Author Topic: the W. Bush appreciation Thread  (Read 271 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the W. Bush appreciation Thread
« on: September 30, 2004, 10:15:09 AM »
you prolly think, why would 7even open such a Thread?

well it's like this..

my new English Teacher is a Bush-Supporter... therefore he's mythic to me, but it's my graduation year so I want good marks, therefore I decided to sell out.

I want the craziest Bush-supporting stuff.. I dont care if I believe in it or not lol... like "Bush is so caring, he liberated Iraq and brought Democracy to them" <--LOOOL I could barely keep a straight face when I heard something like this today in english class..

anyway. I have to perform a 20 minute long talk about the election campaign and Bush/Kerry in general... and I want to be very Bush-Loving in this talk. As I cant come up with own ideas, since it's fucking hard to find out good reliable, human reasons to support Bush.

so please help me dudes. I know you can do it.

*note: please add sources, websites where I can reread shit and so on.. since I dont feel like bringing something a dude who lives in middle of nowhere aka Ohio/Oregon/South Carolina says into my talk without checking it first... thanks.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

pappy

Re: the W. Bush appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 11:36:40 AM »
ya kno some teachers actually like it when a student comes an argues there point of view instead of turning bitch and agreeing with every teachers word. I dont kno you ever thought of having balls an doing that.

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 11:37:01 AM »
*note: please add sources, websites where I can reread shit and so on.. since I dont feel like bringing something a dude who lives in middle of nowhere aka Ohio/Oregon/South Carolina says into my talk without checking it first... thanks.

You fucking moron. Sorry to break it to you, but everybody in the United States opinion counts the same. It doesn't matter if you live in Los Angeles or in Weed California. Everybody's vote counts the same.

Please don't talk about German politics because you don't live in Berlin, Hamburg, or Munich.

Did you know that the STATE of Ohio has more population than those 3 cities put together?

Go sell out. It just shows your lack of moral fortitude.

P.S. Do your own work, it builds character, and it's obvious you lack it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 12:48:02 PM »
ya kno some teachers actually like it when a student comes an argues there point of view instead of turning bitch and agreeing with every teachers word. I dont kno you ever thought of having balls an doing that.

that's easy, I can easily kill any pro-bush argumentation just like I kill the opinions of members down here on a regular basis. but that's not what Im looking for right now, since I dont need you for that, because bashing bush is fucking easy - it's common sense. Now dickriding bush requires something.

You fucking moron. Sorry to break it to you, but everybody in the United States opinion counts the same. It doesn't matter if you live in Los Angeles or in Weed California. Everybody's vote counts the same.

Please don't talk about German politics because you don't live in Berlin, Hamburg, or Munich.

Did you know that the STATE of Ohio has more population than those 3 cities put together?

Go sell out. It just shows your lack of moral fortitude.

P.S. Do your own work, it builds character, and it's obvious you lack it.

Haha everyone's vote counts the same, what else makes you think you live in a modern, awesome democracy? Next time you tell me you aint got slaves?

I live in Munich so what the hell. I just like to refer to CWalker, Trauma and You that way, I thought it was funny as hell dont shit in your panties, ok?

And yes I will sell out I'd rather become rich as puffy with an excellent graduation than broke as a random rapper just for keeping it real.. cause 2nd thing actually means nothing to noone..

I do my work, I just ask for ideas. And my character is awesome, what the hell are you frontin at. Now I thought you gon like that thread, but all you ppl ever do is bitch.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2004, 12:49:44 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 01:29:39 PM »
I can easily kill any pro-bush argumentation just like I kill the opinions of members down here on a regular basis.

HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH I'm gonna kill your feelings! You've never ever shown anything above a 9th grade intellect level on this board. It must be fun living in such a fantasy world. When people deal with facts, and prove your wrong, you ignore them, and pretend you "Killed" their "opinions"

Haha everyone's vote counts the same, what else makes you think you live in a modern, awesome democracy?

There's a saying that says you shouldn't argue with morons because from a distance, people can't tell the difference between you and the moron.

This applies to you. If you claim we don't have a Representative democracy, then I can't argue with you. You don't have the intelligence to talk to me, let alone survive in the modern world.

Next time you tell me you aint got slaves?

Wow.

I live in Munich so what the hell.

Ohio has 10 times the population of your city. You said that Ohio is in "The Middle of nowhere" Tell me, Is a state that has 10 times the population of your city "in the middle of nowhere?

S.C. has a population of 4,147,152. thats ~3 times the size of your city. I guess it's the middle of nowhere?

Portland Oregon has 600,000 people living in it. I guess it's in the middle of nowhere?

And yes I will sell out I'd rather become rich as puffy with an excellent graduation than broke as a random rapper just for keeping it real.. cause 2nd thing actually means nothing to noone..

How is giving a speech on Bush going to make you rich like puffy? You're a fucking sell out. You can't even stand up for what you believe in. Thats fucking sad. You don't even have the spine enough to back up the shit you talk on the internet in real life. THATS why you have weak character.

From here on out, all the shit you talk on the internet about the United States, Religion, American citizens can't be taken seriously because it's clear you don't really believe in what you're typing.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2004, 01:31:30 PM by Woodrow »

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2004, 01:33:30 PM »

This says it all

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2004, 01:36:19 PM »
its not flashing....darn i wanted to win.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2004, 02:06:19 PM »
umm.. ye.. i never dick ride teachers... i had an argument with a girl about this.. i was doing a paper on legalizing weed, and she said if i do it FOR legalizing ill get a worst grade than if i do against... i dont agree.. its not what u write.. but how u write it.. and if u got shit to back it up.. and u trully believe in your anti bush.. make the teacher feel like an idiot.. proove him wrong.. and if he tries to give u a bad grade.. fight it....

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2004, 02:10:35 PM »
I can easily kill any pro-bush argumentation just like I kill the opinions of members down here on a regular basis.

HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH I'm gonna kill your feelings! You've never ever shown anything above a 9th grade intellect level on this board. It must be fun living in such a fantasy world. When people deal with facts, and prove your wrong, you ignore them, and pretend you "Killed" their "opinions"

lol that's simply wrong, keep the lying up. I can also say youve never shown shit, so what's the deal? all you ever do is pasting some stats you get on neo-conservative websites and in addition some funny pictures to make your posts more attractive lol, too bad this doesnt make your posts better when on the real side, you just take shit from somewhere else.

Haha everyone's vote counts the same, what else makes you think you live in a modern, awesome democracy?

There's a saying that says you shouldn't argue with morons because from a distance, people can't tell the difference between you and the moron.

This applies to you. If you claim we don't have a Representative democracy, then I can't argue with you. You don't have the intelligence to talk to me, let alone survive in the modern world.

saying I dont have the intelligence to talk to you is like saying you can fly or something. everybody knows it's bullshit, you just lie to yourself.

I think it's plain unnecessary to tell me that everone's vote counts the same. It's like saying you live in a free country or something like that LOL. Get it? It's normal as fuck. Guess what, my vote counts the same as the vote of someone from a 60 ppl village near Austria, you're pretty creative to come up with trivial shit like this I gotta give you that.

Wow.

you didnt get the cynical joke did you..

I live in Munich so what the hell.

Ohio has 10 times the population of your city. You said that Ohio is in "The Middle of nowhere" Tell me, Is a state that has 10 times the population of your city "in the middle of nowhere?

S.C. has a population of 4,147,152. thats ~3 times the size of your city. I guess it's the middle of nowhere?

Portland Oregon has 600,000 people living in it. I guess it's in the middle of nowhere?

LoL, tell me why have I explained why I said the stuff that put you in a rage, when you ignore that I said it and just quote something else?
I said that for 3 good reasons. 1) it's funny. dont deny it, it is. 2) it tells you that I want you to respond. Take that as a fuckin compliment. 3) I simply need sources, since I cant rely on things some ppl far far away I dont even know who dont even like me say.

How is giving a speech on Bush going to make you rich like puffy? You're a fucking sell out. You can't even stand up for what you believe in. Thats fucking sad. You don't even have the spine enough to back up the shit you talk on the internet in real life. THATS why you have weak character.

From here on out, all the shit you talk on the internet about the United States, Religion, American citizens can't be taken seriously because it's clear you don't really believe in what you're typing.

Last year I said everything I wanted about Bush & Neo-Conservatives in real life. LoL, you think you tellin me being a sell-out fucks me up or something? I said it myself. It's my plan. It's my plan to get paid. Next, it's not about standing up for what I believe in. Since I wont say "In my opinion, Bush is awesome, for the following reasons..." - what I indeed plan to say is "I'll leave my personal opinion out and try to be as objective as possible. Since most of us know enough things that show Bush from a negative sight, Im going to tell you something that's actually not too bad about him" Not only that noone ever has done that in our class for various reasons, it will be also less boring for the class since it's something they dont hear for the 20th time, it also has the benefit that the teacher will appreciate it.

btw your very last sentence is a bit weird lol, and of course I believe what I typed where you got that bullshit from? twisted mind?

sad thing is I just wanted your help finding out cool things about Bush and all you do is trying to wreck me. Who's the one having a weak character?

No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2004, 02:50:21 PM »
Constitutional amendment he's proposing.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2004, 07:34:47 PM »
I'll appreciate him more when he's out of office.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2004, 09:21:16 PM »

Well said. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2004, 09:23:03 PM »
I live in Munich so what the hell. I just like to refer to CWalker, Trauma and You that way, I thought it was funny as hell dont shit in your panties, ok?

Who are you,... and, why are you using my name as if we are aquainted?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2004, 01:30:55 AM »

Who are you,... and, why are you using my name as if we are aquainted?

I'm 7even the Harbinger, being an active ToT - Poster for years you should be able to figure out who that is.. talkin about ignorance. Im using your name cause I think you're a Bush-Supporter who's definitely going to re-elect Bush so maybe you can provide me with some pro-bush material ... but none of you can, that tells me 2 things.
-none of you appears to really know why they want Bush so much to be President,
and/or
-none of would like to help a brother out  --  for various reasons, I dont know.. all you ppl do is bitch in this thread.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2004, 12:40:09 PM »
lol that's simply wrong, keep the lying up. I can also say youve never shown shit, so what's the deal? all you ever do is pasting some stats you get on neo-conservative websites and in addition some funny pictures to make your posts more attractive lol, too bad this doesnt make your posts better when on the real side, you just take shit from somewhere else.

So CNN, Al Jazerra, and MSNBC are "neo-conservative sites?

A picture is worth 1000 words. If I can make you look like a moron with one picture, I'd rather do it that way then typing up an essay.

saying I dont have the intelligence to talk to you is like saying you can fly or something. everybody knows it's bullshit, you just lie to yourself.
You've said you think Bush knew about/planned the 9/11 attacks. You've said that you think Muslim Extremeists aren't behind the nick berg and other beheadings in Iraq. Thats not intelligent.

I think it's plain unnecessary to tell me that everone's vote counts the same. It's like saying you live in a free country or something like that LOL. Get it? It's normal as fuck. Guess what, my vote counts the same as the vote of someone from a 60 ppl village near Austria, you're pretty creative to come up with trivial shit like this I gotta give you that.

Do you not remember typing this??

since I dont feel like bringing something a dude who lives in middle of nowhere aka Ohio/Oregon/South Carolina says into my talk without checking it first... thanks.

Wow.

you didnt get the cynical joke did you..

Sorry, Slavery isn't a joke to me. Also, jokes are supposed to be funny. The above statement is not.

LoL, tell me why have I explained why I said the stuff that put you in a rage, when you ignore that I said it and just quote something else?
I said that for 3 good reasons. 1) it's funny. dont deny it, it is. 2) it tells you that I want you to respond. Take that as a fuckin compliment. 3) I simply need sources, since I cant rely on things some ppl far far away I dont even know who dont even like me say.

Please show me where I haven't backed up my statements with facts.

Last year I said everything I wanted about Bush & Neo-Conservatives in real life. LoL, you think you tellin me being a sell-out fucks me up or something? I said it myself. It's my plan. It's my plan to get paid. Next, it's not about standing up for what I believe in. Since I wont say "In my opinion, Bush is awesome, for the following reasons..." - what I indeed plan to say is "I'll leave my personal opinion out and try to be as objective as possible. Since most of us know enough things that show Bush from a negative sight, Im going to tell you something that's actually not too bad about him" Not only that noone ever has done that in our class for various reasons, it will be also less boring for the class since it's something they dont hear for the 20th time, it also has the benefit that the teacher will appreciate it.

Sell out: One who betrays a cause for personal advancement.

I'll let your words speak for themselves.
And yes I will sell out
Thats why you don't have a spine. Thats why you're lacking character. You're weak.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2004, 12:45:12 PM by Woodrow »