Author Topic: part 2!!!  (Read 318 times)

10dency

• Lil Geezy
part 2!!!
« on: June 29, 2004, 01:12:02 PM »
lets get serious!

never thought ,i would have to do this but now its -part of my mission/
to rip out the -heart of these bitches-till there left with -scars and insisions/
apart from you rippin-you try start internet beef ,open ya- eyes-, i want you to see-/
this faggot bez only does it cause he feels big beh-hind.- his computer screen/
this shit isnt -new to me!-you just another -recycled emcee-/methaphors whack ,street credit we aint
-likely to see!/i said ya shit was cool,my eyes were -far outta focused/and i realized your punk ass was
trying to- hard to get noticed/tryna lie to these cats -from the streets,and so -close to the heat/
thats funny over 9 thousand posts,you bring a lap top wit you when your out -cold on the streets?/
please-in that case why dont you sell it you dumbshit,i dont see how someone so -into the streets/
can find the time,outta real problems to ignite -internet beef!/you tell me!!???
liar ,we know its a hoax,you got jealous when ,someone spits -street and its real/
cause you never had the oppurtinity to to witness it ,form ya 2 story crib,located -deep in the hills/
this whole fiasco ,is your way to feel supe-rior to the deep/the willin-emcees ,to start- war but unleashed/-
a plague that i spread ,to get rid of fakes and get more to believe/that you just a nobody ,started beef
cause you were -bored and empty/!!so bez ,look in yaself ,youve now just been- dissed and exposed/
-fictional hoes have no place being -critics so go/me and you ,theres a -difference with both-
i spit cause i wanna ,you spit cause you have nothin else in ya life that makes you feel -friction with foes!/
so let it go bez ,....pussy!!

-10dency...untill nextime ho,and there will be a next time
ayo...

Arkexodus

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re: part 2!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 02:02:17 PM »
WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY NOW COMPUTER NERD

10dency

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 02:04:48 PM »
lmfao
ayo...

10dency

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 10:33:56 PM »
uppin
ayo...

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 06:50:21 PM »
ILL

xOvErDozEx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2004, 07:48:03 PM »
Iite Ima Help Bez Out On This One...

Abusing~Rivals, Soon~Your~Vitals Are Doomed~And~Idol, And There's No Sequal Bitch, This Movies~Final/ This Fools~Survival Is Slim To None Cause Ya Rhymes Are Like Opinions... Your Whole Crews~Entitled/ You Were Decent Before I Bruised~Your~Spinal But You Might As Well "Forget About The Fire" Like A "Clueless~Pyro"/ Like I Used~The~Bible Im Spittin Prochecy's That Make You Fess~Up And Realize Your Whole Insight On This Is Messed~Up/ Your A Little Dress~Up Doll Hidin Ya Style You Pressed~Up/ If You Think Internet Beef Is Pointless You'd Be Proud And Stand Witcha Chest~Up/ But Instead Your Beefin~Back While Your Saying That Beef~Is~Whack; If You Really Were Preachin~That You Wouldnt Speakin~Crap!!/ And On Top~Of~That You Try Saying You Got Shit Locked~In~Rap But When Im Poppin~Back You'll Try Being Kool Like "Holla~Back"/ You Can't Say You Flow Coz You Wanna If Your On To Reply So Often You Must~Be~On~Cock/ I'm Dustin~My~Tops To Practice On You I Dont Really Mean To Be Bustin~Ya~Spot/

There Ya Go I Think You And That Other Guy Jumpin Him Is Whack So Swallow That

Arkexodus

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2004, 08:52:37 PM »
Ayo Bez needed it but i think that hurt his pride a lil bit
see it took you..what..about a couple minutes to think of that
I fell asleep waitin for that faggots freestyle writtin

And lastly we said we dont START internet beef but we will FINISH it

xOvErDozEx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2004, 11:04:59 PM »
im not lowering his pride im helping him out coz it seems like its only him against u and that other guy

10dency

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2004, 12:30:04 AM »
u better see what kinna guy ur helpin out first ...u dont wanna be on teh wrong side do u?
ayo...

bez

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2004, 11:06:14 AM »
I didnt need no help.

Cant you guys see its only you 2 replying to your own threads.  Your rhymes are wack, please stop.  I crushed all your rhymes with that one rhyme I typed.  If you want anothe reply I suggest you head over the the thread entitled "LMAO". 

Yawn!

10dency

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2004, 12:24:35 PM »
yeah, keep dreamin you pussy ur verse was nothin but stupid punchlines and it was really overall garbage
ayo...