Author Topic: I had my first wet dream last night.  (Read 404 times)

Vicious

I had my first wet dream last night.
« on: June 29, 2004, 05:29:53 PM »
Props to me becoming a man. The dream was about Nina Sky and me having fun.

For underage cock king, Opening vagina en rear seat ecstasy excitement reveries.

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/nina_sky/videos.jhtml

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I had my first wet dream last night.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 05:31:38 PM »
Thanks for sharing

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 05:49:52 PM »
I'll admit: That granny thread was funny.

Now it's not funny anymore.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 05:51:01 PM »
Props to me becoming a man. The dream was about Nina Sky and me having fun.

For underage cock king, Opening vagina en rear seat ecstasy excitement reveries.

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/nina_sky/videos.jhtml

Was your dad in the room with you or passed out drunk on the couch?

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2004, 06:10:43 PM »
uh yea once again can we ban this kid?

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2004, 07:40:05 PM »
How old are you son?  I had my first wet dream in 5th grade, and in the past 8 months I've had over 120 blow jobs.  Grow up piss-ant.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2004, 08:02:49 PM »
How old are you son?  I had my first wet dream in 5th grade, and in the past 8 months I've had over 120 blow jobs.  Grow up piss-ant.

120? You trainin' for the Olympics, man?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2004, 08:22:00 PM »

I started goin out with my g/f 8 months ago and she loves givin' me head, what can I say.  Could be more then 120.  I'm talkin' like 3 in one day sometimes. ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2004, 10:16:31 PM »

I started goin out with my g/f 8 months ago and she loves givin' me head, what can I say.  Could be more then 120.  I'm talkin' like 3 in one day sometimes. ;D

once I heard blowjobs are really, REALLY common over there. I always doubted it since yall live in a prude country. but now I stop doubtin it. lol.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2004, 10:23:24 PM »
Yeah, blowjobs are common here. I heard in Europe the men like things stuck up their ass during sex. Kinda weird if you ask me.  :-\
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

hector

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2004, 10:37:05 PM »
no, that wasn't a wet dream, you just pissed your bed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2004, 12:41:28 AM »
Yeah, blowjobs are common here. I heard in Europe the men like things stuck up their ass during sex. Kinda weird if you ask me.  :-\

:-X Sick shit.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2004, 01:29:52 AM »
^ I know nothing of shit like that! :o If it happens in Europe,it must be in the eastern parts...we don't do shit like that in the west! ;)

Anyways,I can add some sick shit to that. My uncle had a girlfriend that worked on the first aid in hospital. She got some of the weirdest cases there. Like once,there was a guy that had a biliart ball stuck in his ass after putting it there in a sexual game. You know what happens when a dog fucks? It's dick swells up so it remains stuck till it comes.Now there came a guy on the first aid that had let his dog fuck him in the ass.Only,he wanted him away before the dog had come. And his mate had tried to pull the dog out.Unfortunately,they succeeded wich resulted in the guy's anus being ripped open wich was why he came to the first aid.

Some people are real sick.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2004, 01:33:11 AM »
^ I know nothing of shit like that! :o If it happens in Europe,it must be in the eastern parts...we don't do shit like that in the west! ;)

Anyways,I can add some sick shit to that. My uncle had a girlfriend that worked on the first aid in hospital. She got some of the weirdest cases there. Like once,there was a guy that had a biliart ball stuck in his ass after putting it there in a sexual game. You know what happens when a dog fucks? It's dick swells up so it remains stuck till it comes.Now there came a guy on the first aid that had let his dog fuck him in the ass.Only,he wanted him away before the dog had come. And his mate had tried to pull the dog out.Unfortunately,they succeeded wich resulted in the guy's anus being ripped open wich was why he came to the first aid.

LOL I read an article in a magazine yesterday (Panorama for the Dutchies) about people who ended up in the hospital after an 'sexperiment'... The article is sickening! It goes from still rotating toothbrushes up someone's ass to broken penisses LOL

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2004, 03:12:43 AM »

LOL I read an article in a magazine yesterday (Panorama for the Dutchies) about people who ended up in the hospital after an 'sexperiment'... The article is sickening! It goes from still rotating toothbrushes up someone's ass to broken penisses LOL

nasty...im fairly confident that Scottish guys dont like things up their asses while fucking...i know i dont...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare