Author Topic: What's the difference between bombing someone and chopping off someone's head?  (Read 500 times)

infinite59

The smear campaign in Washington has people believing that chopping off heads and giving up your own life to attack an enemy are barbaric and shameful acts, while engaging in a sustained bombing campaign is an act of freedom, peace, stability and liberation.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 12:02:36 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
the only difference i can come up with is that when we bomb them, we go for their army.  when they do their suicide bombings and decapitations, it's often innocent civilians who are the victims.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
only infinite would be dumb enough to try to justify the terrorists' acts.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

mauzip

King Tech does that also ::)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
basically here's the difference :
if someone tells me ur gonna die but u get to choose the method either "slowly get decapitated"
or "swiftly die via bombing"
i pick bombing cause it's more humain (still a horrible way to die , but the lesser of 2 evils)

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
the only difference i can come up with is that when we bomb them, we go for their army.  when they do their suicide bombings and decapitations, it's often innocent civilians who are the victims.

That was a very dumb comment. So you're saying that when America dropped the A-bombs on 2 Japanese cities killing hundreds of thousands of people, those were all troops who died? Please just keep your stupidity out of grown-up talk. When bombs are dropped daily on Iraq, you have to understand that Iraq literally doesn't have an army that's fighting the American soldiers right now. How can bombing towns aim for just the "army"? You've been playing too many video games.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^exactly bombs are totally indescriminate no matter how accurate they are and the majority of the time civillian casulties are higher than the casulties of the intended target

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

when was the last time we placed cameras around a bombsite, taped all the people that were about to be bombed as they pleaded for their lives.....bombed them....put that tape on the internet for everyone to see, and then pick up the remains and dump them on the side of the road all the while saying this is what happens to muslim scum and that jesus is going to bless us when we get to heaven?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'll tell you why the terrorists record what they do.

1. They're terrorists. Terrorists look for recognition. That defines the word terrorist. (to a certain extent)

2. Obviously, the Middle East has no chance versus the Western World when it comes to physical war. Or can you imagine Iraqi soliders coming to America and making NY a warzone? Or killing more US soliders than Iraqis are killed? No. So they have to fight on a psychotic basis.

3. That this war is a act of liberation and freedom is the most hypocrite thing Ive ever heard. And I mean ever.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
when was the last time we placed cameras around a bombsite, taped all the people that were about to be bombed as they pleaded for their lives.....bombed them....put that tape on the internet for everyone to see, and then pick up the remains and dump them on the side of the road all the while saying this is what happens to muslim scum and that jesus is going to bless us when we get to heaven?
1) most military opporations are actually filmed most of the time its just not shown
2) Theres not enough time to show footage of all the people we have killed in iraq.
3) the terrorists have only killed a handful of westerns and they are showing footage to make the most of what they have done.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 04:51:11 AM by Don Rizzle »

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

We're simply BETTER than them.  These people are evil, and we're good.  It really, really is that simple.  Yall are just a bunch of conspiracy theorists who are afraid of any kind of authority, so you doubt anything the president does, and you refuse to believe the obvious, that these people are fucking barbarians, because again, you think that would make you a sheep.

So you look for good in the bad, and bad in the good.  Sucks to be you! I live my life in clarity, like people have for centuries... yall constantly doubt everything, you don't see the horrors right before your faces, and you doubt and question good men, who have made America what it is today; a place you have benefited greatly for.

I see a man chop somebodies head off on T.V., I instantly think "Well fuck him.  Evil Motherfucker"...  Infinite thinks "That poor, misguided man, it's so tragic he has to resort to that to get his message across".  How fucking long will your insanity go on before you realize how fucking stupid you've been? Grow up.  Get some perspective. 

In MY opinion, some of the shit yall say is Treason.  Your'e supporting the enemy in a fucking WAR.  That's punishable by Death, except the men you hate are too fucking nice to do it to you. 

Montana00

i re-state this. Im not justifying either i would just like to say this. When you get beheaded you feel every bit of the pain until it cuts your spine in the back of your neck. Can you imagine the pain youll feel with a knife going into your neck. ugh i dont even wanna imagine. I guess when you look at the two, you look at beheading as a "barbaric" and inhumane way to kill somene during war, because this is war and things happen during war.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i'm on the side of the coalition i just don't like the methods used. and all i been trying to point out is that you are all playing into the terrorists hands by giving them too much recognision ok they have beheaded what 10 people? we have killed thousands! get it into perspective.

GoodLuvn169

Shhhhhh!!!! he thinks he's rightous  ::) It's fun to read the idiotic ramblings of infinite.  It's a pass time.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 09:38:58 AM by GoodLuvn169 »

GoodLuvn169

I'd like to see infinite replay to that one.