Author Topic: yo JTWonder, whats up with the Free Tray Deee Shirts?  (Read 340 times)

hector

yo JTWonder, whats up with the Free Tray Deee Shirts?
« on: June 29, 2004, 11:27:22 PM »
yo man I really liked that design and I wanna get one of those shirts.  when are they gonna be ready for sale, and where can I get one at?

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
Re: yo JTWonder, whats up with the Free Tray Deee Shirts?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 08:46:48 AM »
I can answer that for you, cause i'm the one who designed them and recently inquired about it. Apparently it didn't go through with Tray Deee's wife. So it didn't go down. But then again, you might be able to buy them offa cafepress or something.

BTW any of y'all looking for design work, I'm looking for clients, and I don't charge shit. I'm free! Holla at me.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 09:00:26 AM »
^ I know rud's looking for a dubcnn logo, and webdesign if u do that  :)

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 09:24:04 AM »
sounds good. Rud got an msn or something?

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 09:28:05 AM »
btw, i have no idea why you payed for that west coast connection forum logo, I could've done something like that for free! He made it look like the GTA series logo. Aint' hard. either he jacked the headphone logo, or made it in adobe illustrator or something. Easy stuff!

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2004, 09:35:19 AM »
btw, i have no idea why you payed for that west coast connection forum logo, I could've done something like that for free! He made it look like the GTA series logo. Aint' hard. either he jacked the headphone logo, or made it in adobe illustrator or something. Easy stuff!

He didnt pay, bitch! Shut the fuck up or do a better one!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

West C. Connected

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2004, 10:24:28 AM »

Quit hatin', he probaly can make a better one anyway.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2004, 10:35:33 AM »
nah i paid for the site design, not the logo :)

hector

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2004, 11:08:07 AM »
so I can't get one of those shirts?  thats sucks cuz I really like the design.  and yeah drewdogg I got a logo that I would like drawn for my business.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2004, 01:39:39 PM »
BTW any of y'all looking for design work, I'm looking for clients, and I don't charge shit. I'm free! Holla at me.

you do logos? if so hit up "dat nukka dax" on aim, he lookin for a logo for Inevitable Inc
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2004, 04:44:05 PM »

Hating?

Ya'll should be thankful that there are people spending a lot of time in building up something like this! I did this for free and already got a lot of good feedback. And oh yeah, drewdogg, of course the basic shit is done in a short time, but have u ever really worked for a client? Sometimes the client is very specified so u have to change a lot of small things later on, especially Overseer. No offence I think thats good since he's putting in a lot of work and time for U ALL. Anyway I ended up spending hours on communicating with seer about the damn logo, did it for free and it turned out nice. U should be thankful, if not go fuck off. Maybe join the dpg forums or whatever...
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2004, 04:53:20 PM »
you'd look stupid wearing 1 of them shirts anyway.....tray's wife knows it too.....

go get a "free shyne" or "free mumia abu jamal" shirt or something....muthafucaz that actually deserve to be out.

by tha way, drewdogg.....u got any sample of yur work cuzzin? i might need u for a couple thangs for a website, how u feelin the designs in my avatar and sig? we got a designing team behind us...best in northern californi-ayy.........but i need some pity shit done.......holla
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 04:56:42 PM by RODZILLA is BAY AREA Hip Hop »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

hector

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2004, 05:48:58 PM »
you'd look stupid wearing 1 of them shirts anyway.....tray's wife knows it too.....

I'd look stupid to who?  to you?  you think I give a shit what people think about me, especially the clothes I wear?  Tray Deee is my favorite rapper, I'd sport that shirt with no problem at all.  I hope he gets free.  I could give a fuck about shyne.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2004, 07:35:09 PM »
It just depends on yur principles.......I guess for some cats, shit gets justified just cuzz they their favorite artists......next thing U kno cats gone be wearin "Free Big Lurch" shirts.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2004, 08:21:05 PM »

Hating?

Ya'll should be thankful that there are people spending a lot of time in building up something like this! I did this for free and already got a lot of good feedback. And oh yeah, drewdogg, of course the basic shit is done in a short time, but have u ever really worked for a client? Sometimes the client is very specified so u have to change a lot of small things later on, especially Overseer. No offence I think thats good since he's putting in a lot of work and time for U ALL. Anyway I ended up spending hours on communicating with seer about the damn logo, did it for free and it turned out nice. U should be thankful, if not go fuck off. Maybe join the dpg forums or whatever...

First of all, i had no idea who made it and i never said it wasn't good. Hell, i even like it. I just said it was nothing to be paying for, instead of asking someone on the board to make it. I misinterpreted what overseer had said before, saying he paid to get the logo done. So I was wrong. You call me the bitch, but you're the one getting all offended and telling me to fuck off. Can't even take criticism, barely criticism at that. What the fuck are you talking about I'm not thankful, it's obvious Overseer puts in a lot of effort to run this forum. In no way did I say this forum wasn't good.

And I've worked in the broadcast design and animation industry. I had a stint at NBA Toronto Raptors TV and NHL Maple Leafs TV, here in toronto. I've dealt with COUNTLESS clients (producers making shows), some of whom were very picky about what they wanted, or some of whom gave me creative control. I've had things broadcast all over the country. I'm not trying to boast, but I DO know my stuff.

Anyway, CHILL. you ARE hating. I wasn't trying to offend anyone.

------

Here's the only sample I have online right now, it's what I did for Jwonder. Here's an example of a client wanting certain things. I wasn't 100% happy with it, but Jwonder wanted it this way. So i pleased the client. http://music.lagparty.org/freetraydfinal.jpg

-----

I'm probably sign up to photobucket and host my work on it. Or just get at me on msn, and i can send things

-----

I like that Cd cover rodzilla. It's perfect if you like that layered look.

Just note me, i don't have aim, etc. just msn. Maybe i'll look into getting irc.