Author Topic: 23 Year Old female Florida Teacher Accused Of Sex With 14-Year-Old Boy  (Read 493 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man if I was that kid, I would not have told anybody and just would've kept knockin' the booty. ;D

Seriously though, that's pretty fucked up. Fucking around with kids is just wrong...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Seriously though, that's pretty fucked up. Fucking around with kids is just wrong...

West C. Connected

i bet that was the best 1,5 minutes of his life...she is hot...

azn_h0ney

• Lil Geezy
if thats true. that is really sick........ hope she goes 2 hell 4 it!
BOO... :P

bez

damn she's actually pretty damn hot . That kid is such a fuckin pussy for telling his mom though

yer, shes fucking hot as fuck.  Imagine her in her little tight school teacher uniform and shit, bet the kid was over the moon.

pappy

i read this in the paper 2day.  the kid didnt tell his mom at first.  he couldnt contain himself no more so he had to tell his cousin an some friends he was fuckin "a hot teacher".  an than word spread around an somehow got back to the cousins mother an she told his mother.  man if i was that kid tho id would kill my fuckin aunt for tellin my mom.  they got another pic of her in the paper an shes a good lookin broad. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i read this in the paper 2day.  the kid didnt tell his mom at first.  he couldnt contain himself no more so he had to tell his cousin an some friends he was fuckin "a hot teacher".  an than word spread around an somehow got back to the cousins mother an she told his mother.  man if i was that kid tho id would kill my fuckin aunt for tellin my mom.  they got another pic of her in the paper an shes a good lookin broad. 

Were they fucking, or was she just giving him head?

We Fly High

this bitch's husband must be trippin out of his mind. that shits going to haunt him for life. heres some more pictures of her, in some pictures she looks good and in others, not so good.

anyways heres a more complete story of how the whole thing got developed:

A teacher accused of having sex with a 14-year-old student is facing new allegations that she took their intimate relationship on the road.

Greco Middle School teacher Debra Beasley Lafave, 23, is accused of having sexual intercourse with the student in her car twice while his 15-year-old cousin drove them around the Ocala area. That is in addition to previous accusations that she had sexual relations with the student at her home and classroom at Greco.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office issued an arrest warrant Friday for Lafave. She faces two additional charges of lewd and lascivious battery on a person younger than 16 and a charge of lewd and lascivious exhibition.

She is expected to turn herself in to Marion County authorities Monday. Neither Lafave nor her attorney, Fred Vollrath, returned phone calls Friday.

Lafave was arrested Monday in Temple Terrace and charged with two counts of committing lewd and lascivious battery.

A report from the Marion County Sheriff's Office reveals more details about the relationship between Lafave and the student, which included trips to Ocala, where she had sex with the teen in her car, a report states.

Field Trip Conversation

The 14-year-old Temple Terrace resident told investigators he first got to know Lafave during a school field trip to SeaWorld a week before the school year ended. On the trip back, he sat next to the teacher. ``The conversation was nothing exciting, it was just them getting to know each other,'' deputies reported, based on their interviews with the boy. Before that, the boy told deputies, he had a ``hi- bye'' relationship with Lafave.

The next week, the boy told deputies, Lafave invited him and a friend to spend detention time in her room.

One of the days, Lafave asked the boy to stay after school and she drove him to get a haircut and to the recreation center where he routinely played basketball, and then she drove him home, the report states.

On the last day of school, Lafave attended another student's party that the 14-year- old also attended, deputies said.

The boy told investigators that at that time he had no idea Lafave was attracted to him, but the teacher did give the teen her cell phone number.

At some later date, unclear to deputies, the boy said, he went to Lafave's portable classroom, where the teacher said she had been ``thinking about him a lot and ... could not get rid of the feelings, and they kissed in the portable.''

Sexual Encounter At Home

The student told deputies his first sexual encounter with Lafave occurred at her Riverview home June 3. The report states that while Lafave performed oral sex on the boy in her upstairs bedroom, the boy's cousin watched a video in the downstairs living room. Afterward, Lafave drove the boys to Ocala, deputies said. During the trip, she performed oral sex on the student in the back seat of her vehicle, the report states.

The 14-year-old also told deputies Lafave had said she was ``turned on by the fact that having sexual relations with him was not allowed.''

Deputies said the next incident happened June 14 when Lafave had sexual intercourse with the boy in her portable classroom at Greco. A day later, deputies said, Lafave drove to Ocala, where he was staying with his cousin.

Lafave drove the boys to a Smoothie King in Ocala and asked the cousin to drive them around, deputies said.

While the cousin drove, Lafave had sexual intercourse with the student in the back of the car, deputies said.

After the incident, they drove to a couple of stores so Lafave could buy an iPod for her husband, deputies said. She dropped the boys off at the cousin's house and returned to the Tampa area.

Two days later, investigators said, Lafave returned to Ocala. This time, the cousin drove Lafave and the student to Brick City Park. The cousin parked the car near a garbage bin and got out, the report states. The student again had sexual intercourse with Lafave in the back seat of the car, deputies said.

Confronting The Rumors

Lafave drove the student back to Tampa. The boy's mother confronted the student after hearing various rumors, the report states.

One of those who contacted the student's mother was his aunt in Ocala, deputies said. The aunt told investigators she overheard her son bragging about the student having sex with a ``hot teacher from his school.''

When confronted by his mother, the 14-year-old confessed to having sex with Lafave, deputies said. He told investigators he was able to identify tattoos and birthmarks on her body. The Hillsborough County jail report filed at her booking lists the same butterfly and Chinese letter tattoos identified by the boy.

If Lafave is convicted, each charge could bring up to 15 years in prison and a fine of up to $10,000, according to Florida statutes.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 02:52:20 PM by justin718 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

What a gay/lucky kid...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
wow, that kid is a lucky fuck, and this whole story seems really funny to me

Jome

So the mom found out then..
Funny story to tell in family parties later in life.. (Not for the teacher)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
So the mom found out then..
Funny story to tell in family parties later in life.. (Not for the teacher)
i bet his dad is proud... shit id be if my son banged his teacher, and he was only 14....

Montana00

well the kid aint maknig it up.
he told the police about her "hidden" tatoos and stuff about her apartment,

but this is so messed up. The kid gets his teacher, who is pretty decent, and then he cant keep his dam mouth shut. hes a disgrace to all men who have hott teachers.

pappy

well the kid aint maknig it up.
he told the police about her "hidden" tatoos and stuff about her apartment,

but this is so messed up. The kid gets his teacher, who is pretty decent, and then he cant keep his dam mouth shut. hes a disgrace to all men who have hott teachers.

oh c'mon if you were banging a hot teacher at 14 an shes 23 you would keep your mouth.  Yoooo i would defo tell some1.  they be braggin bout makin out with some broad you come up with yea well i fucked my hot teacher