Author Topic: shyne - "godfather buried alive" album coming out august 10  (Read 155 times)

We Fly High

yeah theyve been playing the commercial on tv for this album by shyne entitled "godfather buried alive", coming out august 10th.. is this just all old material he had before being locked up? i hope its not on some xraided shit, rappin over the phone from the pen.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Re: shyne - "godfather buried alive" album coming out august 10
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 09:56:39 PM »
is this just all old material he had before being locked up? i hope its not on some xraided shit, rappin over the phone from the pen.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 04:30:56 AM »
I'm not sure, but I think he will release nearly only songs from the time before being locked up. He will probably add some new songs. But I doubt that it will be just a via-phone-recorded release, that would suck.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 08:41:23 AM »
shyne has a whole bunch of unreleased joints, The Truth bootleg is classic shit.  This dropped before his first LP came out and featured tons of unreleased shit and also versions of "Bad Boys"and "Bonnie and Shyne" without Barrington Levy.  U gotta check out the original of "Bonnie and Shyne" cuz Shyne hums and mumbles the chorus