Author Topic: Eminem Tracklist Rumors (And They Begin)...  (Read 1032 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eminem Tracklist Rumors (And They Begin)...
« on: June 30, 2004, 05:43:05 PM »
This is a tracklist and description of songs i found at another website...the cd is called Return To Shady...keep in mind this has no proof of begin legit i just thought it looked interesting...

01. Return Of Slim Shady (Intro) :::: Like the intro on "Slim Shady Ep" where Slim Shady returns from death.
02. Mr.Mathers - Produced By DJ Premier :::: A hardcore "F*ck You Cocksucka!/Im Back" track, like Eminem is knowned to do them
03. School Child - Produced By Kanye West :::: Kind of like "Brain Damage", where Eminem talks about beeing bullied in school.
04. Paul (Skit) ::: Paul tells Eminem about the good news, D12 - My Band is nr.1 on MTV...and EMINEM ANSWERS: "Wait, Paul?..f*ck MTV"
05. Drama King (f. Xzibit) - Produced By Kanye West :::: Xzibit and Eminem spit about the media digging dirt on celebritys
06. Pull Me Down - Produced By Eminem & Jeff Bass ::: A track in the spirit of "Real Slim Shady" & "Without ME", talking about that if you dont like that Eminem is always nr.1..YOU HAVE TO PULL HIM DOWN!
07. Memory (Skit) ::: Sounds like kids playing in the park
08. We As Americans - Produced By Eminem ::: About the world today, politics and things like that
09. Im a Racist (f. D12) - Produced By Deanun Porter & Eminem ::: A funny diss to the Source, where D12 tell about how they found out Eminem was in KKK
10. Still Writing My shizzle List - Produced By Dr.Dre :::: A respond to all the one hwo have dissed him.
11. Never Give A F*ck - Produced By Deanun Porter ::: Part 3 of "Just Dont Give A f*ck"
12. Ken Kaniff (Skit) ::: Ken Kaniff talks into Benzinos answering machine
13. Sweet Combination (f. Dina Rae) - Produced By Eminem :: Drugs & Girls..sweet combination?
14. Real Biter (f. Nate Dogg) - Produced By Dr.Dre ::: A track about all the rapper who bite other rappers styles.
15. U Make Me Proud (f. Obie Trice) - Produced By Eminem :::: Eminem raps about Halie, and Obie about Kobie
16. TRL (Skit) ::: Dre, Eminem and 50 cent are guests in TRL.
17. If I Die (f. Busta Rhymes, Dr.Dre & 50 cent) - Produced by Dr.Dre :::: This track is about what would happen if they got shot, like Biggie and 2Pac.
18. Fallen Angel - Produced By Kanye West ::: Eminem uses a metaphor talking about rappers who "die" as if they sell out or fall off.
19. Still Shady - Produced By Hi-Tek :::: Another crazy ass track like Eminem is knowen to do them
20. Deep Inside Me (f. Halie Jade) - Produced By Sick Notes ::: Another Kim-track, where Halie asks Eminem questions about Kim,and Eminem raps the answers
21. Just Turn on The Radio (f. Proof of D12) - Produced By Red Spyda ::: A anti-bootlegging track.
22. Outro/Mother F***ers gone wild (f. Redman) - Produced By Eminem :::: Eminem and Redman spit the illest verses in their carreer..no joke..

what do you think, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
Re: Eminem Tracklist Rumors (And They Begin)...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 05:49:42 PM »
Sounds like a good album if true.  Though, I doubt there would be more of Kanye's production on this then Dre's.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 06:00:22 PM »
take off the self produced and denaun porter tracks, and he could make his best album since the sslp...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

pappy

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 06:05:23 PM »
looks dope but you kno it wont be nothing like that

davida.b.

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 06:14:57 PM »
looks dope but you kno it wont be nothing like that

The Watcher

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2004, 06:16:04 PM »
you know Em is gonna produce about 80% of the album himself and have 2-3 guest appearances, that is fake as hell
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

eS El Duque

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2004, 06:18:20 PM »
I doubt the production is real

Eminem and Dre usually produce 90% of the album (as well with Jeff bass)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2004, 06:18:55 PM »
hopefully it is like the sslp

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2004, 06:29:02 PM »
yea i couldn't see more than one kanye produced track on there if any at all...it would be so dope if em got primo to do a track, i'd love to hear that, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Jome

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2004, 06:35:52 PM »
Looks like a "How you wish a Eminem CD would look like" thread.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2004, 06:38:49 PM »
^^^ That's what I thought.

Anyone that's thinks that tracklisting is legit is a retard.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2004, 07:32:02 PM »
^^^ That's what I thought.

Anyone that's thinks that tracklisting is legit is a retard.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2004, 08:41:11 PM »
Who has enough time to sit back and think of this?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ZackAttack

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2004, 09:15:28 PM »
this needs to be moved since eminem is a westcoast rapper! get your rappers right or i will show u my dick!

eS El Duque

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2004, 10:12:22 PM »
Who has enough time to sit back and think of this?

some hardcore eminem fan with nothing better to do lol