Poll

what time will shaq wind up with next season?

mavericks
kings
knicks
remain with the lakers
other (please specify in post)

Author Topic: Shaq aka Squa...  (Read 417 times)

Smoke

Re: Shaq aka Squa...
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2004, 11:52:32 AM »
In a first moment i was pretty sure about Kobe staying in L.A., but now i aint. So i wanna be sure Kobe will sign for us before trading Shaq. If Kobe stays home, then both

Ron Artest  Jermain O'neal al Harrington

Richard Jefferson, Kmart, Kittles

are good for me.

Payton (last year), Kobe, Jefferson, Malone (last year), Kmart. Not bad.
Payton (last year), Kobe, Ron Artest, Al Harrington, Jermain O'Neal. Even better.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2004, 01:18:07 PM »
every team that trades like 3 good players for shaq is retarded as fuck. shaq is done in 2-3 years.

yah i wouldnt trade three GOOD players for Shaq right now. It would put a real pressure on your organization to win NOW. Cus youre right, i dont think he has too many years left in him. He already wears down in the Playoffs. The biggest thing is, i dont know if Shaq will really WANT to play after 3 or 3 more years. I could see him hangin it up before he gets to that point of not bein an all star player.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2004, 02:23:46 PM »
lol i just realized i typed "what time will shaq wind up with next season?" what a dummy... anyway, i don't think he'll wind up with the mavs anymore.  nash is now on the suns and i think the lakers had their eyes on him just in case they couldn't get nowitski.  hmmm... looks like he'll wind up staying with the lakers especially if the lakers manage to get coach k.

If shaq stays, kobe'll leave..

kobe (25 years old) > shaq (32 years old)

they want shaq to leave, so that kobe stays. it's not shaq's decision. they just lick kobe's nuts.

oh and about coach K... : http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1834596   :-X  :D
« Last Edit: July 05, 2004, 03:03:38 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2004, 07:54:57 PM »
oh and about coach K... : http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1834596
yeah, i was going to post a story about that but since i don't remember anybody making a topic to even say that he was considering it, i didn't feel it was worth the effort.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2004, 09:49:15 PM »
lol i just realized i typed "what time will shaq wind up with next season?" what a dummy... anyway, i don't think he'll wind up with the mavs anymore.  nash is now on the suns and i think the lakers had their eyes on him just in case they couldn't get nowitski.  hmmm... looks like he'll wind up staying with the lakers especially if the lakers manage to get coach k.

not that this matters anymore since coach K is stayin at Duke. But, him comin to LA wouldnt have kept Shaq there. As a matter of fact, it probably would have pushed him away before it would keep him there. If he coached LA, Kobe is the one that would have been more likely to stick around...which in turn would have made it even less likely for Shaq to stick around.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2004, 01:16:18 AM »
that was the whole point of bringing coach k in ....that's one of the coaches kobe wanted.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2004, 11:34:45 AM »
hard to say but i think he will stay at lakers since he has kids and all, its not very smart to move to east coast when ur kids r at school. probably both kobe and shaq will stay at l.a. atleast i hope :)

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2004, 04:58:14 PM »
I don't think both of them will stay with LA.  And no matter what time Shaq goes to, they won't win.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2004, 03:57:25 AM »
I don't think both of them will stay with LA.  And no matter what time Shaq goes to, they won't win.

no matter what happens whatsoever, Lakers wont win.
No, it's not a sin

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2004, 03:54:13 PM »

you don't even know what their line up is going to look like next year.  how can you just make a claim like that?  that's just hate right there.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2004, 02:37:09 PM »
Anyone who picked Lakers is dreaming...Shaq said he won't play with the Lakers next year, if it meant retiring.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2004, 07:48:29 AM »

you don't even know what their line up is going to look like next year.  how can you just make a claim like that?  that's just hate right there.

wow I hoped someone will be responding like that. Thank god. now I can do something I love:

No, it's not a sin