Author Topic: ***Everyone please check in, I'd like to have your opinion about this...***  (Read 330 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Hey what's up,

What I'm about to tell is something that happened to me yesterday, it's about some of my closest friends. I would appreciate it if everybody took some time out to read this carefully and think about how you would react and what you would do...thanks in advance.

I have these two friends (Sarah & Bart) and we were gonna go to a festival Saturday July 3rd. We already planned this 3 months ago, I ordered their tickets and I took care of everything.
Now, yesterday, I received a message on my cell-phone from Sarah. She wrote that she was gonna sell her tickets because Bart has sold them. I couldn't believe my eyes...Out of nowhere I read this, they didn't tell me anything about this, we never had any fights or whatso-ever, and 4 days before the music-festival, they tell me that, basically, I can go alone.
You have to know, these are two friends I go out with every week, we go play basketball together, Bart beatboxes while I rap, we really have the same interests...and now they do this.
Okay, I received that message exactly 1 hour before I had to go to school (it was our graduation day in high-school), so I was like "why not just tell me at school, in my face, instead of simply sending me a message when you know you'll see me within an hour". Allright, so I go to school, I see both of them standing there. They don't do anything, they don't come to me (keep in mind, that Bart, the guy who supposedly already sold his ticket, hasn't even told me anything about it). I expected him to come to me immediately to tell me "look, I decided not to go anymore". Anyway, I go to a classroom, where I get my diploma, and I see him in the same hallway. He was walking in my direction, and I say "you're not going to the festival anymore?". He responds "Well, I don't know, I'm not sure how we are gonna get back home". I say to him "I already checked the Internet...we can catch our train at 22.30". I say "Have you already sold your tickets?"...guess what he says: "No". Remember: according to Sarah, he already did. From this point on, I really knew something was going on & they were holding back something.
I go back outside, and I see Sarah sitting there. And she was literally avoiding eye-contact with me, I was like "wtf, why don't you just tell me now in my face you are gonna sell your tickets and give me a good reason". I just walked up to her, and asked her "why did you decide to sell your tickets"? And she really gave me this lame excuse, something that had nothing, but nothing, to do with it. What I also noticed, is that she had a hard time with looking me straight into my eyes.
She says to me "I'll go talk to Bart", I say "he's standing right there". I go after her, and she simply walks past him, I was like "huh? didn't you just tell me you were gonna talk to him?". Anyway, I confront Bart again, and ask him why he did this, a few days before the concert, just leaving me like that. And he constantly tries to look the other way, not paying attention to what I say, and he says "are you on MSN tomorrow? I'll tell you then if I go or not". And I think to myself "oh, so I'm a fucking toy right now, you decide you wanna go, then you decide not to. Then you change your mind again and say, "I'll see tomorrow".

Sarah also told me she didn't feel like going anyway, and she had that feeling for over a month now. I told her "why didn't you just tell me then?!". She kept ignoring the question...

---> So basically, that's what went down in detail...to sum it up: these two friends I hang out with every day and go out with every week, just turned their back on me, and they refuse to give a reason and they don't feel comfortable looking me in my face.
Is that friendship? Is that having trust in someone?
I decided to go have a talk with them, and tell them "look, you did wrong, you did things behind my back, you refuse to give me a good reason, and I'm not gonna take it any longer, this so-called friendship is over".

I told my parents about this and they think that Bart & Sarah simply don't wanna hang out with my anymore but don't have the guts to say it in my face...and they are going to the festival, but they don't wanna be around me anymore.
I'm starting to feel the same way...

Can you guys please give me an honest opinion about how you would react?
Thanks a lot.

The Watcher

sounds to me like they're fuckin

dust off the chainsaw

what did that dude say on MSN?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 01:33:12 AM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Maybe they just think you're a dork and they agreed that they feel embarassed being around you. I could be wrong, but that's what it seems like.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Don Seer

make sure you get ya money for the tickets.. beyond that i dunno man.. i'd be pissed..

smerlus

sounds like some weird shit...when my friends piss me off, i get back at them in secretive evil ways......but that's just me

mauzip

I'd demand my money back.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Most likely, they've hooked up, and they wanna be alone...It's kinda odd when a couple go somewhere, and an extra guy is just there on the side...Get another girl or something, and it'll be even...PeACe

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
No, they're not a couple, I'm 100% sure about this, so that's not the reason.
I already have my money.

Thanks for the replies so far...

Leggy Hendrix

its a strange one...sounds to me like they either

werent that keen to go in the first place...
or
want to go but not with you...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dunno why they would do you like that, sounds like you were close friends...

Me, I'd be like fuck it. They don't want to talk to me, hang out with me, be friends with me? Fuck them then.

And it ain't like you didn't try to reach them. If they're really your friends, they'll come up to you and you'll sort this out eventually. But if they keep doing you like that - fuck that shit.

It seems lately my friends list
Done took a slight decline
And if you wanna know the truth man, man
Them wasn't no friends of mine

Fucked up when that happens though. :-\

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Exactly...that's how I feel right now.
Would you give them a second chance?

Trauma-san

Hell no don't give them a second chance.  The Onus is on them to fix this shit, just ignore them like the inconsequential pieces of your life that they are. 

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Yeah...that's what I was planning to do. I'm glad to see people would react the same way...

Don Seer

awww dats harsh

<-- big softy ;)

i'd be wary in future tho..

Throwback