Author Topic: What's the difference between bombing someone and chopping off someone's head?  (Read 488 times)

smerlus

I'll tell you why the terrorists record what they do.

1. They're terrorists. Terrorists look for recognition. That defines the word terrorist. (to a certain extent)

2. Obviously, the Middle East has no chance versus the Western World when it comes to physical war. Or can you imagine Iraqi soliders coming to America and making NY a warzone? Or killing more US soliders than Iraqis are killed? No. So they have to fight on a psychotic basis.

3. That this war is a act of liberation and freedom is the most hypocrite thing Ive ever heard. And I mean ever.

so that gives them the right to do that?

smerlus

when was the last time we placed cameras around a bombsite, taped all the people that were about to be bombed as they pleaded for their lives.....bombed them....put that tape on the internet for everyone to see, and then pick up the remains and dump them on the side of the road all the while saying this is what happens to muslim scum and that jesus is going to bless us when we get to heaven?
1) most military opporations are actually filmed most of the time its just not shown
2) Theres not enough time to show footage of all the people we have killed in iraq.
3) the terrorists have only killed a handful of westerns and they are showing footage to make the most of what they have done.

the missles are recorded from a sky view to show the effectiveness of the missle and what's left of the target.... you can't tell a crying Akbar from a pleading Muhummad

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

1. They're terrorists. Terrorists look for recognition. That defines the word terrorist. (to a certain extent)

2. Obviously, the Middle East has no chance versus the Western World when it comes to physical war. Or can you imagine Iraqi soliders coming to America and making NY a warzone? Or killing more US soliders than Iraqis are killed? No. So they have to fight on a psychotic basis.

3. That this war is a act of liberation and freedom is the most hypocrite thing Ive ever heard. And I mean ever.

well first .. why did you just karmadiss me, when youre always like 'karma says nothing. ppl who click the diss button have no life"

about the Quote.
I said I explain, not I justify.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

well first .. why did you just karmadiss me, when youre always like 'karma says nothing. ppl who click the diss button have no life"

about the Quote.

ok but anyways i didn't karma diss you....i'll prop you to prove it and so that you don't have to cry

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

about the Quote.

ok but anyways i didn't karma diss you....i'll prop you to prove it and so that you don't have to cry

lol I hope you dont assume I give a shit if my Karma is -95 or -96.
Was just thinkin.. "damn, smerlus is a hypocrite!". was wrong, no biggie.
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

it's ok, i wouldn't have dissed you even if you said the people deserved it....i only diss and prop at random times

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's ok, i wouldn't have dissed you even if you said the people deserved it....i only diss and prop at random times

smart guy.. so ppl wont be capable to retrace the karmadiss... Lol
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

or it makes people complain about other people...but i digress

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i don't really care about karma but then mine is shit anyway it rarely moves except i lost 2 points recently after being on 8 for weeks

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Sikotic™

Both of them are fucked up. There's no point in trying to poiont out the differences.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
In MY opinion, some of the shit yall say is Treason.  Your'e supporting the enemy in a fucking WAR.  That's punishable by Death, except the men you hate are too fucking nice to do it to you. 

In the GREAT words of the GREAT AMERICAN, Samuel Johnson, "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Rain

There is no difference between bombing someone and chopping off someones head.

in both cases its wrong and its simply murder - u've voluntarily killed other people - you fit the description of murderer.

i aint seen anyone supporting the chopping of someones head but some of you want to argue like they have. alot of people in here though have supported bombings.

there aren't evil people - thats just fuckin stupidity - whats the point of jail if u think there are evil people - the logic obviously doesnt believe some one can redeem themselves and learn to lead a good life.
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
only infinite would be dumb enough to try to justify the terrorists' acts.

King Tech does that also ::)

Show me a link where i said innocent civilians dying is justified or that beheading random Americans is justified. Are you talking just for the sake of talking. This pussy reminds me of that nerd in the back of the class with the womans voice, raising his hand to tell the teacher everything thats going.

"King Tech does it too, maamm"

Faggot, bring some proof or bounce
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

nah, you said somewhere you don't have to cry about nick berg not so long ago and you had a whole story around it. that proves my point basically. :-*

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
nah, you said somewhere you don't have to cry about nick berg not so long ago and you had a whole story around it. that proves my point basically. :-*

just because American insensitivity to Islam has caused me to not sympathize with dead Americans is not the same thing as thinking beheading random American civilians as  being morally or religiously justified.

*Mauzip swings and misses*

*Mauzip falls on floor*

*Tech shakes his head and continues walking*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll