Author Topic: ***Everyone please check in, I'd like to have your opinion about this...***  (Read 329 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thas pretty f'd up selling the tickets you shouted. Good thing you got yer money back.

I'd be too mad to sit back, I'd confront them aye, ask them whassup.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Sounds like a couple of assholes. Fuck them, you don't need them.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

bez

Shit thats a fucked up situation.  Sorry homie but I wouldnt know what to do if that where me because I honestly dont think any of my friends would actually do that.  If we had a concert thingy planned, tickets bought and everything we would all go, nobody would drop out because of a bullshit excuse.  Not to sound like a prik of anything but dont you got any more friends???

Suga Foot

Sounds to me like Bart and Sarah are fuckin.

Either way tho, fuck 'em.  If Bart wanna act like a fuckin female and play emotional games with you, fuck him.  I've had to do that before.  I had my best friend hook up with a girl I liked behind my back, they both were acting strange as hell around me, so I was just like "fuck both of you", and I haven't talked to either of them in 2 years.  It hard at first, but after a while I felt better for doing it.

jimmy carter

• Lil Geezy
i woulda broke barts fuckin face man. to be honest with you if they gonna go behind your back and act like that then fuck em. from what i've learned in life, the last thing you want is disloyal friends.

Sikotic™

Yo that's some cold, man. I experienced somethin like that in the past but I never lost money over it. DEFINITELY get your money back for that.

And if a girl would do that to you, she obviously doesn';t feel the same way about you as you do and her and she's taking advantage of your good charity towards her.

Give her the pink slip dogg
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Watch out and be objective
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Sounds like a couple of assholes. Fuck them, you don't need them.

lbc213

GoodLuvn169

Well I'll be blunt; you shouldn't of told them that this so called friendship was over.  But thats done and in the past.  Give it some time.  Call them up up and tell them that you over reacted.  Give them some time to cool off.  Maybe somethings going on that you don't know about.  Call them in a week or two and ask them if they want to chill.  If they say they can't or they have somethin' else planned don't get your panties in a bundle about it,  call them again some other day.  Chill with some other people.  True friendships won't be destroyed by something like this.  But friendships can get stale.  Maybe its a blessing.  It will give you time to broaden the amount of people you know well.  Chill with some other homies and give it time.  It will work itself out.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Im thinkin tell em to fuck off.  You did your part by confronting both of them.  There is nothing else you can do until these so called "friends" speak the real on whats going on.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
You did your part by confronting both of them.  There is nothing else you can do until these so called "friends" speak the real on whats going on.

True...in Dutch, we have an expression for this: "the ball is in their camp now", so it's up to them to go talk to me...I already did my part.
GoodLuvn169: I haven't told them yet that the friendship was over, and I'm not going to either. I'm gonna lay low for a while, see what happens...

I called Sarah yesterday and she kept saying the same thing basically: "I don't know if Bart has sold his ticket or not...". I'm not 100% sure if Sarah is wrong, but I definitely know Bart's fucking up, seriously. That day at school, he asked me if I was gonna be on MSN the next day (remember?)...he never even came online (hey, okay...I can live with that) but he could've called me. Even today, he doesn't seem to think it's necesarry to give me a call about whether he's going or not...

I'm going to the festival Saturday with other guys, and I really hope Bart & Sarah will be there...If they're there, then the conclusion is very simple: they didn't wanna go with me, but were too cowardish (I'm aware cowardish isn't a word, lol) to say it to me.
Like Adon said, it will hard in the beginning to just leave them like that, but it's better that way I think...

---> By the way, I'd like to thank everybody for taking time out to listen to my story and give their thoughts. I really appreciate this a lot, I do. Thanks
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 08:27:12 AM by CRAFTY »

Don Seer

i'm happy you're still going with other people :)

i wouldnt stir up any trouble.. they know they've done you wrong. maybe they are fucking, or it could just be that they didn't want to upset you by telling you they didnt want to go after all.
at the end of the day what you've learned is you cant rely on these people. if they do mean something to you dont cut them out.

Shit happens.. the guy thats probably the one i'd call my 'best friend' isn't the person who i go out and spend time with. because sadly he's only interested in one thing, which is going to a club and drinking.

Sadly, I now have a couple whole new groups of people (actually some old friends, and some new amongst those) I go out and do things like go to the beach, play pool, skateboard, go to the cinema, have a meal or whatever with. I find it sad he won't come out when we all go have a meal or something, he says its boring.. but we do have fun, and go to different places and eat different things. what i find boring is just  going to clubs all the time. Its not like they aren't his friends too, they do all know each other.

I know from how he's been with some other friends who started to hang around with this same crowd before I did that right now he's thinking 'they've stolen me' but at the end of the day they haven't, he's just excluding himself by not joining in.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^True. Thanks for sharing your story 8)

Joseph

• Lil Geezy
  • M-E-T-H-O-D MAN
It was probably because your friends had something going on like obviously something was wrong they just didnt have the balls to tell you to your face...im glad to see that it worked out abit in this situation...
...:JOseph:...