Author Topic: A question for the Bush supporters and pro Iraq war  (Read 458 times)

smerlus

Re: A question for the Bush supporters and pro Iraq war
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2004, 10:10:37 PM »

ignorant?  no.  I never recieved a refund check.  I was not eligible for it.  yet I did feel the shitty effects of the economy due to all those refund checks.  one way in particular was because my last year in college, my college raised its tuition.  why?  well due to budget cuts.  why did we have budget cuts on education, one of the most important things in life, when we have so much extra money that people can get tax refund checks?

Boo Hoo

and the affect it had on me was that i was in that warzone getting hazardous duty pay, extra pay for being in a war zone and it was all tax free, and i didn't have any risk of dying...so $2000 tax free checks were looking really good...plus we took out some terrorists

wow, I really thought you were smarter than that.  most times in WAR people get killed.  how the fuck are you gonna say that you didn't have any risk of dying?  I bet those US citizens who have been beheaded thought the same fuckin way you think, or should I say don't think.  why the fuck do you think they call it HAZARDOUS duty pay?  Why the fuck do you think they pay you extra for being in a WAR zone?  Is it cuz our government cares so damn much about you, and they really want to improve your life?  or maybe its cuz with these education budget cuts, they just couldn't figure out anything else to do with all that money so they just decided to pay you extra?  No dipshit, its cuz you are risking your life.  US workers not in the military who are in Iraq right now are risking their lives.  how the fuck you gonna say you weren't risking your life and you were in the military.  Did not US soldier in afghanistan die or get injured?  I think not.  Just throws your entire statement out the window.

like i said I didn't have any chance of dying....when you have a bit of free time, find afghanistan on a map.....noticed there's nothing colored BLUE around it? that means they don't have a navy, and even if they did have a navy, we pulled into a heavily guarded port at random times and only stayed for 5 hours at a time.... so since you're the genius here, tell me how will they get aboard a US naval ship to abduct one of us?

don't talk about shit you don't know anything about

hector

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2004, 10:24:11 PM »
I don't know how they would do that.  I don't know how they capture people and then behead them.  I'm not over there.  but I guess planes and bombs don't exist.  and I guess we are the only country with boats.  I guess the navy has never been attacked while on sea before.  did you remember that we attacked afghanastan in the first place because they hijacked our planes and crashed them into the twin towers?  I guess that means that it would be impossible for them to hijack a ship, or attack a US navy ship, right?  Sure you have a very small chance of getting attacked.  but do you think that the 3000 people that did in the twin towers attack, woke up that morning and thought "hmm, I might be killed by terrorists today."  or how about the US workers in Iraq.  do you think that guy woke up one morning and thought " you know, I just may get my head chopped off soon."  Shit happens in war fool, your the ignorant idiot that thinks you have no risk of dying while in the military.

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2004, 11:13:44 PM »
I don't know how they would do that.  I don't know how they capture people and then behead them.  I'm not over there.  but I guess planes and bombs don't exist.  and I guess we are the only country with boats.  I guess the navy has never been attacked while on sea before.  did you remember that we attacked afghanastan in the first place because they hijacked our planes and crashed them into the twin towers?  I guess that means that it would be impossible for them to hijack a ship, or attack a US navy ship, right?  Sure you have a very small chance of getting attacked.  but do you think that the 3000 people that did in the twin towers attack, woke up that morning and thought "hmm, I might be killed by terrorists today."  or how about the US workers in Iraq.  do you think that guy woke up one morning and thought " you know, I just may get my head chopped off soon."  Shit happens in war fool, your the ignorant idiot that thinks you have no risk of dying while in the military.

show me the last time a US Naval ship has been hi jacked and you'll be right

crashing planes into innocent people is easier than crashing a plane into a Naval Ship

hector

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2004, 11:17:22 PM »

crashing planes into innocent people is easier than crashing a plane into a Naval Ship

bombing a ship is much easier than hijacking a plane and crashing it into a building.

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2004, 11:39:32 PM »

bombing a ship is much easier than hijacking a plane and crashing it into a building.

not when you don't have a navy idiot....are they gonna swim out to see with explosives on their back?

Montana00

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2004, 05:53:42 AM »
lol this guy is funny.  ;D

not only do you sound retarted while debating me you also make some funny comments.

however, i would like to see the iraqis navy. it probably consists of a tugboat and a couple of life vests. You gotta be fucking kidding me if you think that some iraqis can get near a navy ship.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2004, 08:54:06 AM »
ships can be attacked from land aswell as water u know, i think the best thing to say is u had very little risk of being killed.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2004, 09:17:46 AM »
um....correct my if im wrong smerlus.

but do naval ships (destroyers, aircraft carries, and battleships...i dont know their proper names) even come close to land? i always assumed they stayed pretty far from land.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2004, 02:38:00 PM »
Rollin' Wit My Mutha Fuckin' Strap on the Side of Me (LONG ASS NAME) is completely killing your guys' arguments. Rampant comes with an "I have no fuckin idea of what to say" response, so he just calls the other guy dumb. Great fuckin way to argue.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Montana00

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2004, 05:22:25 PM »
actually i just didnt bother to read his long ass reply

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2004, 05:51:11 PM »
actually i just didnt bother to read his long ass reply

I believe your comment was:

"lol this guy is funny. 
not only do you sound retarted while debating me you also make some funny comments."

Now how the fuck would you know he's funny, and how do you come to the conclusion that he sounds retarded when he debates you, WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ HIS REPLY. Once again you prove yourself to be the idiot we have always assumed you were.

Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

hector

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2004, 08:44:22 PM »
don't worry about rampant.  that guy is dumber than the stop sign post outside my house.

smerlus

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2004, 10:10:49 PM »
um....correct my if im wrong smerlus.

but do naval ships (destroyers, aircraft carries, and battleships...i dont know their proper names) even come close to land? i always assumed they stayed pretty far from land.

depends which port they pull into....japan can dock carriers, but places like thailand can't even dock the smaller ships.....ever since the Cole bombing, each foreign port supplies a huge iron net around the ships to prevent scuba bombers

smerlus

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2004, 10:14:11 PM »
ships can be attacked from land aswell as water u know, i think the best thing to say is u had very little risk of being killed.
afghanistan has no navy and we were in a HEAVILY GUARDED port at RANDOM TIMES and for A FEW HOURS each time.... hard to coordinate an attack when you can't get in, don't know what time to do it and don't have enough time to do it

once again...knowing the situation i was in, i can easily say that i had a better chance getting electrecuted by my game boy advance than any person bording, bombing or crashing a plane into the ship