Author Topic: Bush didnt win the FIRST TIME!!! Remember FLORIDA????  (Read 1055 times)

Woodrow

Re: Bush didnt win the FIRST TIME!!! Remember FLORIDA????
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2004, 06:06:23 PM »
If dude can't type proper English, I don't want to respond to him... Here it goes anyway.

As I understand it, In Florida, they have had a law for 135 years that ban's felons from voting. Want to vote? Don't commit a felony. Simple as that.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2004, 06:38:56 PM »
what about the black people refused voting rights (don't know much about it) that michael moore shows in his film and congress ignored it everytime they braught it up

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Woodrow

Montana00

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2004, 07:32:41 PM »
Typos, typos, typos.  I missed a T. You are just avoiding the question

most of those "CONVICTED FELONS" are innocent and have never been to jail once.  Explain to me why? 

Montana00

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2004, 07:37:56 PM »
yea yea yea yea, blah blah blah, there are innocent people in jail right now.....ok sure there are. BUT THERE ARE ALOT MORE GUILTY ONES.

If you commit a crime that basically means you dont want to follow the rules in your country, so why should you be given the right to vote? i think all citizens currently in prison should not have voting rights.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2004, 08:18:30 PM »
yea yea yea yea, blah blah blah, there are innocent people in jail right now.....ok sure there are. BUT THERE ARE ALOT MORE GUILTY ONES.

If you commit a crime that basically means you dont want to follow the rules in your country, so why should you be given the right to vote? i think all citizens currently in prison should not have voting rights.

lol innocent as in they never served jail time.  Fake convictions. so lets say a man by the name of William Johnson was getting ready to vote and right before he was going to vote they tell him he can not vote because he is a convicted felon, but William Johnson was never ever in jail. Hmmm.  This is what happen in Florida to many african americans.  I was not talking about the people that are actually in jail... so yea yea yea to that.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2004, 05:50:35 AM »
If dude can't type proper English, I don't want to respond to him... Here it goes anyway.

As I understand it, In Florida, they have had a law for 135 years that ban's felons from voting. Want to vote? Don't commit a felony. Simple as that.

Anybody with the same birthdate as a convicted felon that also lived in a majority black county was banned from voting.

Very fair.

Woodrow

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2004, 10:08:09 AM »

Anybody with the same birthdate as a convicted felon that also lived in a majority black county was banned from voting.

Very fair.

Could I see some proof backing that statement up?

It seems to me that this is more of a florida problem, not bush "Stealing" the election.

dexter

« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2004, 11:44:20 AM »
Woodrow is an imbred WET Dog.

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2004, 10:29:45 PM »

How ironic, you're talking about him not typing proper English, yet you wrote "ban's". Remove the apostrophe, you retard.
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Woodrow

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2004, 10:55:51 PM »

How ironic, you're talking about him not typing proper English, yet you wrote "ban's". Remove the apostrophe, you retard.

Your'e a fuckin'g moro'n.

Put a d'ick in yo'ur mouth'

How are you gonna equate a misused apostrophe, with not knowing a common word?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2004, 10:57:33 PM by Woodrow »

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2004, 11:06:34 PM »
If dude can't type proper English, I don't want to respond to him... .

:)
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2004, 01:14:22 AM »

Your'e a fuckin'g moro'n.

Put a d'ick in yo'ur mouth'

How are you gonna equate a misused apostrophe, with not knowing a common word?

yea your mistake is worse.  I missed a T.  You misplaced an apostrophe.  You actually had to reach for the apostrophe knowing what u were going to spell.  There was onyl one word i can spell with me missing that T. And it was CONVICTED. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2004, 01:17:40 AM »
^^^look at only.  By your stupid logic...i am not familiar with the english language because of that typo.  lol  Mr. "they have had a law for 135 years that BAN IS felons from voting"