.  That's 10 times what they were working with in this election. 

the liberals with the NDP have 154 seats in parliment...one short of majority...the lone independant (which was elected in my 'city') could change that lol ;D

and isn' the green party tree hugging lovers..and not the actually the people wanting to legalize marijuna  ????

Suga Foot

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2004, 04:38:38 PM »

the liberals with the NDP have 154 seats in parliment...one short of majority...the lone independant (which was elected in my 'city') could change that lol ;D

and isn' the green party tree hugging lovers..and not the actually the people wanting to legalize marijuna  ????

Yeah If I were him I'd stay independent. 

The Green Party Is Different from the marijuana party.