Author Topic: Dipset all day everyday - Can't stop the piff [O'Reily video]  (Read 295 times)

Vicious

Cam'ron & Dame Dash on the Bill O'Reily Factor [video]

Video Clip (12 Minutes)

Dry your panties bitches  ;D

Killa
« Last Edit: June 28, 2004, 09:35:02 PM by Vicious »

Sikotic™

Re: Dipset all day everyday - Can't stop the piff [O'Reily video]
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 10:25:42 PM »
Why did they put Cam's funny ass in that debate lol. Don't get me wrong, he made valid points about the parent/teacher conferences but that "I got dirt on you, doggy" was hilairous.

And you notice how Dame Dash was holdin' his own to the point where O'Reily and the principal couldn't touch him anymore. They had to go after Cam.

O' Reily was a bitch in the debate. So much for being a mediator. And he still can't keep Luda's nam eoutta his mouth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 11:30:53 PM »
there all idiots

Throwback

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 07:42:17 PM »
I finally found out what that piff was...So I was sittin down watchin some cartoon (I think its called Bear and Grim) on Cartoon Network, and the little boy had a friend who liked his sister(Amanda) and his name was Piff...he had this all black outfit on with a black hat and black shades...so that it was "piff" is....

j/k...i do know what the real meanin is...took me awhile...but I got it...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2004, 07:54:59 PM »
you done for the night!
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2004, 08:38:08 PM »
cam is mad funny

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2004, 09:27:50 PM »
o'reily schooled Dash and just embarassed Cam'ron.  IMO Camron is just a ignorant rapper that is a dumbass.  I mean, c'mon!  Parent teacher conferences were Camron's answers to almost every question.  Dash was weak on here, if he woulda been an asshole like he usually is he coulda got O'Reily.  They shoulda had someone else on there that can rep Rap music to the fullest like....damn i don't know 'Pac prolly woulda been the best dude 2 go up against O'Reily cuz he always stood up for rap music and believed in it unlike Cam'ron and DipSet that just rap for money

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2004, 09:54:32 PM »
^^all i can say is.......
PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2004, 10:13:57 PM »
HORSE AND CARRIAGE
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 10:16:31 PM by Danny Iza »

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2004, 10:17:36 PM »
HORSE AND CARRIAGE RMX

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2004, 07:12:13 PM »
o'reily schooled Dash and just embarassed Cam'ron.  IMO Camron is just a ignorant rapper that is a dumbass.  I mean, c'mon!  Parent teacher conferences were Camron's answers to almost every question.  Dash was weak on here, if he woulda been an asshole like he usually is he coulda got O'Reily.  They shoulda had someone else on there that can rep Rap music to the fullest like....damn i don't know 'Pac prolly woulda been the best dude 2 go up against O'Reily cuz he always stood up for rap music and believed in it unlike Cam'ron and DipSet that just rap for money

lol couldn't agree more.

dash and cam are the stupidest motherfuckers he coulda put on his show....o'reilly made them look like the fuckin retards they are.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2004, 10:32:58 AM »
no, id like someone like Immortal technique, Ras kass, chuck d, maybe even talib kweli, to make oreily feel like a fuck

West C. Connected

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2004, 01:37:18 PM »
Mos Def. 8)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2004, 10:31:19 PM »
Cam'ron & Dame Dash on the Bill O'Reily Factor [video]

Video Clip (12 Minutes)

Dry your panties bitches  ;D

Killa