Author Topic: Everyone's keeps saying how awful it would be for Bush to be re-elected  (Read 299 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
But seriously....You all know that few people dislike Bush as much as I. But Kerry is much worse. Bush is fucked up but at least you know what fucked up things he's gonna do since he at least says it. But Kerry might say he's off to meet with Iraq's leaders and end up nuking the fucking place. He's unpredictable due to his constant side-switching.

But I digress.

I know this is similar to Tech's thread but whatever.

Vote Bush if you're sure of what you want fucked up.

Vote Kerry if you have no clue what you want fucked up.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Doggystylin

I disagree, kerry is horrible, but bush is even worse. bad democrat over a bad republican anyday

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I disagree, kerry is horrible, but bush is even worse. bad democrat over a bad republican anyday

No, honest to Allah. Kerry is worse then Bush.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

hector

honestly no one on this forum knows who really is worse.  who really expected things to have turned out the way they have with bush as president?  I sure didn't.  but I do know what bush has now done, and I will never support him for it.  I'm gonna give kerry a chance because bush has already blown his.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I think Kerry is better for this country than Bush. I would like to support a Clark, or a Edwards, but Kerry is going to have to do. I argee with him on many things. He doesn't switch sides as much as people say. He has a base argument, and it's on the moderate side instead of the left side, so loyal leftist don't like that. I personally am more moderate than left, so I'm cool with that. Those though expecting a leftist, will be surprise and figure they must swing to get more votes. The reason Kerry won the nomination to begin with is because he is middle, not left, so therefore it's easier for him to gain votes instead of having Wesly Clark have Michael Moore shot before every speech, turning off the average person from what his saying. The average person living in the U.S. doesn't want to hear left or right wing bullshit, they want a nice middle ground they can agree on, which is what Kerry brings. He doesn't switch, his moderate, which is why his the man Democrats feel can beat Bush. (vote Clark 2004)

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im sorry Lincoln, but you are the moron of the day for this thread.

Do you HONESTLY assume that Kerry will have sicker foreign policies than Bush, and will have a higher all-time deficit than Bush had? Get the fuck outta here.

You know the reputation of your state was barely ever worse? I hear Fuck-Bush's whereever the fuck im going (except this board LOL I never see someone supporting Bush). The world hates Bush, hands down. Not only the Arabs hate him. Even Europeans, Asians whatever. I guess I dont tell you anything new here, but here's the deal:

Guess what the world thinks of the american citizens if Bush is voluntary re-elected.

Wow? I know.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2004, 06:15:02 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

dexter

Bush didnt win the first time!

Trauma-san

I got a question: Who GIVES A FUCK What the world thinks of the American Citizens? I know I don't.  A true leader leads even when he does unpopular things, people elect him to have the vision to lead, not to do and say their whim.  I'm glad Bush has convictions and does what HE believes is right, even if the fuckin' French don't like it... FUCK THE FRENCH.  Who cares?  And you say the world hates America; who are you talking about? We have business relationships with nearly every country in the world, we Run the U.N., we have dozens of countries on the ground with us in Iraq and Afganistan, Bush enjoys 50 percent approval ratings, etc. etc.  Who exactly are you talking about? Main Street Islam?  They never have liked us.

Yall are pacifists, and that's pathetic. 

Montana00

lol i could care less if all of europe hates us, it doesnt affect me in any way.  Its honestly not like they help us any. Durings wars for every 100 we send they send 1. Im not saying its bad, maybe those countries dont believe in the wars we go into. But what i am saying is there no help to us.

but anyway. I honestly dont think kerry is a good candidate choice for the democratic party. I....Actually.....agreee.....with lincoln.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

Yall are pacifists, and that's pathetic. 

Jesus is also a pacisfist, and we are suppose to follow in his example.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
truthfully.. when i look at kerry and bush, i see very little difference.. plus, if kerry comes in, i doubt he will change much...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
everyone who votes Bush because he thinks Kerry sucks is a straight up moron. If you vote Bush because you think he's great you're a barbaric patriot, but voting Bush because you think Kerry sucks even more I dont have the words to describe how _missing word_ that is.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

thats why alot of people are voting for kerry, because they hate bush.

it goes both ways.