Author Topic: TQ..."The Second Coming" Track By Track Review.  (Read 1253 times)

mauzip

Re:TQ..."The Second Coming" Track By Track Review.
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2003, 11:16:12 PM »
Sup ya'll, Incognito here comin @ ya with my second review.  This time I'm gonna do an overview of TQ's second album that hasn't been officially released yet.  BUT...I was lucky enough to get a REAL copy in Europe.  

G.H.E.T.T.O.:  An upbeat song with TQ just singin his ass off.  He calls out Sisqo for being a punk-ass bitch who dyes his hair, LoL.  A good song with a good beat too.  4/5

kinda weird tho',  not long ago I saw TQ on mtv on some show co-hosting with Sisqo...and he couldn't stop dissen' him on this album....

that was only on one song fool

Da Illest aka Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Re:TQ..."The Second Coming" Track By Track Review.
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2003, 11:57:28 AM »
I am from Spain and I got this album the fukkin day it came out since I LUV "They never saw me coming". This album deceived me cause it aint nowhere near his first. Shit, it's still a dope album and it's got bangin tracks, but it cant top the first and it has a whole feel of a rushed album or tracks just put together, without sense of an album. Sony fucked TQ with this shit. It's a dope cd tho.

And I dont think he is dissin Prince since he is a great admirer and is even covering one of his songs in his new album, "Gemini".