Author Topic: A question for the Bush supporters and pro Iraq war  (Read 459 times)

hector

A question for the Bush supporters and pro Iraq war
« on: June 30, 2004, 10:41:21 PM »
Please tell me the positive things that have happened in our country due to bush's presidency.  also please tell me how bush has betterd your own personal life.

also please tell me how the current war in Iraq has made the world, or any country in specific better.  Tell me what positives have come from the 900+ dead US soldiers, the thousands wounded, and all of the dead and wounded from other countries involved in the war.  Please give evidence to support your answers.  Also please explain your personal beliefs on why you are pro war.

hector

Re: A question for the Bush supporters and pro Iraq war
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 10:56:08 PM »
what the fuck are you talking about?  damn just stick to your fuckin gay ass music and don't talk.

hector

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 11:11:23 PM »
too much buttcrack if you keep talkin out your ass.

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 11:47:22 PM »
in the military he gave us one of the biggest raises in 20 years i think it was and also got that fat refund check....glad we took out afghanistan.....not too happy about iraq but they took out sadaam

hector

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 11:57:37 PM »
in the military he gave us one of the biggest raises in 20 years i think it was and also got that fat refund check....glad we took out afghanistan.....not too happy about iraq but they took out sadaam

who benefits from sadaam being taken out and why?

fat refund check?  $300 is considered fat?  was it worth it for what the economy has been since then? 
why are you glad we took out afghanistan?  It had no effect on me whatsoever.  what effect did it have on you?

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2004, 01:21:11 AM »
You're asking Bush and the Iraq war supporters for proof and facts to support why they feel these things have a benefit to humanity? You have better chances asking a bum for money...
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

dexter

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2004, 06:57:29 AM »
He sent people 2 die for oil.

Montana00

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2004, 08:10:48 AM »
fat refund check?  $300 is considered fat?  was it worth it for what the economy has been since then? 
why are you glad we took out afghanistan?  It had no effect on me whatsoever.  what effect did it have on you?
you seriously are stupid. Who benifits from saddam being taken out? Well for starters the iraqi people. He stole all the money and put it twords more palaces. Now im not supporting the iraq war, but since you asked im saying. All you gotta do is watch the evidence there presenting in the saddam trial, and youll know why saddam needed to be taken out. He also was a threat to neighboring countries.

How much do you make at your job? because when people join the military any money they can get to send back to their wife and kids is considered good.

And since you brought it up the economy is doing very well. Job numbers are increasing very high.

OF course the war in afghanistan didnt have any effect on you. Of course the iraq war didnt have any effect on you. Of course the vietnam war didnt. Of course desert storm didnt. Of course the korean war. When your the worlds superpower, sometimes the stuff you do doesnt affect your country at all. Its something you gotta deal with, because not every country is as well off as you are.

But if your so anti war, anti bush, and all anti american citizen, why dont you move to france. They do nothing but criticize what everyone else does, but not doing anything about it.

smerlus

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2004, 10:31:05 AM »

it was $600 and it was money for nothing.... you're so ignorant you want to complain about $600 of free money... if it's not so bad why don't you start sending me $600 checks?

and the affect it had on me was that i was in that warzone getting hazardous duty pay, extra pay for being in a war zone and it was all tax free, and i didn't have any risk of dying...so $2000 tax free checks were looking really good...plus we took out some terrorists

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2004, 10:52:44 AM »
plus we took out some terrorists

and created WAY MORE......trust that.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2004, 12:16:21 PM »
Another person claiming that having an OPINION about ur country that is on the negative side of the leader of the U.S is Unamerica.  How stupid.  Tahts why I LOVE this country...cuz i can say whatever the fuck i wanna say about any political leader in this country in fact that is AMERICAN.

we are killing the terrorist?  Have we even hit AlQaeda hard? I think it was prolly better just concentrating on one terrorist group at a time.  Maybe the one Bin Laden is running?!  Yea saddam was a threat...but Bin Laden is a bigger threat and he was the sole fucken reason of 9-11.  900 soldiers dead with Bin Laden captured would have been much better than saying 900 soldiers dead with Saddam captured and lets also Rebuild Iraq since thats the american and just thing to do while there are so many "ghettos" in OUR country.

pappy

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2004, 01:32:53 PM »
i dont understand the whole refund check thing.  i got back the least amoutn i ever got.  i got back about 350 but previous years i got back 550

smerlus

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2004, 09:28:47 PM »
i dont understand the whole refund check thing.  i got back the least amoutn i ever got.  i got back about 350 but previous years i got back 550

it was strange because i got back $400 for actually filing taxes and then $600 came later

hector

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2004, 09:42:13 PM »
you seriously are stupid. Who benifits from saddam being taken out? Well for starters the iraqi people. He stole all the money and put it twords more palaces. Now im not supporting the iraq war, but since you asked im saying. All you gotta do is watch the evidence there presenting in the saddam trial, and youll know why saddam needed to be taken out. He also was a threat to neighboring countries.

First off, before you reply to any post of mine, try to think BEFORE you post.  oh wait, my bad, I forgot that thinking isn't in your short list of abilities.  You have the intellect of an earthworm.  Your the dumbest person on this forum, even dumber than Downy, and that guy is literally retarded.

Now to smash on your ill-backed argument:

How the fuck do you know that the Iraqi people have benefitted from saddam being taken out?  are you an Iraqi?  Have you been to Iraq since Saddam's downfall?  Have you talked with a single person from Iraq?  Do you have any evidence at all about this?  Just because of some shit you hear on American news, does not represent the entire country of Iraq.  What the fuck if Bush was taken out right now?  I could say the same exact fuckin shit you just said about saddam- the american people benefit from bush being taken out of office.  I would enjoy it, and so would many other people.  but then their would be morons like yourself and trauma who would be extremely butthurt from bush being taken out of office.  Get the point moron?  Probably not, I didn't explain it to you with pictures.  How was saddam a threat to neighboring countries?  is it cuz of his weapons of mass destruction ???  Bush is a threat to countries, why not take him out?  Now I am no supporter of saddam hussein, and I don't know that people in Iraq haven't benefitted from his downfall, thats why I asked the question.  but you tried to answer it with some half-ass bullshit that you would like to claim as evidence.  Although I don't see a shred of evidence in your post.  I don't follow this shit too much, and so far I have seen nothing that proves that anyone has benefitted from the overthrowing of Iraq.  Are the majority of people in Iraq doing better right now, than it was a year ago?  Is the US military doing better now, than it was a year ago?

How much do you make at your job? because when people join the military any money they can get to send back to their wife and kids is considered good.

what the fuck does this have to do with anything?  I make $45/hr, and I don't have to risk my life doing it.  guess what else people in the military can send back to their wife and kids?  Their own dead body.  or how about their fuckin balls, because now the government officially owns them.  Every fuckin job in the US people make money at, but very few of them are as much of a health risk as the military.  I'm sure all the wives and kids of all the dead and injured US soldiers are fuckin exstatic about that whopping paycheck of their dead husband/father.

And since you brought it up the economy is doing very well. Job numbers are increasing very high.

great fucking argument Johnnie Cochran.  What is that, the Chewbacca defense?  Here, let me debate like you: while bush has been in office, the economy has been the worst ever in US history.  HA!  how you gonna argue with that?  You can't, cuz its just chalk full of evidence that proves the point.  Here is some real evidence for your brainless ass.  how about the enron and worldcom scandals.  thousands of people lost their jobs, while at the same time thousands of people lost pretty much their entire retirement funds.  Or how about all the budget cuts for the education system in the US.  Or howabout the highest gas prices in over 20 years.  hmm, thats just some evidence of the great economy you speak about while bush has been in office.

OF course the war in afghanistan didnt have any effect on you. Of course the iraq war didnt have any effect on you. Of course the vietnam war didnt. Of course desert storm didnt. Of course the korean war. When your the worlds superpower, sometimes the stuff you do doesnt affect your country at all. Its something you gotta deal with, because not every country is as well off as you are.

again with the thinking.  try it sometime dude, it could possibly drastically improve your life.  how do you know none of those war's didn't have any affect on me?  This Iraq war has an effect on me.  a great effect.  Its making me realize a lot of things about my government.  And maybe if you pulled your head outta your ass for a minute, you would think that there could be people on this forum who have friends/family members/relatives involved somehow in the war.  If Trauma, who is from the US, which according to you is the worlds superpower, had a brother in the afghanistan war who had both his legs blown of due to a landmine, than trauma would greatly be affected by the afghanistan war.  If smerlus' dad worked for a company that built tanks, he would be affected by the war.  If AG had a uncle who fought in the vietnam war,he would be affected by it.  See if you could think for yourself I wouldn't have to make you look so stupid, although you do that yourself plenty well.

But if your so anti war, anti bush, and all anti american citizen, why dont you move to france. They do nothing but criticize what everyone else does, but not doing anything about it.

well how the fuck do you know that I am anti war and anti american?  well, you don't.  you know why?  because I'm not.  If you spent a lil more time thinking rather than making stupid assumptions you wouldn't look so dumb.  I'm not anti american at all.  I'm very proud to be american.  I am though anti-Idiot, which is why I dislike you and any other idiot, whether they are american, mexican, french, korean or whatever.  Nor am I anti war.  If it is for a just cause then I am for a war.  Such as a war that ends slavery.  or a war that wipes out morons who don't think.  I am anti bush though, that maybe the only thing in your entire post that you are right about.  and I have never had any desire to ever live in france.  I like where I live, I luv living in America.  I can't help that bush does what he does, it is out of my hands and just something that I have to deal with.

Hows that for a swift kick to the ass.

hector

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2004, 10:04:51 PM »

it was $600 and it was money for nothing.... you're so ignorant you want to complain about $600 of free money... if it's not so bad why don't you start sending me $600 checks?

ignorant?  no.  I never recieved a refund check.  I was not eligible for it.  yet I did feel the shitty effects of the economy due to all those refund checks.  one way in particular was because my last year in college, my college raised its tuition.  why?  well due to budget cuts.  why did we have budget cuts on education, one of the most important things in life, when we have so much extra money that people can get tax refund checks?

and the affect it had on me was that i was in that warzone getting hazardous duty pay, extra pay for being in a war zone and it was all tax free, and i didn't have any risk of dying...so $2000 tax free checks were looking really good...plus we took out some terrorists

wow, I really thought you were smarter than that.  most times in WAR people get killed.  how the fuck are you gonna say that you didn't have any risk of dying?  I bet those US citizens who have been beheaded thought the same fuckin way you think, or should I say don't think.  why the fuck do you think they call it HAZARDOUS duty pay?  Why the fuck do you think they pay you extra for being in a WAR zone?  Is it cuz our government cares so damn much about you, and they really want to improve your life?  or maybe its cuz with these education budget cuts, they just couldn't figure out anything else to do with all that money so they just decided to pay you extra?  No dipshit, its cuz you are risking your life.  US workers not in the military who are in Iraq right now are risking their lives.  how the fuck you gonna say you weren't risking your life and you were in the military.  Did not US soldier in afghanistan die or get injured?  I think not.  Just throws your entire statement out the window.